Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Kumar Goud
Treatment of Burns
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Kumar GoudYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 years male. I hv blackheads and whiteheads on my face. What should I do to reduce these. And what are the precautions I will take.
I am a lady aged 23 yrs. I have suffered acne on my forehead and chin for long. I drink lots of water but I also get big pimples on my chin that resemble a boil. Last week I had one on my hairline. Please help.
I am suffering from some pimples on my face And some type of black skin on sensitive areas. I have tried by consulting many doctors and spend up to 15k on the ointments I also tried many face washes but no use I want smooth skin that's it I need I want to get rid of this pimples They are many on my forehead up to 50+ pimples I am using control soap to body nd face I am applying BETAMETHASONE DIPROPOPIONATE GEL present only on my pimples And I also have some black spots on my face If it is possible please please suggest me any soap nd any cream for pimples nd for black spots on my face Suggest me any face wash if it is necessary please help me I just need a clean and neat face I am ready to do any thing I am 21 years old Blood O+ I drink nearly 6 liters of water a day And I am taking 2 eggs per day Full good diet Less oil foods I don't drink alcohol I don't smoke cigarette I gym daily 2 hours If possible I will jog on morning If you can help me please help please Spend me your valuable to read the message nd Give me your valuable suggestions.
When a particularly soft part of the foot suffers from too much pressure or friction, it can lead to the eruption of corns. This happens because the superficial tissues rise to the surface in order to prevent an internal injury and in time, they bear a hard coating which is basically a protective layer. When this protective layer develops a pointed structure right in the middle it is known as a corn. Let is find out more about the causes and treatment for the same.
Causes: A corn is basically a natural reaction of the skin to excessive friction as well as pressure. This is known as Hyperkeratosis. While these mainly appear on the hands and feet, they may get localised within the areas that appear to be under a lot of pressure. So why does this friction or pressure happen? The causes could range from tight fitting shoes to high heels as well as cramped footwear like combat boots, which are worn on a prolonged basis. Also, this friction may happen when a person wears shoes without socks too frequently. Further, people suffering from a condition known as hammertoes can also get corns. Finally, when you run, dance or jump bare feet on the sand or other hard surface for too long, you may develop corns.
Homeopathic medicines that help in fighting corns:
- Antim Crudum: This homeopathy medicine can help when the feet are covered with too many corns which makes walking difficult. Also, it is the best medicine to treat corns that are too pointed and hard to touch. Further, it also helps those patients who are overweight which may cause pressure due to which these corns may erupt.
- Sulphur: When there is a burning pain that the patient experiences in the soles and the corns, then this condition can be treated with the help of sulphur which also ensures that the hard coating of corn quickly yields from the very first dose or application. This also helps those patients who find their feet sweating excessively due to the development of these corns.
- Ferrum Picric: This medicine can help patients when the corn becomes discoloured and affects the hue of the surrounding area as well.
- Lycopodium: When walking around with the corn causes a dull pain and persistent ache, then the patient can use this medicine. This medicine also helps in treating symptoms like pain in the heels when the patient steps on something hard.
- Silicea: When the corn is still soft, the best homeopathic medicine for this condition is Silicea which also helps in treating symptoms like icy cold feet and pus formation in the corns.
Using homeopathy can take a while to show results but the treatment is generally long term. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.