Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
I am 46 Year Old Male. I have small ill-defined, iso-hypoechoic area in right lobe of lever. Same thing was detected three years back also. I have no problem/pain and is normal healthy. My LFT report is also normal. What could be the reason for this, and what is treatment.
- Poor lifestyle choices and stress: Late nights can give you under eye dark circles. When we sleep, our body starts to repair the wear and tear that occurs in our bodies through the day. Certain substances are released into the blood stream that our involved in building the immune system to enable our body to deal with the stress. Late nights can slow this process of repair and contribute to darkening around the eyes.
- Anaemia: Iron deficiency is the most common cause of dark circles.
- Chemicals: Chemicals such as mercury and silver can lead to increase pigmentation around eyes.
- Allergies, asthma and eczema: Any condition that leads to itching around the eyes, can lead to skin darkening.
- Heredity: Dark circles in most cases are genetically influenced and run in the family. Skin transparency around the eyes is inherited. Deep set eyes can also contribute to dark circles.
- Acute Illness: Some illness like viral hepatitis, typhoid and sinusities could contribute to dark circles.
- Age: Prominence of dark circles increases with age because of collagen loss which leads to the thinning of skin around the eyes.
Chemical peels: different type of peeling agents (lactic peel, glycolic peel, arginine peels) are in use. Resistant under eye pigmentation response to a mixture of alpha and betahydroxy acids followed by a mild retinol cream but this may cause some visible peeling of skin post treatment. Hence, it is important to apply moisturisers frequently after this peel with sunscreen.
Jet Peel Technology: In this procedure, specific technology is used to cleanse the skin with saline water under pressure through very fine nozzles (jet technology). The same technology can be used to enhance lymphatic drainage, which would help reduce the puffiness around the eyes.
Lasers: Lasers around the eyes after using protective eye shields followed by sunscreen application regularly.
PRP (Platelet-Rich-Plasma): The procedure is gaining popularity as an enhancement treatment. Your own blood is used to extract growth factors used in the treatment. The growth factors help in collagen and elastin generation, which leads to tautness of the skin and wrinkle reduction.
Skin Care and Under eye creams
Over the counter creams: Creams containing Vitamin C or K, elastin, collagen, AHAs and kinetin.
Prescription creams containing dilute glycolic acid, kojic acid, arbutin, nicotinic acid, mild low potency cortison creams.
Eye care tips:
- Drink lots of water
- Sunscreen around eyes
- Sunglasses when outdoors
Colorectal surgery is the broad term for surgical procedures performed on the colon, the rectum and the anus. There are various different surgical procedures which fall under colorectal surgery and these are used to treat a vast array of disorders, such as:
- Anal cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Severe complications related to constipation
- Anal injuries
- Inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Congenital defects
- Procedures: The surgeries under colorectal surgery are performed after diagnostic tests such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and defecating proctography. The most common diagnostic test is colonoscopy. These help to identify the origin and nature of the problem and decide which surgical procedure is to be followed. The procedures under colorectal surgery are as follows:
- Colectomy: This procedure involves removal of a section of the large intestine. This is known as partial colectomy. In extreme cases, such as advanced cancer or severe gastrointestinal infection, the entire colon is removed and this is called total colectomy. Sometimes, the rectum is also taken out along with the colon and this is called proctocolectomy.
- Colonic polypectomy: An abnormal growth of tissues in the inner lining of an organ is known as a polyp. Colonic polypectomy is done to eliminate polyps from the colon and rectum before they become malignant. This can be done endoscopically. Surgery is required in case of large polyps.
- Strictureplasty: Chronic or repeated bowel inflammation causes scar tissue to accumulate in the large intestine. This results in the narrowing of the colon. Stricturoplasty removes the scar tissue so that proper flow of digestive contents is resumed.
- Colostomy or Ileostomy: A damaged section of the colon is removed and the shortened intestine is then attached to another opening (stoma) in the anterior wall of the abdomen.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This surgical process is used for swollen hemorrhoids or blood vessels, which form in the anal canal. Hemorrhoidectomy is extremely effective in removing hemorrhoids, but the surgery also involves a number of complications.
- Anoplasty: Anoplasty or imperforate anus correction is done to correct birth defects in the rectum and the anus. The structural flaw does not allow the stool to pass properly from the rectum and so it is repaired through surgery.
Related Tip: "Colorectal Surgery: How To Be Sure You Really Need It"
I want to make my skin white and glowing is there any medicine or syrup which can I use? I also want to make my hand, neck and leg skin white so please help.
What we have to do with the pimples which causes due to dandruff and how to get rid of dark circles under eye.
I wants to tell you about my skin problem this problem is increasing day by day in my body and I feel very uncomfortable in this situation please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 35 Years aged male since two years my face's skin colour becomes black. What medicine should l go for?
I am 16 years old and I want to become fair looking quickly, suggest me best capsules or medicines or any method with no side effects and I also have dark spots so, suggest me again the best cream which would clean the dark spots quickly.
My fiancée was feeling some pain in her left breast for last few days, she thought it might be due to periods but yesterday when she checked with a gynaecologist, she asked her to go through Ultrasound and then she got to know there is lump in her breast. She is very disturbed for this I am also worried about it. Please provide your valuable feedback and what can be the cure of it. Is it serious?
My lips are little bit of black I never smoked in my life or I don't have any bad habit so sir give me advice to how I get my lips on natural color witt the help of natural remedies.
Meri age 22 yr, h. Aur abhi se mere ankho ke niche dark circle pdhne lge h. Ye kafi jyada ho gye, ankho ke niche kalapn ho gya. Mujhe chsma b lga h bt maine Dr. Se slah li thi to unhone kha tha ki ye. Read more.
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.