Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Karimulla KhanYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of allergy from dust and other cold things Symptoms: sneezing and throat problem then breathing problem please advice me what I have to do.
Snoring is loud hoarse or harsh breathing sound that occurs during sleep.it is caused by the physical obstruction of the flow of air through mouth and nose as progressing from light sleep to deep sleep.
- A long soft palate and a long uvula ( the dangling tissue in the back of mouth )
- Obstructed nasal airways
- Nasal allergies
- Sinus infection
- Being overweight
-:Deviated septum ( the wall that separates one nostril from the other )
- Nasal Polyps
- Abnormalities in facial bones.
My son aged 7 is suffering from Adenoids. I do not want to go for his surgery. Impact on ear (as per report of tympanogram -391 and -400). please suggest exercises and other measures to take care.
I am 49 years old and I am suffering from right nasal congestion frequently. It may be an allergy as it comes and goes. Is there a permanent remedy for it?
Sir m kbhi kbhi chakkr se aane lgte hai apne aap ye koi bimari h kya doctor. Kyoki meri eyes bhi weak abhi one month pehle hi speaks lge h kbhi kbhi esa lgta h ki sir andar andar hi ghum rha h please help me?
Hello I am a 21 years boy. I have a problem in my throat (Vocal or voice). Actually I used to drink very cold water in summer and also in winter (because there was no facility of lukewarm water in my hostel in winter where I had studied for 2 years) .I like to eat paani poori thrice a week (Generally known as Golgappey with a chemical acid mixed in water for sourness who is responsible for vocal damage. I ignored some problem before. Now I have problem in my voice. I can't speak high, my voice cracks and changes tone when I speak. So Please doctor tell me some medicines for curing these problems. Thanks.
I am 78 years old. Of late my voice has been going down. I have tinnitus. I gargle with salt water every morning but in spite of it my voice is not normal. I have difficulty in swallowing.
I am 17 men. I am suffered from sinuses, so please give me advise how to overcome from this diseases.
Hi good day. I am feeling that my throat is heavy. Slight pain in swollen. Bit uneasy and very dry throat. Pain in throat and minute white cough is coming out. Please suggest. I have been advice T montril for a week. Dose is abut to complete. But not fully cure.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.