Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. KarthikYour feedback matters!
Write a similar analysis as to when we see symptoms of kidney failure and immediate action by the victim I wish to know my kidney functionality, right now I am 63 years old, my kidneys are functioning properly, still I want to make sure, I have no problem with my kidneys. I want to know when do we get first symptoms of kidney problems if any and how do they appear. I am taking prostrate tablet every day since 5 years. I urinate once or twice at nights.
Doctor sir, I am suffering from sugar and high bp last 5 yr now a days my urine I saw white colour jhag (phena) I am 65 years old man kindly suggest me medicine.
I am 20 years old I had stones in my kidney and the stone was 7.5 mm in size but the doctor told me to drink water and it will automatically moved out but now I have severe pain in my kidney. What can we do for this pain? Please help me.
Any remedy's for kidney stone melting, which I having since one year. Even though am not taking medicine for that.
I have stones in kidney from nearly three weeks by running its paining in my kidneys how should I get relief?
I have burning sensation in urine specially when I mix littlebot chilly in vegetables why. I feel fatigue also.
Coming greasy urine. Is it semen problem or not? Due to this, my brain is not working properly. I can't study, not explain something, not remind something, not understanding teacher's lecture, not think too much. Is this mentally weakness? I am also physically weak now a days. Please help me for this problem Thanks.
I am suffering with urine problem. I am pouring urine on bed in night time while sleeping without knowing only. . So please give remedy.
Dear sir/madam, I want a much needed suggestion from your organisation or any of your doctor through you. My father, had undergone a kidney transplantation 3 months ago in hospital, new delhi .my mother was the donor. He was on dialysis for 2 years and had diabetes from last 20 yrs. After the transplant the situation become worse and now his creatinine level and potassium is increasing continuously. He had been admitted several times since the transplant but after discharge the situation becomes same after some days. We have nothing left now and not able to admit him again now but still trying to gather the money .we are financially suppressed and do not know what to do my mom and me thought that father will be healthy after the transplant but. The medicines he is currently taking are tacrolimus, cellcept ,nodosis ,emmerset, ulgel and some other medicines with regular insulin. Creatinine and potassium is increasing continuously and pus cells are observed in the report. He is not able to digest anything and vomits as soon as he takes food moreover on and off fever is observed and sometimes traces of blood and bulgam are observed in the vomit. He is very weak and blood is also less in his body. I can't see my father is these conditions. I beg for your help in any way. Please I will be forever thankful to you
I go for urine each 2 an three hour in one day till sleeping in night. But when sleep than go after 5 to 7 hours. After urine I am feeling not completely finis. After waiting some second come some drop of urine. This type problem face from last one year. Wher I am going urine after some time why ants found at there? this is seem from last week.
I am urinating frequently. After drinking one glass of water I am urinating after 40-60 mins and then I am again drinking water this cycle is going on. I also feel lazy in doing work and my legs and hands are not supporting me .i am affected with diabetes if I am affected what type of food I should take to get relief from diabetes. And how many years I will live my age is 23 now.
Hello Dr. I had a stone in my left kidney. Stone measuring 6.5 mm. Three weeks back I under went cystoscope left URS+laserlitrospy +DJ stain. Still stent in situ. Dr. recommend for another scanning. Scanning result is 3 mm stone in lower portion of kidney. Kindly advise what to be done, how this stone can be removed. I am driving 2~3 liters of water a day.
People with chronic kidney disease notice that their bones tend to get weaker and more slender. They become painful and are bound to break more easily as a consequence of mineral loss. The most common kind of bone infections happen when:
- There is a change in the balance between two essential minerals in your body - calcium and phosphate, which prompts loss of calcium from your bones.
- Four small glands (parathyroid organs), which regulate calcium in your body, turn out to be excessively active.
- There is a change in the way your body utilizes vitamin D, a mineral that is vital for healthy bones.
Every bone disease affects bones in different ways.
- Phosphate is found in many food items you eat. Your kidneys normally eject whatever is not required in the body. At the point when your kidneys have stopped functioning properly, phosphate may develop in your blood. Excess phosphate in your blood prompts loss of calcium from your bones, which has a tendency to weaken them. Eating food items that are low in phosphate can keep phosphate from building up in your blood.
- Since phosphate stays in your body when your kidneys are no more ready to remove it, four small glands in your neck (parathyroid organs) turn out to be excessively active. When this happens, calcium is expelled from your bones over a long period of time, making them weak.
- Vitamin D is a vital vitamin, which affects the balance in the calcium content of your body. Typically, vitamin D is processed into a more soluble state by the kidneys and can be utilized by the body. In case your kidneys have deteriorated, they can no more do this critical job. Luckily, the dynamic type of vitamin D is accessible in the form of medications that can be prescribed by your specialist, if necessary. In case you have a kidney disease, it is vital to find a way to prevent bone illness. Some of the solutions are as follows:
- Limit the amount of phosphorus you take in every day. Ask your specialist or dietitian to let you know how much phosphorus you need to have. You can likewise request a list of high-phosphorus food items.
- Take a phosphate folio. This is a medicine that you bring with dinners to keep your body from taking in the phosphorus that originates from your food and beverages. This can keep phosphorus from winding up in your blood.
- Take a calcitriol supplement. Your kidneys make calcitriol with the help of vitamin D that you get from food and the sun. When your kidneys are not working, they can't make calcitriol. A man-made type of calcitriol can help your body utilize the calcium and phosphorus it needs.
- Exercise can make your bones more strong and keep them from breaking.
- Try not to smoke or use tobacco. It can aggravate bone disease.
- Take your medications the way your specialist instructs you to and do not skip dialysis medicines.
- Even after changing your diet and taking medicines, if you still have an excess of phosphorus in your blood, your specialist may propose that you undergo further dialysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.