Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kausik ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male sometimes my legs are paining so much when I stand for two hours what should I do?
I am 40 year old male last six months I am facing lower back pain and also right leg pain upper side on Knee. I have already done X-ray as per instruction given orthopedic doctor. After seen X ray given instruction you should be complete take rest next 45 days. Please suggest.
I am 22 years old male and I have neck and back pain from last 6 months. What should I do for recovery?
My mother is sufferings knee joint depreciation knee joint pain is more her age is 65yrs old her what is the best treatment for her
Hello sir, my mother having a pain on her feet. And its getting increasing continuously please suggest something.?
From last few months, I have occasional pain in my foot, specially the heal portion. I am diabetic and my Hba1c is normal. What could be the reason and suggest to get rid of that?
Dear sir I have problem of buldging disc. Taking gabapin nt from 2 month. I feel littile bit good position but not totaly fit. How many days more I continue with this medicine. I dont want to oprate.
There were minor pain in his right knee for last 2 years and recently it has aggravated a bit. Local doctor consulted and carnisure 500 tab twice daily in addition exercise for knee and hip have been prescribed. But improvements are very negligible. Pl suggest any remedial measures.
Hi Dr. My age is 33 Male my problems is morning heel pain last 1 year muscle spams fatigue I have no sugar .last One year back my vitamin D3 level 11 ng/ml normal range is 30-100 my Dr. advice d rise but my problem is same .my recently vitamin d3 level is 62 pg/ml can I continue d rise please advice.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"