Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran DoshiYour feedback matters!
I'm 43 years old have a 15 years old daughter was not in contact with my husband for last 6 years he came in Feb we had sex almost after 48 hours I started bleeding which continued for almost 5 days but my periods was due on 3rd of March. Till now my 5 days periods are regular without any disturbance. But since I bleed I have pain in my lower abdomen and all the time feel urine pressure. I've also taken pregnancy test with negative result. My husband came on Feb 22. I bleed bw 24-28 Feb. Pregnancy test on March 7th.
Hi. Doctor. I had miscarriage 4 months ago. After that I am unable to conceive. There was irregular periods after miscarriage. But this month I got my normal periods. What should I do for conceiving.
Hi madam or sir. Am now 5 months pregnant but my belly was so small. Why my baby is healthy or not. Which food I take. No movements in my baby. When was I feel baby movements. Am now suffering cold nd cough.
In a casual fight her sister of 12 years kicked very hard on the left breast. And now she tells me she is feeling some heaviness and a little pumped over there inside the left breast. Generally there is no pain. It's been nearly a month, she still have the sensation inside. (She also have excessive vitamin D problems after wrong supplementation, the limits exceeds too much the upper limit.)
Hi. I am 23 years old girl. I have irregular periods and so much pain in lower part of stomach and back during my periods. And some blood cloth is also come and about 3 month my bleeding is so less periods is not coming openily. Please suggest me. I really need your help. What can I do.
I had encounter std before, but treated, now I am planning to have baby, does it affect baby health, if yes, what I have to do before making baby.
Hi doctor, I have intimated with my wife without any protection after her period till 10 days. How can I know whether she is pregnant or not? if she is pregnant then what should I do to cancel it. Please help. Thanks in advance.
my last lmp was on 29 july 2015. after the three test from prega news it was shows negative. What is the cause of missing period?
Hello, I am 24 married woman. Every month my periods becomes late by 3-5 days approximately. And even it happens to me after certain time period(can say 12-15 months), that periods become late by 10-15 days. My date for last period was 28 feb. I am still waiting for my period after that. I tested with pregency test kit and the result was negative. No vometting and other signs I can see in me. Is there any chances still that I m pregenent
Research has shown that sitting for prolonged durations has many dangerous effects on our body in the long term.
1) On your back -
The problem: sitting for long hours can cause muscle aches and pains. It can also lead to abnormal bending of your spine which may make one more prone to have long term back pain.
The solution: keep your back straight and maintain proper posture.
2) On your weight -
The problem: according to a recent research, people who say they watch television frequently are 40 per cent less likely to exercise than non-tv watchers.
The solution: get up and get moving.
3) On your brain
The problem: researchers recently found that prolonged session of watching tv before going to bed makes it harder to fall asleep, reduces sleep, and makes one groggy the next day, even after clocking eight hours of sleep. The reason is that the blue light which the television emits, inhibits the release of melatonin, a hormone that helps you go to sleep.
The solution: limit your tv viewing to two hours after work.
4) On your lungs
The problem: among the many health hazards it causes, sitting for long hours can also shrink your lung capacity by a third, so you get less oxygen, which causes a decrease in mental focus the second you sit on the couch.
The solution: sit on a chair with a pillow behind your lower back. It is a position that helps open your lungs.
5) On your heart
The problem: An international study found out that on an average, every single hour of television watching after 25 reduces life expectancy by close to 22 minutes.
The solution: researchers have discovered little mortality risk for people who watch less than an hour a day. Pick a show that's a real brain numbing deal, so you're more likely to need time between episodes.
Hi I'm chandra, I'm 31 years old. I tried to conceive on my fertile days (12th to 16th day ), I was getting white discharge from day 11th to day 19th. Periods comes in 30 days. Today is 23rd day but I'm not getting any symptoms of pregnancy. Is this white discharge common? Kindly guide me, if this white discharge will affect our pregnancy planning?
During menstrual cycle how to avoid stomach pain due to this stomach pain I didn't concentrate on my exam.
I want to ask that my menstrual cycle is not normal from past three months. My last cycle was started on 23feb n ends on 11 march. N after dat again menstrual cycle starts on 27march. Is it hormonal imbalance or anything else. I am concerned.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.
I and my boyfriend had a protected intercourse but the condom got torn when he ejaculated. Are there chances to get pregnant? Please advise.
I am 28 years I don't marry idont test hiv test iam feeling that I am having hiv what should I want to do symptoms I am having getting headache and penis pain while doing sex and urine also.
For some instant relief in neck pain, try gently stretching your neck in whichever direction the pain allows.