Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KhundmiriYour feedback matters!
My friend has been on his adolescence period. Recently while going on a physical relationship. He suffered from erectile dysfunction problem. Despite of generic viagra and all the problem persists. Is there any remedy which he can follow ?
sir I have some symptoms like many small bump aur sport are present in inner surface of penis and some time swollen on neck and hip and some time ear pan .If you have any treatment for me inform me
Sir,I am suffering from lambar spine problem because of which I am getting pain and burning sensation around thighs and buttocks at the time of sitting in a chair or riding a bike for 20 minutes or more.I tried all medicines for 5 yes but it is of not much help.can I get permanent cure?
The only problem is sleeplessness during the early morning from 3 and bad nightmares. Advice for exercise or meditation. No medicines please.
Hi. Is ok to do normal walking like morning and evening walks if suffering from internal or external hemorrhoids.(internal in my case). Is it ok to mix salt in sitz bath. Kindly advice.& if possible in details please. Thank you.
I'm having a problem with digestion, only in the morning time only I'm getting a free motion, from two days only like loose motions 2 times.
I am 21 years female and having very strong headache I cnt sleep in the night due to tht bad headache.
My Father-in-law is aged 75. He has a respiratory infection (though no sneezing/cough etc) for quite some time. Overall his health is not as it used to be. Any medication please?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.