Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I had sex with my bf few days ago. N due to some problem I am feeling some symptoms of urinary tract infection. As I feel like peeing again and again n there is burning sensation in my vagina. Also after peeing too I feel like peeing more. And it is tickling too dat too for many hours. N it z very irritating. Kindly revert with some solution.
I am a single kidney patient and I want to know that to keep my kidney healthy and safe what should I don't eat.
I am a 24 year old man and for quite sometime everytime I go to the toilet to do long toilet, after im done I always have urine leaking. After going to the toilet or sometimes it just happens. A few drops of urine come out and I cannot control it. What do I do. Do I see a urologist? what do I do?
My father was ill for more than a week. The fever went upto 105 .now though my father has recovered but the ultra sound reveals some urine remains in the bladder which is creating infection. Now my father is getting very lethargic. He is complain of weakness and prefers to sleep day and night. He is also suffering from alzemeir. Pl advice.
Doctor sir, I am suffering from sugar and high bp last 5 yr now a days my urine I saw white colour jhag (phena) I am 65 years old man kindly suggest me medicine.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am 50 years old female. Yesterday while passing urine I passed blood but once. After that it has never happened again. What do you advise?
I have urinal problem, I feel urine get stuck in between at the time of passing urine. What is the problem sir?
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.