Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am facing some bloody stool issue since three four days. Stool is not like loose or something else but some blood is always present. It is a sudden issue which started 3-4 days ago. Please suggest if I need to worry about.
Eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly may help prevent liver damage.
Treatment & prevention
1. Lose weight if overweight or obese
2. Have a high protein & low carbohydrate diet
3. Lower cholesterol and triglycerides
4. Control diabetes
5. Avoid alcohol
6. Exercise regularly & increase physical activity 30 minutes of exercise atleast five days a week is recommended
My stool time it's very horrible early morning. I have changed my diet since last two days but I have not stopped alcohol. Burning and bleeding In stools. Please help me out docs.
Hi doctor before I have h. Plyori weak positive and I taken medicine after 45 days now my result is negative (2.52) so doctor this is cure or still have pylori.
I am gerd for 2 years and is only because of masturbation wherever I masturbate acid reflux takes place and it is more during ejaculation, I don't have any guilt of doing this and even I don't have any kind of stress I can feel acid coming out of my stomach during masturbation.
My dad 58, is having high acidity from past some days. Dr. has given some medicines but once medicine is completed acidity reoccurs. What care should be taken for this to get cured and which food he should eat and which to avoid?
Are there any side-effects of taking digeplex? Can it harm my digestive system? I don't want to be dependant on any medicine for my life. It scares me. I want to know can it be addictive?
Hello, I have problem of indigestion. I eat less food 4 times in a day. In the morning I go to washroom for 2 times and then after eating snacks at 5 pm I go to washroom at 7 pm. I want to get rid of these without any medicine. Its not like loose motion its normal.
I am diabetic, bp, hypothyroid, gb stone of 15*6mm, hernia patient. I am taking medicines for all the above. Please Advice me on precautions to be taken personally.
What would be the best treatment for chronic dysentery homeopathy, allopathy or ayurvedic facing problem since 3 month all the reports are normal also.
I am 27 year old male. I am noticing some white fluid with urine, also I have symptoms of IBS. I also have premature ejaculation problem. My sexual need is also diminishing, don't know either I feel ashamed due to P.E or some other health issue. Don't know what to do, please suggest.
I am 24 years old I have severe corpse gastritis since one year I consult many doctors but every doctor give medicines to stop it not to cure it. Every time I take food my stomach pains very much. I always feel like nausea and if vomiting starts it dosent stops till some yellow substance gets out of my stomach I feel like dying please help me sir. This is all because of smoking a lot but now I have quit smoking. I have rashes in my stomach wall l. I need to cure it not to stop.
I am 72 years old I am suffering from acute gastric and constipation trouble from long time. I have to go toilet since to eight times during the day. Sometime I also suffer from pain in my stomach. Kindly suggest the precaution and medicine. I am not taking any medicine.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.