Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kapila
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KapilaYour feedback matters!
I am a 14 years old boy. I am suffering from loss of memory and I am unable to memorize the lessons read in previous day. What shall I do?
Sir/mam I have split ends to ma hairs too much I cut ma hairs again split ends come what shall I use for removing splits and what shall I eat for good hairs without split ends?
I am 28 years old .Around my eyes dark circles and neck back is very black. I want any treatment pleasesuggest
Period k kitne din baad sex krne pr ldki pregnant ni hoti h Nd sex krne k bad agr period tym se phle aaye to koi chances h kya pregnent hone ke Plzzz reply me.
Hello doc, my this month period is not not yet started my date was 7th Nd I checked pregnancy test but it's negative, I been to doc Nd she gave premature some kind of tab, she said after taking this my period will start, but it's been I week it's not yet started doc Nd suddenly I'm feeling that my stomach was bloating from fews days I have taken omee tab for gas I have taken from Medical store, even I feeling fever Nd cold from last week. Present cold is not there then also my feel my voice is like I have full. Please help me out doc. Or suggest me gud tab so my period can start. Even I have cough frm 1 week it's not curing.
An often painful condition usually involving the bowel, ovaries or the tissue lining the pelvis, endometriosis is characterized by the abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue beyond the premises of your uterus or your pelvic region. The endometrium, in fact, functions perfectly normal with each menstrual cycle, but because of it being displaced, it cannot exit the body and consequently gets trapped.
Besides causing severe pain and distress, endometriosis can also adversely affect fertility. When the ovaries get involved, certain cysts known as endometriomas tend to develop which often result in the formation of scar tissues and adhesions.
Complications associated with it
- Infertility: Impaired fertility is the most common kind of complication arising from endometriosis, with approximately one-third to one-half women having problems with pregnancy. During endometriosis, the fallopian tube gets obstructed, thereby restricting the union of the egg and sperm.
How best to treat it?
Depending on how severe your symptoms are, endometriosis can be treated via the use of medications or through the advent of surgery.
- Pain medications: Certain medications, including pain relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs, are particularly useful in providing relief to painful menstrual cramps.
- Hormone therapy: Undergoing hormonal therapy can help ward off or reduce the pain of endometriosis, but it should be kept in mind that it is only a temporary fix and that symptoms might reoccur. Hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: This can either be done through laparoscopy or, in more extensive cases, through traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive techniques: These include In-vitro fertilization (IVF), and are sometimes more preferable over conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is usually done in more severe cases of endometriosis whereby ovaries are also removed with uterus and cervix. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.