Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir I m 28 years old man and I have a lot of grey hair. Is there any way I can stop their growth or even get then black back?
Sir, I want to increase my weight to 65 How I can do? My weight is 55 from last six months but now it decrease to 53 kg. Please answer me I feel so weak And sir my hairs falls from one year by turbun Please give me best treatment.
I have tanning on face neck and arms. Please tell how to remove tan? My face has not natural glow. Please tell me what to apply.
Due to bad company I had done a lots of Masturbation due to this my Private part bent one side. Becomes week, thin, wrinkled from root side. There is no erection it seems it becomes fractured but there is no pain in it.
Respected doctor Im male 20years old im having a large gap in my mustache and my beard are not growing evenly. Can you give some suggestion with some natural products please.
I have lots of dark spot in my triceps and its increasing day by day .How to remove those spot from triceps?
I am suffering from ringworms for the past 4 to 5 months. It is around my thighs, a little on my stomach, and a big one on my face. Its very irritating. I have tried a lot of creams including- Quadriderm, Momoz-T etc. Beside using Momoz T, I was told to take 2 tablets of 100mg itraconazole. That worked very well for me. Initially they were gone. But when I stopped using the cream they came back. They keep on coming back and again back. I have used almost 4-5 tubes of Momoz-T (10 gm). Please help me to get rid of this disease as it is very very painful as well as irritating.
Dear Sir/ mam, I have very serious problem that my hair is going away slowly. So I request you kindly suggest me a good and budget treatment. Thank you.
I'm 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used so many skin lite creams like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better results and also increase the red level of skin. Please give me some advice and treatment of this disease. How to remove black mark on the face.
I experienced intense hair fall a year ago. Since then I have very much of my hair skin showing in between the hair (except for the sides) which is a proof for less hair on the head. The hair fall has stopped since then but the hair density is very little now and the hair won't grow back as they were used to. What should I do? Should I have some medicines? If yes then please consult some ayurvedic or homeopathic medicine for me.
How to deal with hairfall? I'm losing my hair like anything day by day. I did try a lot of things but didn't work.
My wife's hair totally lost since 5 years cause of side effect of some medicines. She is 34 years old. Can you suggest me what should to be done for recover her hair?
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing old. As we grow our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity which results in sagging. However, excessive sun exposure, stress, sudden weight loss or genetic predisposition can also lead to wrinkling of the skin.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to fight wrinkles; here is a list of 10 natural ways to reduce your wrinkles:
- Drink plenty of water: The first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
- Egg whites: Egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: Honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Almonds: Almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin B3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.