Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Khaja ShamsuddinYour feedback matters!
If someone 24 is experiencing chest pain, rib pain, and arm pain more after being prescribed Trazodone, Hydroxyzine, and Citalopram should they let it go if it's the second day noticing these symptoms. I'm also feeling quite a lot of jaw pain and have throughout the day. My heartbeat upon getting up was fast but now is normal.
My dad is 49 years old he is having slip disk since 12 years and heart size iz bulky .also his sugar is high sometimes and have stones in both the kidneys .i want your advice about his health.
When I walk a longer then I feel too much pain over my back. So what should I do to get relief from that?
I am 48 yrs male having ESR 42. Having Knee and Neck Pain please suggest me to consult which speciality Doctor.
I have pain in backbone over twenty days. I take some medicine is pain killer of dosage 150mg. Bt it is not fully control then who have I tkae medicine?
Sir mera ek year phle accident hua tha jisme mere right hand ki finger me fracture ho gya jise wire dakar thk kr diya gya. Ab mera army medical test h sir can you tell me please am I eligible for army or not?
I am sixty two years male and have pain in finger bones and muscles all around knee joint. Is it start of arthritis? what medications should I use? what should be the diet? thanks
Hello sir. Actually I am 24 years old and I have a problem of muscular dystrophy i.e lgmd type 2. So what should I do.?
Hi Doctor, Please tell the solution of my leg problem because in my right leg and pain when I long run or physical activity so help me out from this.
Shoulder pain and injuries
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has three main bones: the humerus (long arm bone), the clavicle (collarbone), and the scapula (also known as the shoulder blade). These bones are cushioned by a layer of cartilage
The shoulder joint is a very mobile joint which makes it very susceptible to injury. It moves the shoulder forward and backward. It also allows the arm to move in a circular motion, and to move up and away from the body.
Shoulders get their range of motion from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is made up of four tendons. Tendons are the tissues that connect muscles to bone. It may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over your head if the tendons or bones around the rotator cuff are damaged or swollen.
You can injure your shoulder by performing manual labor, playing sports, or even by repetitive movement. Certain diseases can bring about pain that travels to the shoulder. These include diseases of the cervical spine of the neck, as well as liver, heart, or gallbladder disease.
You're more likely to have problems with your shoulder as you grow older. It is especially common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surrounding the shoulder tend to degenerate with age.
Most shoulder pain problems are:
- tendonitis/bursitis, injury or instability of the joint, or arthritic disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome is a strain or sprain or tear of the tendons that make up the rotator cuff.
- rarely, tumors, infections, and nerve damage cause shoulder pain.
- much neck pain is caused by soft tissue damage due to injuries such as whiplash or wear and tear due to overuse.
- damage to spine joints and bones, such as cervical disk degeneration, arthritis, or traumatic injury can cause severe pain and disability.
- fibromyalgia (whole body pain syndrome) can contribute to neck and upper back pain. Poor posture while performing everyday activities can also cause significant neck pain. Rarely, infections or tumors will cause neck pain.
- pinching a nerve in the neck or shoulder, or breaking a shoulder or arm bone, are also causes of pain.
- a frozen shoulder is when tendons, ligaments, and muscles stiffen and become difficult or impossible to move.
- a dislocated shoulder is when the ball of the humerus pulls out of the shoulder socket. An injury due to overuse or repetitive use can cause injury
A work environment that's good for the body is very important. Most of us spend hours each day sitting in front of our computer.
The first step to creating an ergonomic workstation is to consider how you spend most of your time at the workstation.