Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am passing blood in my stool from last 3-4 months. Not everyday but Once or twice a week. I have an acidity problem. Can you please suggest me some test in which I can find out the reason for it? And also suggest a specialist doctor I need to visit.
I am 34 yrs old male with post kidney transplant done on 10 th april 2012. Now. My creatinine 1.5, what are the precautions I have to take for better and healthy life in future with diet list. Please advise.
I am suffering for high cholesterol level. My hdl is very low it's only 30 and triglycerides 375 and vldl 75 and ldl is 110. Let me know some good medicine who can help me to recover my cholesterol level and increase hdl . Also I am suffering from hyper avidity from last 5 days and pain in left abdominal.
My last month period date was 8 september. Today is 15 october and till now I have not got periods. I did prega news test on 8 october, it was positive. I did an ultra sound on 10 october of full abdomen, my uterus is showing a thickness of around 13.4 mm. Is this surgery of bring pregnant. As my doctor says she will confirm after 25 october about the pregnancy Age: 29 Gender: Female.
I read that Eupatorium Perf (Perfoliatum Q) is the Homeo Medicine for Chicken guinea with Joint Paints, Please advice for same
A healthy libido is as important as any other function within your body. However, as much as it is a physical function, a lot of it has to do with the most important sexual organ, the brain. If you or your partner is both physically and emotionally not in the right place, your sex drive suffers. This can create physical and emotional problems in your life. Some of the tips to help increase your sex drive are mentioned as follows.
- Getting the right amount of sleep: One of the major causes of low sex drive among men and women is the lack of sleep. Between household chores as well as office work and family commitments, the first thing that gets compromised on is sleep. Low sleep results in the drop in testosterone in both men and women thus, drastically lowering sex drive. This is the hormone primarily responsible for sex drive in both men and women. Ensure that you get at least 8 hours of sleep daily to maintain a healthy sex drive.
- Think and talk sex: Mostly women and men to some extent as well tend to put talking about sex in the no go zone. This along with the mundane discussions about household life tends to lower libido as well. Ensure that you put in some sex talk to keep the spark alive as this would keep your libido levels and the physical attraction levels high.
- Overweight and obesity is toxic for your sex drive: Excess fat and being overweight is a big libido killer in both men and women. Obesity and high body fat percentage inhibits testosterone production, thus, denting your sex drive. It is very important that you try to lose a few pounds and set goals to become fit as this will work wonders for your libido.
- Meditate and relax: When you are stressed, cortisol levels in your blood are increased as the adrenaline glands go into overdrive. This is one of the most common and major sex drive killers. It is thus, very important that you practice mediation and other relaxation techniques to ensure that stress levels are down which will help in boosting libido.
- A healthy diet: This is possibly one of the most important components in your life which determines how the physical side of libido is managed. Certain foods may kill your libido such as cheese and other dairy products, fried fatty foods, carbonated sodas among others. Some of the foods that are good for your libido would be ginger, watermelon, lettuce, and eggs.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.