Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khaja SayeduddinYour feedback matters!
My son is 18 years old. His palm and foot are always wet even though the fan is switched on. Is there any problem he is suffering from? If there kindly advice me what to do?
I am feeling headache from the last 3 days and that has lead to difficulty in concentrating on my work. I am not able to do my work at best of my efforts. I do not know what is the reason. Looking forward to your response.
I'm 22 years old. Due to regular sex I feel weakness. My joints pain, body starts shaking. Please prescribe me.
I have a problem. Am going bath room once at two days. If I go bath room daily is not come. Another it come. Some force will apply. Please tell me a solution for that please.
I used to masturbate when I feel sexy Watching porn. But now I feel sexy when I am alone and want to have sex with my x gf. We were in relationship a year ago. She used me as romance toy. And left me. She has affairs with other boys as well. She just find attraction in boy and gets closer. Some days ago I was wearing blezzer and looking handsome. So she suddenly came close to me and kissed me. We had little romances. Other days she don't even look at me neither talk to me. That means depends on her mood one day bf and other days unrecognized person. When I am alone sexual desire arises in mind. But don't want to masturbate to satisfy desire. Should I have sex with her by doing things which will find her attractive or should I have sex with another call girl?
If I have a fever from last fifteen days what should I do? should I get paracetamol and anything else?
Sir, I am 23 years old female. Recently I found my hypothyroidism. I am taking tablets and yoga on daily. And i am having the symptoms of constipation and light dizziness while walking. Is it caused by thyroid or any other reason? how can I avoid this? please give me some suggestions.
I can not hold my strength more than 1 min at 1st time of sex with my wife, and after that I loose my feelings of sex for 2 or 3 hours from 1st time sex. So what I have to do and how do I improve my sex power? Kindly tell me asap.
I am a female 58 years old and suffering from severe acidity - cannot eat even little spice. Have to eat bland food and even after that get acidity and start burping -
I have a problem with my skin's itching. I want to know blood sugar related with skin. Please help me.
My mother is suffering from chronic cough for last 35 years. She was treated my times for asthma but no results. While on medications she has started coughing. Now she has grade 4 dyspnoea. Echo was normal according to age. Hematological reports were normal. Rheumatologist and ent surgeons gave clean chit. Lastly she has found to be allergic to dairy and dairy products, mustered, so stopped milk and its products. Now she is better but not the best. Is there any desensitization treatment in Ayurveda so that she feel better and consume milk products again.
Hello sir I am not married but I have a problem I have done hand practice daily so please advised me its safe or not I tried to leave but I can not.
I'm 29 years old. I have frequent urinal problem. I don't know whats the reason, because I take 4ltr to 4.5 ltr water per day. So I think this is the reason for frequent urinal. My question is, am I a diabetes patient?
Doctor please give me suggestion that I am using antipsychotic from that my semen not released some water drops outing. Kindly help me.
I am 26 years old man and I am having stomach pain since last 2 months. I asked my doctor for the solution but doctor gave me a pain relief medicine. I waited for 1 month but there was no changes. Can you tell me that what to do.
Sir/Madam, I have itching and swelling soles of my feet for three days. Swelling generally increases after much itching. After swelling it pains also. Please suggest me with a home remedy. I have so much problem because of this. I'll be much obliged to you. Thank you!
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic digestive disease. GERD occurs when stomach acid or occasionally, stomach content, flows back into your food pipe (esophagus). The backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes GERD.
Both acid reflux and heartburn are common digestive conditions that many people experience from time to time. When these signs and symptoms occur at least twice each week or interfere with your daily life, or when your doctor can see damage to your esophagus, you may be diagnosed with GERD.
Complications associated with GERD:
Over time, chronic inflammation in your esophagus can lead to complications, including:
- Narrowing of the esophagus (esophageal stricture): Damage to cells in the lower esophagus from acid exposure leads to formation of scar tissue. The scar tissue narrows the food pathway, causing difficulty swallowing.
- An open sore in the esophagus (esophageal ulcer): Stomach acid can severely erode tissues in the esophagus, causing an open sore to form. The esophageal ulcer may bleed, cause pain and make swallowing difficult.
- Precancerous changes to the esophagus (Barrett's esophagus): In Barrett's esophagus, the tissue lining the lower esophagus changes. These changes are associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer. The risk of cancer is low, but your doctor will likely recommend regular endoscopy exams to look for early warning signs of esophageal cancer.
Tips to Manage GERD:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain it. If you are overweight or obese, work to slowly lose weight - no more than 1 or 2 pounds (0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week. Ask your doctor for help in devising a weight-loss strategy that will work for you.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing: Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn: Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make heartburn worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn.
- Eat smaller meals: Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals.
- Elevate the head of your bed: If you regularly experience heartburn at night or while trying to sleep, put gravity to work for you. Elevate your bed
- Don't smoke: Smoking decreases the lower esophageal sphincter's ability to function properly.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gastroenterologist and ask a free question.