Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
My face skin is oily during summer but in winter its dry. My query is which type of sunscreen should I apply in winter. Gel or lotion. I have shortlisted nivea lotion and lotus herbals matte gel sunscreens.
She had a spot on wrist skin. We tried so many anti-spot cream but could, t get relief. It is 2-3 years old spot. It was from hot oil fall on hand. So tell me any best cream from your skin specialist.
I'm 23 years male. I have oily skin. I used have pimples since 4 years now I've some black marks left by pimple on my face and some holes. Help me. Thank you.
Hy, my father's skin had got burn by applying the skintight cream. earlier I my father used to apply skintight cream on his face but now his skin got damaged. What should he do to recover it or what remedies e should apply on his skin.
My sister has white spots on her face the spots are growing faster from her childhood. And now they are inactive. We tried everything but receive no result.
I am 34 years old male I am suffering from Dark Circles under eyes so kindly suggest treatment so I can get rid of this problem I am irritating.
Hi I'm a male I don't know wats my skin type but my face becomes oily and sweaty my face sweaty alot and my body too I use many face wash, aloe viral gel and all home remedies too but it has become worst please tel me wat should I do please help me plz.
Meri age 25 hai orr mai pichle 5saal se smoking krrha hu mai kitna bhi try kru magr mai smoking krna band nahi karpara hu mera face bht dull hogya hai lips bhi boht dark hogye hai. Kya koi medicine hai jisse mai apni iss habit ko change krsku or kya koi medicine h jisse meri skin or lips normal hojye pehle ki tarah. Please suggest.
This is a form of epithelial cancer and is a lose called eating cancer
Symptoms:- it first appears on the nose as a hard, dusky red sore and spreads in ulcerative form destroying the tissues till the bones are exposed. This affect women 10 time more than men. It usually appears in women between the age. Nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain may accompany. It is an ulcerative skin disease and requires a very long-term treatment. Sensitivity to sunlight is usually present. Lupus is caused by disruption of body waste disposal system from failure of special enzyme d nasil, which fails to remove wastes from the body.
The disease is easily noticeable as it is outside the body on the the skin and biopsy is performed to confirm it.
If possible, the affected portion of the body is cut out.
I suggest homoeo doctor consult and homoeo treatment best.
Hlo mam, I am suffering from severely patched lips. All discolored and too dry. They have turned too black. please tell me what to do. I tried many things. Like slight scrubbing, coconut oil, boroline,vaseline etc. But that black colour and patchiness never goes? Pls help. Me.im also taking dulcolax medicine for constipation.
Sir I am getting 1cm white white round rashes in my leg. Why I am getting this and what should I do.
I want to know how can I take care of my skin in summer season I mostly be on road as marketing reason?
I'm 25 years old girl. I have many problem in my skin. My skin became more oily and patchy. I also have black and white heads in my nose. I tried all types of face wash but no use. I don't know what to do. please suggest me what to do which is give me complete and permanent solution Thank you.
My skin has started becoming very dry n lips have also become very rough. I am a 30 year old female also have thyroid problem from 9 years. What chi do to cure the dryness.
I have a dark circle marks around my lips. It is too annoying. Please suggests me how to get rid of it.
I have furuncle since several months. although I consulted various doctors and took medicine but still I gey them continuously.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and is hence susceptible to a great number of infections. Here are a few skin infections arranged according to the causative organism:
- Leprosy: Mycobacterium leprae is the bacterium which spreads slowly and causes leprosy. It is also called Hansen’s disease.
- Carbuncles: It is a swollen, painful and red boil aggregation which is joined underneath the skin.
- Cellulitis: It is a common skin infliction that spreads underneath the skin to the adjoining soft tissues. It happens due to the bacteria entering the skin through a cut or a wound.
- Boils: An infected oil gland or hair follicle may lead to a boil. The area affected turns red and soon, a lump forms at the same site.
- Impetigo: It is extremely contagious and can occur on any body part. Exposed areas of the skin are more prone to this bacterial infection.
- Ringworm: Ringworm is a misnomer as it is caused by dermatophytes which are fungi. It’s also called tinea.
- Candidiasis: Certain types of yeast cause candidiasis. The causative yeast is present on everybody’s body surface.
- Sporotrichosis: This fungal infection is common among gardeners and farmers as the mould which causes sporotrichosis can be found on soil, hay and plants.
- Nail fungal infections: When fungus spreads to the nails it might lead to fungal nail infections.
- Athlete’s Foot: It’s a very common infection that can develop in non-athletes as well. This fungal infection can happen to men, women, girls and boys of every age group.
- Shingles: Herpes zoster or shingles is caused by reactivation of the chicken pox virus.
- Chickenpox: Red, itchy rash caused by the varicella virus is an infectious disease that affects a great majority of children. Chickenpox usually happens once in a lifetime as the body has antibodies to protect itself from a repeat infection.
- Molluscum Contagiosum: It is a viral infection that leads to multiple or singular raised bumps on the skin. These bumps are called papules and resemble pearls. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!