Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kammela Sreedhar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Kammela SreedharYour feedback matters!
hello i want to share my experience with dr kammela. i wanted a full body checkup so i pitched dr kammela for that. dr kammela does tests for kidney and impotency. i get them checked and i am glad i didnt find any disease. the consultation charge was Rs 500. And the hospital staff behaved very well with me. And Dr kammela too is a good man! He listened to my every problem very well and also advised some foods to be healthy.
I am 64, male, vegetarian. I am not diabetic. No BP. 5'3" 55 kg. Since 4/5 years, I urinate slowly, but don't have any blocking, pain, colour problem. No uneasiness. No urge. Yet, friends suspect prostate problem. I don't want surgery. Any medicine to restore normality? Please advice.
Sir when I used to go washroom yellow colour urine and some liquid type comes out due this my legs are paining teo. And hair fall too much what should I do sir. Reply me soon as possible.
I recently got my complete body test done from thyrocare few of my concern is report was creatinine levels which was 1.31, alkaline phosphate 142, and hemoglobin was 17.1, I do 6 days a week intense workout in gym with good muscle mass. Other than natural animal protein, my pre-workout shake contains 3 grams of creatine, I was taking since 5 month. Normally, I eat healthy that includes, no spice meat eggs, dairy, a lot of fruits and vegetables. Just recent I paid visit to my Hometown in Delhi. My activity includes 3 times moderate booze in that week before test. I would like to know next course of action if I should be worried about anything as per the information provided.
My 22 years old son is suffering from CKD (FSGS). As far as allopathy is concerned, the treatment is transplant of kidney. Would like to know if there is any remedy for FSGS in Ayurveda. Request you to give a genuine advise.
On my 10th day of my cycle, I am getting white discharge infection every month since many years though I tried flucazanole and many antibiotics my fungal infection is not getting cured I am feeling burning during urinate and it smell fishy I am really scared it affects when I get married in future please doctor find me the correct and permanent cure.
Treatment for kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe.
Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nepholithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!