Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
Homeopathic treatments heal a disorder by inducing diluted symptoms of the same disorder to treat it. There are treatments in homeopathy which are used in treating cancer. These treatments adopt multiple approaches to treating cancer such as inducing similar symptoms to treat the disorder or strengthening the elimination systems (kidney, liver and lymphatic system). Essential norms regarding dietary regulation be maintained.
Some remedies used for treating cancer by following the principles of classical Homeopathy are-
1. Lapis Albus - This treatment is usually used in treating cases of breast cancer and malignant growths in the uterus.
2. Conium - Conium is used in treating cancers related to the genital area such as testicles and uterus.
3. Hecla lava - Hecla lava is used in the treatment of bone cancer.
4. Arsenicum - Arsenicum is used to treat almost all cancer-related disorders. It helps in easing symptoms of psychological fear that cancer patients have. It also detoxifies the body and eases the stress from the kidneys and nervous system.
5. Phytolacca - Phytolacca is used when malignant tumors occur in fat based tissues. They are also used in treating fibroids tumors in the uterus and hard tumors in the breast.
6. Condurango - Cancers related to the stomach respond well to this treatment. It is also helpful in treating symptoms of cancer that form in the epithelial cells of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My uncle is having oral cancer and he hv been operated also but now even after operation his cancer is spreading and reached the other side of mouth he also have 2 small pockets of pus on the other side his has swelling on all over his mouth and his will power is very less. Dr. which they were consulted said he can not operate the other side you have to take chemotherapy. Why he cannot be operated on the other side is there any way to cure his cancer please help me prescribe some suggestions plz.
I am 48 years old. Had mastectomy in 2007 t1n1mo right breast. Had chemotherapy 6 cycles and 5 years of tamoxifen. A recent breast ultrasound shows some simple cysts in the left breast. What does it indicate? is there any chance of these cysts turning malignant please Advice.
suffering from multiple fibroid in uterus. Before 2 year I was consulted with a doctor then doctor suggest me if you have any problem then operation is a last treatment then live your life. But after 1.5 years I have more bleeding than previous days and again I am consulting with 2 or 3 doctors and suggest operation and they also said we can do biepci also for checking cancer. I want to know how much chances of cancer have in my case.
Iam suffering from prostatomegaly grade ll with an app. Volume of 44cc. Whether I should go for operation or take medicine and which medicine I should take & how long? please advice.
Hello sir, I have cancer (esopegal ). Its spreads total body like stomach, colon, rectum, entire body. Doctors said too late. . I have just 23.
MALE AGE 72 YRS. IN JULY 2013 ULTRASOUND SCAN, IT WAS FOUND THAT I HAVE A SLIGHTLY ENLARGED PROSTATE AND I WAS HAVING FREQUENT URGE TO URINATE. Post void residue was 20 ml. This is so, in recent Ultrasound scan report also. Since July,2013 I am taking one capsule Tamlet 4 mg at bedtime. With this I am comfortable andnight time I get up once or twice to urinate. Day time I go to rest room four to five times . Should I continue the medicine Tamlet 4 mg. Or can stop it. My present medications are Amlong 5 mg for BP Glycomet SR 500 mg for sugar, Ecosprin AV 75 one cap. At night. BP, Sugar are under control with medication.
Radiotherapy is a kind of treatment that kills the cancer cells by using high energy beams. Specialists use radiotherapy to treat a wide range of lung cancer. For early stage lung cancer, the radiotherapy may get rid of the cancer totally. For the small cell lung cancer you may have radiotherapy only. Then again you may have it with another treatment, for example, chemotherapy or surgery.
For small cell lung cancer, radiotherapy is used with or after chemotherapy. Chemotherapy makes the tumor in the lung shrink. You may have radiotherapy to your cerebrum, which tackles any cancer cells that may have spread to the brain. This is called prophylactic cranial illumination (PCI). In case of advanced lung cancer, the treatment contracts the tumor and controls it for a while. It additionally decreases symptoms like shortness of breath.
The types of radiotherapy used for the lungs include:
Outer radiotherapy: This kind of radiotherapy comes from a machine and is administered to the body through an external source. It depends on the kind of cancer and the progression of the same. You may have three radiotherapy sittings every day for around 12 days. This sort of radiotherapy is known as CHART ceaseless hyperfractionated quickened radiotherapy. A few people with small cell lung cancer may have treatment twice a day. If you are getting radiotherapy to control the side effects of lung cancer, you may have a single treatment or day by day medications for up to 3 weeks.
Inner radiotherapy: This is called brachytherapy or endobronchial treatment. This will be administered during a bronchoscopy. The radiation is given through a thin tube that the specialist puts inside your aviation route for a few of minutes. Specialists use this sort of treatment to shrink a tumor that is blocking or pushing your breathing track and making breathing troublesome for you.
These are some of the procedures that take place while you are having lung cancer radiotherapy:
- Radiotherapy machines are enormous. The machines are fixed in one position or are sometimes ready to go around your body to give treatment from various angles.
- Prior to your first treatment, your radiographers will clarify what you will hear and see. The treatment room normally have docks for you to connect to music players. So you can listen to your own choice of music.
- You cannot feel radiotherapy when you really have the treatment. It takes anything from one second to a few minutes. It is essential to lie similarly situated every time, so the radiographers may take a short time to get you prepared.
- Once you are in the right position, the staff will allow you to sit in the space for a couple of minutes. They watch you constantly on a closed circuit TV screen. They may request that you hold your breath or take shallow breaths during the treatment.
Gutka khane k karan mera muh nahi khulraha. Mughe dar hai k mughe cancer hua hi. Muh me chale wagaira kuch b nahi hi. Iska ilaj batayein?
Dear Sir, My father feel Prostate Problem. He have Prostate Size in ultrasound is (4.3x5x5)cm=56 gms. Also his age is 53 Years. What is the normal Size of Prostate. Tell me What is the better cure of this. Is this Diseases will be cure by kegel exercise or pelvic exercise. Actually somebody told me kegel exercise is good for this problem. Tell me please Thanks in Advance.
I am 50 yr. Old, one tumor on right site eye above 3finger, and another right side of chest below (bagal) tumor, I want to surgery, please Give me your advice or what can I do, sirji. Please Guide to me.
I'm 50 years old female. For last one year I'm feeling like my left breast increasing in size. And light pain in muscles.
Once the reality of the positive pregnancy test sets in, dreaming about the yet-to-arrive begins. Curiosity about gender, options for names, ways to manage, shopping ideas, etc., begin to get discussed. And then totally out of the blue the news comes that there is a miscarriage. This is one of the most depressing phases. It is very important for the family to be around and support each other. While the entire family is upset and hurt over the news, the mother needs most care as there is just not emotional but a huge physical component also to the episode. On the other hand, remember that miscarriages are extremely common, and is no indication of a fertility issue.
The first step would be to diagnose and confirm the miscarriage. After that, depending on whether it was complete or incomplete, some medical intervention might be required. In most cases, medications like misoprostol are given to expel the uterine contents. These help by clearing out the contents in about a couple of days' time. In some cases, a D and C might be required if your doctor suspects that medication will not suffice. This also helps identify if there is any issue in the uterus that could have caused the miscarriage.
While the above takes care of the physical part, the emotional component also requires cautious management. Needless to say, this is trickier than the earlier one.
- Mourn to your heart's content - When you have nursed a life within you and have lost it, it is very normal to cry for its loss. There would be a mix of emotions - shock, denial, confusion, anger, grief, depression, etc. Take some solace from that fact that this is nature's way of removing unhealthy fetuses.
- Get someone to talk to - Need not be your husband, but anybody whom you can talk to without having to watch words. A sibling, a good friend, a close relative - your choice. Make sure you don't pick ones who will judge and sympathize with you. More than sympathy, you need someone understanding and knowledgeable.
- Socialize more - As you would have kept to yourself post your positive test, use this time to socialize more and meet friends whom you have not regularly been in touch with. Close family members, your children (if you already have), society groups, movie groups, etc., help to a great extent.
- Formal medical counseling: If you are not able to cope with your regular circle of family and friends, try seeking professional advice from counseling.
- Spirituality - Whether you believe in temple or churches, spend some time there. Involve in some religious activity if you would like, this helps very often.
As much as it is painful and traumatic, it is not very uncommon or unnatural. Get back on your feet, the sooner you do, the better.