Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran DoshiYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 21 years old. She suffers from lower abdominal pain during periods. Also I have complains of itching and burning sensation around my vagina. I am using C & D to wash.
I hv regular periods and had my last menses on 6 july and last intercourse with my husband on 22 july. I am now having missed period on 6 august. Checked upt thrice .it is coming negative. No signs of preg. And had my tvs done on 14 august which shows no sac. Till now I have no menses. Is it possible we conceive late? M bit nervous .is it normal?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
Seeds are the most basic parts of a tree. Without the seed, there won't be any tree. But some seeds have more functions than growing trees. Some seeds can help you become healthy as well. Here is a list of such seeds:
- Sunflower seeds: They are rich sources of vitamin E which are essential to the body to fight cancer. It also helps improve the immunity system of the body. It reduces oxidative stress caused due to working out.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are full of carbohydrates and fiber. It helps the body control blood sugar level. It also helps the body reach the satisfaction point after a meal, which helps in controlling digestion. It is a good source of plant protein and Omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds contain antioxidants which help in repairing damaged cells.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds are known for being a source of calcium. Hence they help in making the bones strong and keeping them healthy. They are also required for the muscles to function properly. Sesame seeds produce energy for the body to work on.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain good amount of Magnesium, Zinc and plant based Omega-3 fatty acids. Pumpkin seeds also help in protecting against type 2 Diabetes and are good for heart, liver health and also prevents insomnia.
- Flax seeds: Flax seeds are rich sources of fibre. They contain a lot of soluble fibres, which help in the process of digestion. Flax seeds also help control hunger and blood sugar level. Daily consumption of flax seeds keeps a check on the blood pressure level, which in turn reduces the risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases. Due to the presence of lignin, flax seeds promote smooth blood flow.
- Hemp seeds: Hemp seeds are whole proteins. Hemp seeds help to keep your hair and skin healthy. This is due to the presence of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. They also help to lower the cholesterol level, due to the presence of phytosterols.
Hi Doctor, My friend had sex with his girlfriend (20) before two weeks. And she missed her period which was supposed to happen before 21/22nd of this month. Today morning they did the pregnancy test and the result was negative. But since she her period, they are still very much worried about the pregnancy. Could you please advice on this.
I am 19 years old And I wanna be in periods soon for this time what can I do for this? Please help me out.
Hi I have PCOD problem. Now I want conceive twins. Which pills is helpful to produce superovulation.
I am not getting periods for 2 months, pregnant tool kit results Negative, Pills also taken to get periods. Still no out come.
Nutrition is the best option for today if you don't want to consume lots of medicines tomorrow.
If the diet is not good, medicine is of no use and if the diet is good, then medicine is of no need.
I am 25 years ol. I had surgical abortion in dec 2015 due to baby had bo heartbeat. After abortion my periods are regular. So we started to try to conceive again after 3 mensuration cycle but I am not getting pregnant yet what are the issue.
An expecting mother runs the risk of suffering from a range of complications during and after pregnancy. You were very wrong to think childbirth is about antenatal care and once the baby is born, the mother is safe from danger. Both C- Sections and vaginal deliveries take into account the hovering threat of impediments. Sudden problems like perineal lacerations, amniotic cavity issues, umbilical cord issues, abnormal fetal heart rate, and stalled labor might be experienced during giving birth to a child. Childbirth is again followed by another set of medical conditions. Postpartum Hemorrhage is one such condition that, if left unattended, can turn out to be fatal.
Postpartum Hemorrhage: An overview
Patients suffering from Postpartum Hemorrhage are subjected to loss of more than 500 mL of blood after delivery. In certain rare cases, women have been reported with a loss of more than 1000 mL of blood. Morbidity statistics say postpartum hemorrhage is the most common trigger to maternal morbidity in developed countries. Even after ensuring the efficacy of preventive measures to prevalent risk factors, lapses do exist. A loss of more than 1000 mL of blood can severely endanger your health. It may lead to hemodynamic instability. Treatment of Postpartum Hemorrhage should systematically concentrate on two important things; firstly, diagnosis and management of root causes resulting in a hemorrhage and secondly, dealing with hypovolemic shock along with resuscitation of obstetric hemorrhage. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
An exigency situation with regard to postpartum hemorrhage can be avoided or controlled in the following ways:
- Detecting signs of acute anemia and thus rectifying the condition before delivery.
- Routine episiotomy should be done away with.
- The doctor should inquire of the mother's opinion on blood transfusions.
- There should be frequent examinations of the person's vaginal flow and vital signs to check for slow and steady bleeding.
The risk of retained placenta in the third stage of labor can increase chances of postpartum hemorrhage. Active management on part of the hospital can take care of this. Regulated cord traction, early cord clamping and cutting and most basically use of a uterotonic drug soon after the delivery of the anterior shoulder can prevent a prolonged third stage, thus hindering a hemorrhage from occurring.
Oxytocin is an advisable drug to prevent the chances of a hemorrhage. Pregnant women may or may not give their consent to its use. It has very few side- effects. Prophylactic administration of this drug is known to reduce rates of postpartum hemorrhage by forty percent.
Management: Excessive blood loss after childbirth can be tackled through hysterectomy. Women who wish to remain fertile can go in for B- lynch uterine compression sutures, artery litigations, uterine packing or tamponade procedures.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.