Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Khaja ShamsuddinYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years male having upper back pain in left side from last 1 day and having problem in taking long breath, please suggest is it a gas problem or a muscle strain.
I am 29 years old. My one motor cycle accident occured and I received injury on my right leg and resulting of which disconnect legament on right leg knee. So what I shoud do?
I am having leg pain (under feet) when I wake up in the morning. Before an year I was analyzed and told that I have rheumatism problem. Doctor told me to take medicine when even I have pain. Can you please help me for this? I don't want to take medicine.
25 years old male came to my chamber with a complain of low back pain ,unable to walk properly and lost his control from bowel and bladder also suffering from neck pain radiate to lateral aspect of arm and leg, his MRI reports show c1tod1. Dorsal myelinolysis and also d5 to d12 dorsal myelinolysis. I think most probably it is a case of transverse myelinolysis, could you please tell me how can I treat this patient properly, please give me real suggestion?
I and my husband both of them getting left hand pain from neck to finger bones joints and muscles after marriage when having sex.
Sir, Today unfortunately I got injured during bike riding it hurt my leg externally, sir is it necessary to consult with doctor or just by using antibiotic it become normal.
I can not walk for long. After walkingfew meters I need to sit for a while. My knees pain. My footdosent lift up as it needed to walk and I feel tired. What is the problem wit me. Kindly help.
Sir I have suffering from pain of my hand minium one year. Not contineously when I do a same work contineously half and one hour so pain start at that time. So I want know what is the problem and how can I solved this problem.
I have a desk job b may back is paining now very strongly. What should I do now if my back is paining in such a way?
Hi Dr. my mother 50 years old have joint pain from last 7 years and have consulted with many ortho drs but have no relief and she is taking pain killers from long time so now any treatment is there or not. please reply.
My daddy he is 50 year old and he has got sever pain in the joint of whole body and they get swelled do not allow any movements.
Hi. I m 27 years old male. I was at railway station carrying bag full of books. At that time I had little backache but after my backache has become severe. Should I see doctor. Or bed rest is required only?
I am 22 years old as I am frequently suffering muscles pain. At that time I uses tablets, after it gives some relief. Why it is happen? due to lack of problem or any else?
Hello my question is. I feel tired on my wake-up everyday sometimes very worse deep breathing after 10 min walk and stretching it become ok not completely .I do workout on evening after that I fell tired till morning and muscle pain on my chest and back .how to get rid of this morning tiredness.
I am 29 years suffering from total joint pain and feels like old age like 60 my body stamina is gone I wNt to regain my body and I smoke, drink, and masturbate. But I want to regain my old body back please help me. I consult all doctors but no use. Anybody help me.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.