Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kannan PugazhendiYour feedback matters!
Am asking this for my sis. She is 22 yrs of old now, she has severe pain on her both leg muscles (from thump to knee) in every night and sometimes during day time also. We conducted a lot of checkups and even scanned her legs. But no one can identify the exact and she is suffering with the same. Please give me a high valuable answer to get rid the pain of her.
I am suffering from muscular pain and feet swelling in last one year my uric acid level are also increases by 6.37,I am not able to reduce uric acid and eliminate body pain .in sleeping time I want to change body positions it was vary difficult and painful please suggest me. Where I go neurologist, orthlogist, general physician,
My wife aged about 44 years is having acute pain on her both knee joints and calf muscles. I consulted couple of doctors (ortho) who said she is suffering from arthritis and advised some exercise and prescribed some medicines but with very very little result. Please advise me how to get rid of her pain & suffering.
Hi, I am rahul das I am asking for my mom she was 55 years old. She have some back pain issue. She used some pain relief spray like volini. But didn't get any relif. What should I do now? (Sorry for bad english)
Namaskar Mere body Mai jointpain bahut hota h subah Ko bahut pain hota h uric acid 6.6 h Davayen bhi kya Raha hu.
I am facing stiffness in shoulders may be due to fusion of 3-4 vertbra nerves in cervicals what should i do ?
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!