Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kartic YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone what should I do ?
I am having some skin infection near my left side lips. That skin getting stretch and itching. I am using Boro safe and nivea moisturizer also. But when I go to office its again getting dry due to AC what should I do this is from last 2 weeks not getting relief.
How can I get a fair skin .can you suggest any ointment. Is there any melanin control medcted cream.
I am 18 years old male. I had oily skin with pimples and open pores on my face. I am using an ayurvedic powder named "Eladi gunachoornam" for last 9 months but there are only very little improvements. Now my skin is going dark because of sun exposure. What should I do? Looking for an early response.
I am 18 years old. I have dandruff and hair fall problem since 2 months. How should I get relief from it?
I am losing my hair very quickly I use many shampoo but there is no effect on my hair they are falling continually can you tell me an treatment of it.
I am having more holes on my face. Which makes me look like 28. But I am just 20 years old. Please tell me any solution which does not require much cost.
I am 26 years old female. I have heavy hair fall on the front of my head. Please tell me a remedy for this.
Suggest me a best treatment for small pores on pace. Permanently. Which is caused by picking out pimples. Without side effects. Tq Also black spots on face. Naturally. Is lemon with honey good for black spots. How to use it. Suggest me soon.
I am a 19 years old female. My hair is becoming smooth day by day and is resulting in hairfall. There is much dandruff and itching in the hair. What is the remedy to get rid of these problems?
My breast size is 34 in age of 17-18. Can you suggest me some ways to reduce my breast size instantly plz?
I have white patches in my body, for more then 2 month, used some medicines it goes out and comes back again, suggest a way to get rid of those. Is this related with vitamin deficiency.
Iam 26 years old. Iam very fair. But I have skin dark coloration around neck, armpit between thighs, elbows etc. Sine Iam very fair, neck dark coloration makes me looks weird. Also I have red rashes over my butter.
Hello everyone. Well my problem is with my face. Its oily, sensitive (very much, acne prone, lots of pores. So I want to know what short of moisturizer and sunscreen should I use. Note: sunscreen makes my face more oily looks dark. THANK you.
Human Hair, - while they’re not a living part of your body, most people spend a good amount of time caring for their hair. The next time you’re heading in for a haircut, think of these facts.
1. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body. If you’ve ever had a covering of stubble on your face as you’re clocking out at 5 o’clock you’re probably pretty familiar with this. In fact, if the average man never shaved his beard it would grow to over 30 feet during his lifetime, longer than a killer whale.
2. Every day the average person loses 60-100 strands of hair. Unless you’re already bald, chances are good that you’re shedding pretty heavily on a daily basis. Your hair loss will vary in accordance with the season, pregnancy, illness, diet and age.
3. Women’s hair is about half the diameter of men’s hair. While it might sound strange, it shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise that men’s hair should be coarser than that of women. Hair diameter also varies on average between races, making hair plugs on some men look especially obvious.
4. One human hair can support 3.5 ounces. That’s about the weight of two full size candy bars, and with hundreds of thousands of hairs on the human head, makes the tale of rapunzel much more plausible.
5. There are as many hairs per square inch on your body as a chimpanzee. Humans are not quite the naked apes that we’re made out to be. We have lots of hair, but on most of us it’s not obvious as a majority of the hairs are too fine or light to be seen.
6. Blondes have more hair. They’re said to have more fun, and they definitely have more hair. Hair color determines how dense the hair on your head is. The average human has 100, 000 hair follicles, each of which is capable of producing 20 individual hairs during a person’s lifetime. Blondes average 146, 000 follicles while people with black hair tend to have about 110, 000 follicles. Those with brown hair fit the average with 100, 000 follicles and redheads have the least dense hair, with about 86, 000 follicles.
7. The lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average. While you quite a few hairs each day, your hairs actually have a pretty long life providing they aren’t subject to any trauma. Your hairs will likely get to see several different haircuts, styles, and even possibly decades before they fall out on their own.
8. You must lose over 50% of your scalp hairs before it is apparent to anyone. You lose hundreds of hairs a day but you’ll have to lose a lot more before you or anyone else will notice. Half of the hairs on your pretty little head will have to disappear before your impending baldness will become obvious to all those around you.
9. Human hair is virtually indestructible. Aside from it’s flammability, human hair decays at such a slow rate that it is practically non-dis-integrative. If you’ve ever wondered how your how clogs up your pipes so quick consider this: hair cannot be destroyed by cold, change of climate, water, or other natural forces and it is resistant to many kinds of acids and corrosive chemicals.