To provide my patients with the highest quality vet healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality vet healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Karnati Srinivasulu
Dr. Karnati Srinivasulu is a trusted Veterinarian in Film Nagar, Hyderabad. He has over 22 years of experience as a Veterinarian. He is a BVSc&AH. He is currently practising at Vet N Pet hospital in Film Nagar, Hyderabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Karnati Srinivasulu and consult at our hospital. Details: vetnpet.in .
BVSc&AH - APAU - 1995
Chief Veterinarian at Vet N Pet hospital
State Vice President TS Veterinary Association
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Karnati Srinivasulu
Send multiple messages/attachments. Get first response within 6 hours.
7 days validity • ₹300 online
Schedule for your preferred date/time
3 minutes call duration • ₹300 online
Schedule for your preferred date/time
5 minutes call duration • ₹750 online
View All Services
Submit a review for Dr. Karnati SrinivasuluYour feedback matters!
Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.
Asked for female, 26 years
As far as she is active there is no problem , her appetite is of very low level , can give liver supplements to improve their diet patterns . Please consult your vet
Asked for male, 2 years
What is the dimension of the wound. Is it Small or big. Is it bleeding. First clean the wound with her normal bath soap and can apply soframycin skin ointment on the wound. If so much hair there trim the hair and apply the ointment.
Shared 4 months ago • Featured Tip
B.V.Sc. & A.H.
Once you know that your dog is in tip-top shape, here are some other things you can do to encourage his or her coat to come out shiny and soft.
- Omega fatty acid: These are full of healthy omega-3 fatty acids that help contribute to a healthy coat, plus they’re delicious to a dog! Add some to the dog’s food.
- Brush: Regular brushing stimulates the skin and hair follicles, which increases the natural production of skin oils that make the coat shiny. Brush your dog at least once every other day.
- Bath: How often depends on your dog, the length of the coat, and how dirty he or she gets. Bathing once a month is a good general guideline—often enough to keep the coat clean, but not so often that you’re stripping the coat of essential oils. Use a moisturizing shampoo that won’t irritate skin. Consider adding a natural conditioner afterwards—those that contain vitamin E are soothing to the skin and hair. Some owners use coconut milk on the pet’s fur for several minutes before bath time.
- A little oil: Stir one teaspoon to one tablespoon of vegetable oil into your dog’s food to keep the coat healthy. Try sunflower, flaxseed, olive, coconut, and safflower, but don’t give them too much—that can lead to diarrhea. Coconut oil may also help clear up skin conditions.
- Herbal remedies: Try horsetail, as it’s high in silica, which is essential in the maintenance of healthy and strong skin, bones, and fur. Spirulina is another natural ingredient that contains protein, B vitamins, and carotenoids. Be cautious, though, not to use too much. Check with your vet on dosage.
- Protection: Dogs who have no shelter from the elements and are kept outside most days will have coats that change to be more thick and dry simply to provide natural protection. You can just let it be for the colder winter months, or provide additional shelter to encourage a shinier coat.
- Oatmeal Bath: Dogs with dull coats often have skin problems, as well. An oatmeal bath helps sooth the skin, tame itching, and leaves the coat soft and shiny. Oatmeal contains vitamin E, so it works as a natural softener. Simply grind one-cup plain oatmeal into a fine powder, fill a tub with lukewarm water, add the powder and stir in until the water appears cloudy, then place your dog in the bath. Pour water on its back and head, avoiding the eyes, and massage for 10-15 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
Asked for male, 26 years
My dog is a labrador,it got some ear infection ,with green pus,andd smelling bad,and it resstless due to that.Please help
Its seems ur dog has bacterial infection. It requires ear cleaning and ear drops and systemic antibiotic therapy
Asked for Female, 45 years old from Gwalior
Today in the afternoon we got a pigeon in our porch. It is definitely injured but it is not apparent, it is not opening one of its eyes and neck is tilting on right side. We gave it water it is drinking very less water. It is not completely grown one what should we do to comfort it? please suggest.
Please give both terramycin in powder form anti bio-tic,(make solution in water) and noroxin tablet 10mg with (make in powder form and mix with water)
Asked for female, 22 years old from Guwahati
I have a pet dog of 1 year 4months age. There are few blister type formation just near his mouth. Sometimes blood comes out from it. Any idea what is it?
Its because of oral ulcer may be due to vitamin c defeciency please have him with fish oil and vitamins tablets.
Asked for male, 9 years old from Salem
Sir my dashound dog is 7 years old, eating well no toilet and urine problems, but its upper abdominal part is paining severely. Cannot touch at all. Walking slowly only. Always sleeping difficult to get up in back area. What is the problem and remedy. Kindly advise.
Dear treat like following manner treat with noroxin tablet (one tablet in morning/evening) and tablet metacin 500mg one tablet morning/evening.
Asked for male, 23 years old from Agartala
Hey please any doctor help me my dog has eaten a frog and he is vomiting. please suggests me any fast treatment.
Dog is carnivores, it eats many kinds of animals, if given to it, but generally, it kills & does not eat. Vomition is an act of getting out the frog from stomach, it is good thing, I have not encountered such situations as like you, in my opinion, it may digest the frog, by its digestive juices, or more prompt, the frog should be removed by laparotomy means by surgical operation, it is done well. Frogs have obnoxious glands on its skin, due to which there will be vomiting,
Asked for male, 41 years old from Surat
My dog breed pomerian is suffering from meningitis has treatment from six days and is not getting recovered what to do ?
Dear , please give treatment as follow, 1. Inj. Cefepime or cefixime i/v or i/m 2. Inj. Clinalog or clinacort i/m 3. Fluid therapy orally or i/v treatment may be given either 5 days or till total recover.
View All Feed