Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
Last year I missed my periods for two months and went to an alopathic doctor. He asked me to have a transvaginal scan and few blood tests. I had a minor PCOD problem and gave me berbesta tabs. I had them for three months and my periods started regularising. After that this year I did not get my periods since january and this time I went to a homeopathic doc and he gave me a dozen of medicines including Ashoka syrup but still I did not get any result. I don't know what to do. I am constantly trying to lose weight and also improved my living habits like stopped junk food, started exercising, eating healthy. What do I do?
Hi I am male 35 years old. I am suffering from urethral stricture in bulbar region. Is there any way to treat it without surgery. If no what kind of surgery is recommended.
Hi I am suffering from asthma problem since I was 2 or 3 years old. How can I control my asthma problem n is there any way to cure my sickness? I tried many medicines like some village medicines and I also went to Apollo children's hospital at chennai few years back. Drive Minakshi krishnan detailed with me. She gave navuliser and took some blood tests too. After that I was feeling better then before. But now it is disturbing me again.
Sir, I am 38 years old, 85 KGS, height 5 ft 8 inch. How can I control Thyroid? Pls suggest some medicine and diet control? Gobinda Pathak.
Lybrate | Dr. Meenakshi Tandon speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 21yr old.. Am having pigmentation for past 4 months am using brite, aziderm creams and I cant see any difference, is there laser treatment for pigmentation?
Im an 18 years old .till 1 month before I was having no pimples on my face but after that pimples are increasing day by day on face. If pimples vanishes than another pimple comes please tell me some home remedy .I have tried many home remedies like rubbing lemon on face. But none of these have worked.
I have too much itch on my scrotum. And the dry skin flakes are eroding due to excessive scratching. And now the upper skin has erode at some spots leading to tiny dots of inner red skin. It is burning and find difficultly in walking also. I had tried applying soframycin and normal talcum powder also. Please give a solution it will would be great if it is home remedy.
My father about 60 years old and also a diabetic patient. He planned a trip to kashmir. There are so many distance cover by walking. I want to know some medicine name for body, waist,leg pain relief. Pls suggest some medicine with less side effect with dosage, pts has diabetes.
Hii sir due to live alone for long time I am doing masturbation but now I am control my self but I wanna knw does masturbation is cause of hair fall, small hight and small panic size I fell that these problem come out from masturbation plss suggest me is m wrong or right.
I am of 18. I recently started workout at gym. For 1/2 to 1 hour daily. After 2-3 days. I feel so much pain . So what I do. For this. Even I can not lift hand to the mouth . And also tell the diet plan. For me. It's not for bodybuilding it's for fitness. Only.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn' t see any changes what should I do?
Hiiii, I am 22 years old, my belly is fat nd increasing, I do exercises nd yoga every morning for 1 hours nd walk at night after dinner for 30 minutes, but I thinks it seems useless, I want to reduce nd slim my belly as soon as possible, please suggest me what can I do nd never want to take any medicine only by natural way.
Please suggest me can I go for vaccination for my newborn baby because I read on net some doctors have adverse opinion they oppose vaccination because it has side effects and not all baby tolerate it. Please advise its urgent.
So much pain in below my left feet l can not even touch l have to much constipation and gastric problem.Please tell.
Though it’s common for most people to consult allopathic physicians when they fall ill, you must have heard of alternate therapies like Reiki, Pranic healing and energy healing. These healing therapies share one thing in common - they all work by cleaning our aura.
What is the Aura?
The aura is a layer of energy that surrounds our physical body. Not just that, auras are found covering the physical bodies of all living beings on earth, like animals and plants. Auras are like cozy blankets that save us from harm, both physical and mental. That is the reason why they get torn and dirtied.
Why is the Aura important?
The ‘Prana’ or life force flows through the energy body or the aura. Any disturbance in this flow causes diseases, thus, a healthy, clean and energized aura is crucial for maintaining our well-being.
If there is a problem in your physical body, it will show up as a disturbance in your energy body too. For example, if your liver is sluggish, it is reflected as dirty, sticky energy in that part of your aura which corresponds to the liver.
If you are mentally, physically and emotionally healthy you will have a bright aura, and the energy centers on the aura called “Chakras” will be strong and active. On the contrary, if you are in any way not up to par, you will have a depleted aura with holes and tears. You will also be constantly losing energy which will further deplete your aura, making you sicker.
Can you cleanse your Aura?
The answer is a “yes”. You have a number of available options to choose from. What will work for you depends upon how damaged is your aura and your own capacity to cleanse and strengthen your aura.
- Approach a Pranic healer for cleansing and energizing your Aura: You have to do this if your aura is infested with too much dirty energy and this has already shown up as a serious disease like depression or hypertension. When you are too depleted of energy to help yourself, you must find a good pranic healer and go to him for treatment. What the healer will do is scan your aura to identify the problem. This will be followed by the treatment. The healer will cleanse your energy body using divine healing energy and Prana. He will follow this up with strengthening and energizing your aura. These two steps will automatically enhance the size of your aura and you will begin to feel relief. The treatment is usually divided into a number of sessions, depending on the severity of your disease and also on the cause of the problem. Pranic healing can also be done on the self, but you need to learn the correct way to cleanse and heal your aura first.
- Meditation: Your ‘chi’, ‘prana’ or internal energy in the aura can be increased by meditating. A good way to do this is by practicing the “Twin Hearts meditation”. The divine healing energy rains down on you during this meditation, immediately cleansing and energizing both your aura and the chakras.
- Hugging a tree: Connecting with nature is a great way to cleanse your aura. Another way is to hug a tree. The tree is able to cleanse your aura and make you healthier. Make sure, however, not to hug small shrubs or keep hugging the same tree daily for a long time, or it may well die.
- Crystal healing: Crystals can take away negative energies from our bodies and homes. You can use crystals like fire agate, labradorite and black Tourmaline as pendants to keep your aura clean.
- Smudging: Burning sage is a great way to clean your aura too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.