Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Keerthi PrasannaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years male, suffering from very high sensation in my lower 1st molar tooth. I am asked to go for RCT by my dentist, but I feel very scary with the injection, I fainted twice earlier before the injection procedure. Please guide me what to do.
I am 37 yrs. I have bleeding gums for many years and they smell a lot. Which paste or medicine do you suggest?
I have problem in my teeth's of gums bleeding .so that way doctor was recommended me gums scaling .I wand know that how much cost of it and it is good for my teeth or not.
How can I prevent nicotine marks in my teeth caused by smoking? I already got one, how can I remove it?
How I can keep my teeth so white and please suggest me permanent solutions for this. Waiting for your valuable reply?
My teeth appears to be yellowish though I brush twice a day and tried many toothpaste none works. I want my teeth to be shinier and whitier. Please suggest help.
I am 38 years old. I am suffering from sarcodoisis with t. B. Medicine is continue. Now problem in teeth pain doctors advice for rct. There is any problem in rct ?
Dental Treatment Under Sedation/general Anaesthesia I
Providing the highest quality dental treatment for all patients is the motto of dental practitioners.In order to achieve the same,complete chair-side cooperation is an important requirement.There are various factors and situations where the same is not achieved either in part or full like:
a) very young age of child patient
b) physical or mental dis-ability of some kind preventing the same
c) phobic patients or patients with past bad,painful and traumatic experience
d) extensive treatments requiring high number of patients affecting the cooperation.
In these cases the dental treatment under sedation/general anaesthesia is a very effective,safe and valuable treatment alternative.
These treatment are general done by specially trained dental surgeons mainly pediatric dentists who with their team of doctors essentially anesthetists,pediatricians and pediatric dentists undertake such treatments in a safe and sound manner.
1.Muje pure datto me halka sa dard mahsus kar raha hu 2. Kammar me kafi dard ho raha he Kya reason ho sakta he.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.
From my teeth left corner a teeth is gets half black and some parts from the upper part of that teeth is getting damaged. Resolution Please
There is a gap between my teeth so how can I reduce it and get a perfect teeth without braces. And if possible without going to any doctor.
Hi. I'm 16 years old. I have shooting pain in my teeth. I think it is happening because of drinking or eating something too hot or too cold. Ao please help me.
Why you must not delay getting your dental implants?
Dental implants are surgical components like frames or metal posts, which are placed beneath the gums so as to enable a dentist to mount artificial teeth onto them. Since these components blend very easily with your jawbone, they offer excellent support for your teeth replacements.
Can anyone have an implant?
It is important for your teeth and gums to be healthy in order to consider a dental implant. You need to have a strong bone in your jaw so that it can support the replacement tooth after the implants. If you smoke, suffer from diabetes or have certain gum disease you are not suitable for the procedure.
Why should you get started on this procedure?
If you are suitable for the procedure of dental implant, it is highly advisable to not delay it any further. Implants should be fitted within one year of losing a tooth since the jaw bone surrounding a tooth starts to shrink in size and gradually becomes so small that it fails to support an implant.
Here are some reasons as to why you should get started on this procedure:
1. To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth
Nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.
2. To protect your jawbone
Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
3. To keep your face from sagging
Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
4. They do not move or shift but remain in place
Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.