Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Kavuri Vittal RaoYour feedback matters!
My moms has ache from back to toe it occurs in night when she goes to sleep the ache is very much my mom is doing homeopathic medicine but no result show.
One heavy job dropped on my left leg last year for which I was admitted for one day and had plaster for @35 days. There were two hair cracks near leg fingers. Not its more than a year bit still my leg pains in the morning or if I seat for longer period. What can I do now?
I have pain on my backbone I can't tolerate any kind of weight. I can't play any game please sir help me thai I can could anything.
Hi Dr. my sis gtng knee pain she wear sleeper in tht sleeper Sml heel thr so she gtng lot of pain in heal n knee pain she nt bake to walk proper her age is 28.
Please suggest fast what should I do it is very much paining for me me tell me fast what should I do I have a back pain from last 15 days what should I do to get rid of it tel me fast what to do?
I started going to gym from 4th April. From that day I have pain in my back and shoulders. What should I do?
Full body pain. Diabetics, cholesterol, weak eyesight, chickengunia two years ago. Age 60 years recommend home medicine.
Sir I was getting right shoulder pain. Pain was extending from right nape of neck to the exactly. Angle right scapula. Sir what might be the problem. Nd differential diagnosis. And please tell me any medicine.
Hello sir/madam , I am 27 years old .my name is paras patel I was feeling so much pain in backache last few months so please Tell me what can I do for this pain.
I am a very sports active person in the army and my profession demands a very high and rigorous physical ability. I have an acl tear grade 3. I wish to get it operated. How long will I take to recover?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"