Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kavya BharaniYour feedback matters!
On Saturday I had removed my wisdom teeth till now swelling is there what should I do to reduce swelling I am taking medicines also applying ice pack and doing hot water and salt gargle.
I have ulcers in my mouth and throat. I am not able to eat anything. I tried home remedies but there is no improvement. I am also applying glycerin thrice in a day. Please help me!
Some people still prefer the age-old home remedy of baking soda and a toothbrush to gently whiten teeth at home. Also, some foods such as celery, apples, pears, and carrots trigger lots of saliva, which helps wash away food debris on your teeth. Chewing sugarless gum is a tooth-cleansing action and also triggers saliva. A bonus from all that saliva: it neutralizes the acid that causes tooth decay. With teeth, more saliva is better all around.
Hey. I have an very bad habit of chewing gutkha and from that my mouth is not opening what to do to leave gutka and open my mouth. Plzzz help me m waiting for answer.
Sir I have jaw pain since 3 months. I have also see the doctor but I couldn't get any relief. I am really hurts please suggest me some medical information about this. What should I have do do?
1.Cavities: Also known as tooth decay, cavities are holes in the teeth caused by acids in our mouth. Those acids may come from foods in our diet or when mouth bacteria turns sugars we eat into acids. The treatment for a cavity is a filling. If you have a cavity, don't wait, because they only grow bigger over time!
2.Toothache: A toothache is often caused by cavity that has reached the sensitive root of the tooth. This means the tooth is infected and needs a filling or a root canal. Toothaches can also be caused by teeth grinding, gum disease, a misaligned bite, or accidents that damage the teeth.
3.Gum Disease: Gum disease is a common condition caused by bacterial overgrowth in the mouth. The bacteria make toxins that irritate the gums, leading to redness, swelling, bleeding, and possibly even tooth loss. Good oral hygiene and regular dental visits are key to halting gum disease.
4.Tooth Grinding: Ever wake up with a sore or popping/clicking jaw? You might be grinding your teeth at night. A special night guard?available only through a dentist?can help protect your teeth and ease the jaw pain.
5.Sensitive Teeth: Do cold or hot foods make your teeth hurt? Tooth sensitivity can be helped by using special pain-relieving toothpastes and gels. Fluoride also helps to strengthen the teeth and protect them from pain. If tooth sensitivity is the result of gum disease or cavities, the pain might go away after treatment.
6.Crooked Teeth: If you wish your smile were straighter, you are not alone. Lots of teens and many adults have some kind of orthodontic hardware to help with their smile. If your smile needs some correction, ask your dentist what alternates are available for the correction.
7.Tooth Trauma: Accidents, contact sports, or even biting down on something hard can cause tooth trauma. With tooth trauma, teeth may be broken, knocked loose, or even knocked out completely. Often, your dentist can handle tooth trauma better than the doctors in an emergency ward, so call your dentist before you head over to a hospital.
Next time your chompers are giving you grief, give your dentist a call. It?s good to know that help is just a phone call away!
My mother age 79, diabetes patient but sugar under control. But from few days she feels no taste in tongue what to do?
My age is 65 problem is my mouth gets dry in the night about 1 to 3 am and thereby distrbance in sleep. Advise home remedy/ayurvedi/allopathic remedy.
How can we whitening our teeth please say any home remedy to white my teeth Because my teeth are light yellow even I brush twice a day please help me.
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.
My father is 67 years old and he has no teeth. He need to reliable and economical solution as he did not take any food due to same issue
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration
My teeth has filled with yellow and black coloured layers. Is there any home remedy to cure it as fast as possible.
My quick take away point for you as parents would be:
1. Focus on prevention than treatment. We see so many young kids as early as 2-3 years with facial swelling with all decayed teeth which can be life threatening in unfortunate circumstances.
2. Always keep a follow up after fillings and other treatment is done as children are bound to have recurrent infection and would probably sit on new/old infection.
3. Focus on getting the right treatment done then having denial and getting any "patchwork". It lead to bigger problems later. A checkup and followup with a child specialist will keep you away from any inadvertant situation.
A big thank you for all the support and trust in our care till now. Please spread the word with your family and friends and refer so that they can get the best of guidance and care.