Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Submit a review for Dr. Keshav Rao DevulapallyYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years old. From last almost 3 years, I am suffering from some mental tension. Exactly I do not know what the problem is, but below is a list of how I am feeling- * feeling sleepy all the time. I have been sleeping for about 13-15 hrs now a days * feel irritated whenever I see any eatables. My diet has decreased to a great extent * feel like empty minded all the time * no feeling of joy or happiness in whatever I do * heaviness in head all the time. As if someone has put some 2-3 kgs. Of weight over my head * intense pain in neck and shoulders * feel irritated in talking to others. Want to be alone all the time * mind full of negative thoughts * pain in teeth whenever I eat something * continuous and non-stop thinking on any one topic for over days without any outcome to the problem * feel irritated on seeing any of my study books * feeling very hopeless. As if there is nothing to proceed for in life * body has slowed down. Feeling lack of energy. Weakness all the time. Even for the everyday tasks I need to force myself * problems like constipation or gas or stomachache. Occurs every alternate day And from last 4-5 months these problems have increased so much Please sugest me. What is the actual problem I an suffering from?
From last 2-3 years, i'm severely facing problem of memory loss/low concentration. I can't keep things memorized/remembered. In childhood I used to be very sharp minded and could remember almost everything. Due to that I feel very low in confidence. Both these things are affecting my performance in my profession also. I try hard to keep it memorized but lose concentration very easily and can't understand complex things note days. Please help.
I know suicide is not a solution. But if you can't control urself from this, for every kind of failure if there is a tendency to commit suicide, how to control?
I am 26 year old married girl. I am very short tempered. I feel change in myself in last 2 years. If I talked about my nature. I was jolly nature but now I am reserved .want to live alone. Don't want to talk my frnds n relative. I was love dance n smile but now . And the question is that. I know life is life. and all of us face different situations. In many steps but I feel I can't face because the reason is I can't understand how to handle. People say lie. I hate liters. I know in this world no one like me and m also not like them. But understanding is the main point. I want to live life and enjoy it. But smile how to smile I forget. How to live can't understand. How to do anything with a open mind without any hesitation. Just help me please. I had tired .I don't want more cry. Please help.
I am 31 years hold I have an problem. I can not come from this problem. until now so many interviews faced in my professional but I can. T When I am facing interviews my mind was blind. Nothing remember. I am very tension-ed and my body little bit getting severing. I am thinking too much for long time. If tomorrow my interview that before day onward my mood will be change. Please let me explain how can I come out from this problem? What can I do about this problem.
Common cold as well as flu can give rise to various symptoms like body ache as well as a runny or stuffy nose. These symptoms may also arise as a part of other ailments like allergic cold or hay fever. Mild to moderate fever may be experienced in such conditions. One should be able to treat these symptoms at home so as to be more comfortable until the flu or cold abates. Here are a few ways in which you can treat a runny nose and body ache.
- Rest: One of the first and most important thing that you need to do in such a situation is to take ample rest so that your body gets to rejuvenate rather than getting overworked even in these trying conditions. With the help of sleep and rest, you will be able to feel fresh and the body ache will be reduced as well.
- Diet: To begin with, one will need to drink plenty of fluids in order to remain hydrated. This is one of the most important ways of treating cold and flu as the body can get severely dehydrated due to the ailments. Replenishing the body fluids can ensure that the immunity does not suffer. Also, you should have plenty of soup and vegetables so that your immunity gets a boost even as the digestive system is not overworked with overly heavy food which it may have trouble in processing due to the general weakness of the body. But you must remember to eat well and frequently as the body will not go away unless you put sufficient fuel in your system.
- Steaming: Taking hot water steam with a towel draped over your head can help in treating the runny nose. Ensure that you are sitting down at a sturdy table with the steaming kettle or pan in front of you, so that there are no upsets which can lead to burns and accidents.
- Medication: Along with these measures, you must see a doctor so that the condition may be diagnosed properly. The doctor will also check your symptoms and carry out lab tests in order to ensure that there is no infection at play. Also, the doctor can prescribe medicines accordingly with anti-allergy medication like antihistamines to treat rhinitis and peramivir, zanamivir, or other such drugs to treat the flu. These medicines can also make you drowsy and induce sleep which will help your body in getting adequate rest.
- Emergency cases: If the body ache and runny nose come with other symptoms that persistently grow, you must call the doctor immediately. These include constant painful coughing, tightness in the chest, severe sore throat, vomiting, and persistent high fever.