Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
I feel bleeding from upper right side molar and feeling of pain in lower 2 incisors. Earlier I was bleeding gum and I have visited dentist after scaling most of bleeding gone but I feel above symptoms some time. And my right side tooth ache if I eat cold substance Though currently I am not allowed to eat cold substance due to infection in throat. And for which I am taking medicine and gargles. NowI am brush my teeth two times after bed at morning and before going for bed at night. Despite precaution why my above mentioned symptoms occurs. I am using sensodine. Please suggest better measure so that I can take care of my tooth. Thanks.
Hello. I am getting mouth ulcer 15/20 days once. The ulcer is found even on my tongue also. The corners of my tongue will be painful at that tym. I consult doctor. But not completely cured. Am 21 years old. M suffering this from so many months! Why it is causing? How to control this?
I am a 45 years female working in government service. I have severe toothache since long with a cavity in the middle of a rear tooth. How can I get relief from this?
My down left teeth pain last two days, so I want to broke and gat out from mouth. My question that ni any problem. My age 28 years old.
My teeth lower sides have become translucent in color other than than all other part is white in color Kindly suggest me treatment.
I generally have white bumps in the upper part inside my mouth and also have problem of itching in vaginal part where we have hair which disease it could be?
Most of the people have these questions in their mind that which toothpaste is best for cleaning their teeth or which toothbrush is best for plaque removal.
Well, the answer to these questions is Using a good brushing technique, which can be demonstrated on a model by a dentist.
It can be mastered using any toothbrush and toothpaste.
Effective toothbrushing technique is a key to prevent most oral diseases.
Details of procedure
The aim of good toothbrushing is to remove plaque from the gingival margins, and to protect the tooth surface with a layer of fluoride. Many toothpastes are available to patients (fluoridated, tartar controlling, desensitising, whitening, etc.), and the oral health team will advise the most suitable in each case.
Similarly, many toothbrush designs are available – both manual and electric – but, as a general rule, the head should be small to allow easy manoeuvrability, and the bristles should be multitufted and made of medium nylon. Even so, some patients brush with such force that they actually saw into the necks of their teeth and produce abrasion cavities or cause gingival recession.
• Identify those patients with regular residual plaque after toothbrushing
• Wet the patient’s own brush, apply a small amount of toothpaste and allow the patient to brush his or her teeth in the usual way and in the usual time
• Disclose the plaque to identify the areas of continued accumulation
• Develop a more thorough technique with the patient to remove all the plaque
• This may involve a change of brush from manual to electric, or vice versa, as well as a change of brushing technique by the patient
• Once an effective technique has been identified, a methodical approach should be developed so that a routine brushing technique is carried out every day
• This tends to be more effective if the more difficult areas are tackled first, such as the lingual surfaces of the lower teeth
• The patient then brushes all the teeth in a systematic manner, starting in the same place and ending in the same place each time.
• Advice can then be given on the frequency of brushing – usually twice daily as a minimum, but some patients may continue with a high sugar diet and need to brush after each meal
• Full dietary advice should also be discussed and ideally adjusted where necessary
• Toothbrushes should be replaced once the bristles start to splay, as they will not remove plaque effectively when worn down