Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Submit a review for Dr. Keshav Rao DevulapallyYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a problem in concentration during study. So please tell me the way to gain of concentration back.
I am 23 year old male. I have suffered from following problem÷ 1>I went to neuro physician for some problem but he abused me highly addictive clonazepam for 6 months. Out of frustration I left his treatment. My life turned hell due to his treatment. 2>My elder cousin abused me mentally for 7 years straight but I kicked him off my life. 3>I wanted to get admissions in b tech but my parents did not allowed me to. 4>I faced backlog in my semester exams due to negligence of my patents. They did not understood my problem and I was made to suffer again. My professor used to personally insult me in front of whole class of graduates. My parents did not bother too. After many hellish experiences of life. whom to ask for cure?
I am smoking and drinking last 2year 2-3 in a week, 2-3 days I have sir dard, fever all body parts pain, my noise also closed, khansi please suggest me.
Some times I am going to depression. But I do running and yoga. And also take proper diet. And always happy. Depression very effect on my health. Please sir tell me some tips for remove depression I am very disturb.
My question is for a psychiatrist. Sir/madam, I am a student preparing for UPSC in pune. Shall I increase my confidence and brain power through a psychological treatment? Is it a costly treatment?
I am finding little difficult in quitting smoking and alcohol. Are there any medicines which could stop the urge?
Hi Doctor. I'm going through a very stressful time and the last thing I need is my period. I'm on yaz and my withdrawal bleed started today. I was wondering, can I still skip my withdrawal bleed by going on with the active tablets without doing major harm to my body?
I am a medical student (MBBS 2015). The problem with me is whatever topic I study, I start feeling the symptoms in myself and I get scared of the diseases. In ward postings I get obsessed with the patients seen and star feeling the same for myself. Now that I am posted in psychiatry opd I get scared of psychiatric disorders especially at night. I start feeling to have hallucinations though I don't actually have them.
I am Monalisa 26 year old. I feel very much depressed all the time everyday. I wasted my time with my mobile. All day sleeping. Do not like to eat also. Feel depressed because still I can not study for getting a job. For that my Lover also do not want to talk to me. I feel fear if He leave me for still I do not get a job. Why I do not feel to study. What should I do get over from it?
I am loosing my concentration while I am reading. I am trying to control myself but I couldn't.can you tell me how to control my thoughts while I am reading?
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.