Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Several times in year, I face problem of severe pain in my knee joints. I do not know as how does it happen. Sometimes it swells also with redness on the skin & it puts me then out of the track. Despite all possible care & medication, be it Xray, Physiotherapy, etc. Etc. Nothing has worked out. I regulated my life style, reduced weight, continued yoga/pranayam etc. But failed to achieve fitness. Pl.help me in finding the root cause of the ailment & advise treatment to corrections. Shall remain obliged for yr. Expertise.
I have severe gastric problem in my stomach what can I do to get rid off, and I am not able to eat anything ,if I eat something I can not bear the burning and pain in the stomach, ,what can I have to get rid off from this, even my muscles have some pains because of this gastric trouble, please suggest me something.
I have joint pain since last 5 years of my job and I have doing this job for 20years. I have pain in back and leg.
Sir I have some problems in my joints and neck so plzz now what to do please tell some tablets to over come it.
Hello, I am not able to walk properly due to a severe back ache. I got this ache after studying for a year without any exercise. Can you please help me to find some good ointment or spray for a quick solution to my problem?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I'm 35 yr, 5.4" female, 76 kg. Since 2014-15 i've developed weird pains all over my body (knees, wrist, ankles, center of palms, eye brow area, sometimes fingers etc) I tried many therapies and currently on ayurvedic from last 8 months or so. What foods I should avoided and take. Also what medicines/tests I should go for?
I am suffering from sciatica pain in my left leg which I think gets aggravated both with mental n physical stress and reduces my overall energy level to stretch. Would like to know is it curable and what are the options.
My mom has severe knee pain. Orthopaedic doctor suggested for knee replacement surgery. But she can not be bold enough for surgery. She used many pain killers but no use. So pls prescribe any of the best pain killer to tolerate knee pain. It would be a great help if you prescribe pain killer to tolerate my mother's knee pain.
My mother had just eaten 1 tablet of paracetamol and having pain in her knee joints! A doctor had advised her to take etoshine 6 months earlier for joints pain. So should I give her etoshine or not? She also has osteoporosis but this time she also has 99 temperature!
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.