Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Adabala
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran AdabalaYour feedback matters!
My son agniv nandi is autism child. He is 9 years old. He could not speak according his level and he is hiper active. He can write and recognize things. What medicine is good for my child?
I am 32 year old. I have severe migraine pain, tried many medicine, but didn't work. Pls provide me solution.
I want 2 know hw 2 keep my anger n depression in control as I can't change my present circumstances. My husband served me a notice of divorce after 12 years of marriage when I was staying with him. I ws forced 2 leave d house wth my son n since then I am living in a rented accommodation. I become angry n get headache which lasts for a. Couple of days, insomnia when I see him in court as we r litigating. I am unable 2 forgive him for hw he has got rid of me n my son. He doesn't want 2 pay a penny n is harassing me n my son. I want 2 keep my cool n fight d cases with him. My problem. Is that I keep ruminating about hw he Conspired against me. Tell me how can I manage 2 keep my my cool without giving too much thought 2 his misdeeds n behaviour in court. I hv understood that this marriage ws a fraud 2 extort money frm me n now he is not interested in his family. I try 2 meditate but feel my head heavy n am unable 2 focus well.
A tumor has found in my father's brain. Doctor suggest that, operation is required within 2 days. If you wish, I will send the MRI report to you for your better understanding. Now time what should we do, please suggest.
Sleep is the most important aspect for a healthy beign, but for kids it is of utmost priority. Lack of sleep can often have a negative impact on the brain funtioning of kids along with accidents. Listed below are the major sleep disorders in children along with their causative factors:
- Sleepwalking: It is not uncommon for children under the age of 10 to sleep walk. Despite being harmless on its own, the effects of sleep walking can be dangerous such as stepping outdoors or hurting themselves during sleep. If the child runs into objects while sleep walking, they might wake up and hence further worsen the situation.
- Nightmares: They might be general or result from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Nightmares, if frequent, can make falling asleep a tedious task. Nightmares in children are common and they usually begin to reduce in frequency by 9 years of age.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Snoring might be the result of improper respiration while sleeping and while it isn’t a cause of worry, regular snoring might lead to insufficient oxygen during sleep, thus making shut eye a challenge. It might be hereditary or the result of a deviated nasal septum or blocked nose. The snoring might hamper the quality of sleep.
- Bedwetting: This is something most children experience, but usually grow out of by the time they turn six. It doesn’t need to be a cause of concern unless the frequency doesn’t reduce over time and more than two instances of bedwetting take place in a week.
- Insomnia in children: It can be due to a host of factors and coping with changes to their normal lifestyle is one of the biggest triggers. Mental disorders such as anxiety and stress due to a variety of reasons (like the death of a loved one) may also be the cause of distress and lead to troubled or incomplete sleep.
- Excessive daytime sleepiness: Excess naps throughout the day, always feeling lethargic or experiencing trouble waking up in the morning may be symptomatic of EDS. It isn’t uncommon in adults either wherein despite apparent proper sleep; energy levels seem to be low throughout the day.