Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran MaiYour feedback matters!
I am 37years male married. I am addicted to eating cloves for the past 1year. I consume daily 50 to 60 cloves and i have noticed that my urination has increased compared to earlier years. Please let me know if there are any side effects in consuming cloves.
I had US last Friday. I was diagnosed with 4 mm stone in left ureter. Can it damage my kidney anyway? Do I need to see a doctor or drinking too much water will help?
I have to know a kidney stone pain create at my back bones I getting pain back bones as periodic between 15 to 20 days I had two kidney Stone at left side kidney. Ones has follow down by tamsulosin get that tab as urologist advice.
I'm 31 underwent 3 miscarriage 1 year back. After that have issues like breast discharge , I'm not able to conceive again and frequent urine infection. .
I am having a problem of dribbling after 10 minutes of pass the urination. I am not having any fever or any burning or irritation during urinate. I have already done ivp and ultra sound as well as sugar test but over all it was good. As per ultra sound there was some urine left in bladder after urination which released after 10 minutes or as I will sit as soon as it comes out from 4 to 5 drops which feels me very uncomfortable. Please suggest.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I have a calculus of 10. 1 mm at lower pole calyx. And mild UB wall thickening --? Cystitis. I am taking homeopathy medicine for stone. What I have to do for CYSTITIS.
I have kidney problem (infection, not sure but there is possibility of kidney stone), and high concentration of gastric acid. Can I take a regular medicine that contain aluminum and magnesium hydroxide? I afraid about The magnesium or aluminium.
I have bilateral kidney. Doctor advised me to drink more water and to eat egg. But I am vegetarian. What should I do?
Frequent urination, blurred vision, difficultly concentrating, stomach problems, fatigue and tiredness, itchy skin, constant hunger, excessive abdominal fat, nerves problem These are my symptoms I take daily one tablet HIPRES-50 to keep control BP. Day before yesterday diagnosed with 18 mm gallbladder stone, liver enlarged & stones in kidney. I'm facing lot's of problems with my health, kindly suggest me your opinion, thanks & regards.
Sir, I have a problem with urinal. From 2 years I have been suffering urinal problem. In an hour 4 or 5 times I have to go to bathroom to remove urine. So I visited a doctor, he prescribed to checkup my abdomen, sugar & urine. I checkedup all, but there is problem in urine. He prescribed medicine, I ate all medicine but I didn't get any result. Now day by day my urine removing is increased. What can I do? Please suggest me.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.