Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khalid MasoodYour feedback matters!
I am suffering for headaches .I had taken many medicines but not any exchange. So please tell me you something?
My mother is diabetic for more than 10 years. Two days ago when she checked her sugar level it was 405. She started taking glimisave mv2 two times a day. She wants permanent solution.
I am student live in hostel. We all know that hostel food is not proper diet for a 21 year boy. How can I maintain a good diet in medium budget in hostel? I generally eat milk, fruit juice and almond nuts. What things I should add so that I can get more energy?
I have some issue about sex. I am unmarried but I have a girlfriend I want sex daily to do. So tell me something about this which can I take gap in this.
My problem is my penis when enlarge its like a curved shape. Is it any problem with my sexual life? Please advise me.
I am 31 yr old male and had neck pain in morning from last few days (10days). When I shift the neck from left to right there is small sound of some joints/bones. What should I do?
Hello sir I am Galib I am suffering from pain in chest when I sleep lat view. Tell me please what should I do.
I have bilateral tubal block. Now I wan pregnancy then what are the home remedies for this. Pls help me.
I am suffering form dry cough for the last 2 weeks and l have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I sir I am sumit jagtap. I am studying in third year bcom. I am 21 years old. But my head is paining too much because of study purpose. So please consult me.
One of the most common ailments the elderly suffer from is arthritis. However, arthritis can affect people of all ages. It is a rheumatic disease as in, it affects joints and bones. It can be of many types and the term covers a number of inflammatory and non-inflammatory joint diseases. Some of the most well-known types of arthritis are rheumatoid arthritis, bone spurs, gout, and osteoarthritis.
The causes of arthritis have not been defined but there are a number of factors that increase a person's chances of getting it. Foremost amongst these is increasing age and excess weight. Arthritic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and lupus are said to be hereditary and linked to certain genes. Sometimes, injuries can also cause arthritic conditions. Misuse of steroids can also result in arthritis.
Here is a look at the most common symptoms of the disease :-
- Pain around the joints is the most well-known symptom of arthritis. Along with pain, you may also notice swollen or stiff joints.
- Increased body temperature around the affected joints and redness in the area is also a symptom of arthritis. These symptoms range from mild to severe, and can be constant or may come and go.
- Everybody suffers from occasional joint pains but if any of the above symptoms persist for a long duration, it is best to consult a doctor. The sooner you seek treatment, the easier it becomes to deal with arthritis. If left untreated for too long, arthritis can result in permanent joint damage.
While there is no single cure for arthritis, it can be effectively controlled if treated in time. Since the type and severity of arthritis differ from person to person, treatment for the same must also be tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Drugs for arthritis can be categorized as those that treat symptoms such as pain and stiffness, and those that suppress inflammatory conditions.
- In some cases, surgery may be advisable.
- Physical therapy and regular exercise are very important when dealing with arthritis.
- It is equally important to eat a healthy, nutritious and well-balanced diet. If you are overweight, try and lose the excess kilos.
- You must also look after your joints to ensure that there is no further degradation of bone or muscle tissue. Avoid staying in one position for a long time, and try and maintain a good posture.
These simple techniques can be very effective when dealing with all types of arthritis.