Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamaraj
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KamarajYour feedback matters!
Sir, mere dono knee me dard aur sujan rahta hai. Maine ra factor, uric acid and vitamin d test liye ye sare normal aa rahe hai. Sir main kya karu please help me.
I'm 30 year old software employee.I have knee problems, when ever I travel in car or bus, if I sit in same position for at lest 1hr, I get knee pain. Please suggest me what should I need to do?
I have back pain over last 5 month what should I do for pain please give me some remedies for back pain as soon as possible.
My mother 75 years wt. 74 kg is having swelling on both legs. C serum protein is very high 113 kindly advise. She has joint pain in both legs.
I Lateral Lunge
Chances are, you don’t have to move side to side very often. This can leave youat risk of losing your balance, and even more susceptible to injury. This dynamicstretch not only increases range of motion in the hips and groin, it alsoimproves lower body strength, balance, and coordination.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and hands together or on your hips.Keep your core engaged and maintain good posture throughout the movement.Lunge sideways, landing softly on the heel of your left foot with your toes out slightly. Keep your knee in line with your first toes.
2.The lunge knee should be around 90 degrees and the stationary leg should be straight with the knee slightly bent and foot pointing straight ahead. Rise back to the starting position and repeat on the opposite side. Alternate for 5 to 8 reps on each side.
II Reverse 90/90
Loosening the muscles of the hips is one way to relieve the symptoms of lower back pain. You get a big bang for your buck with the Reverse 90/90. You may feel a tight IT band along the outside of your thigh as the stretch goes around the hip and into your lower back.
1.Lie flat on your back with your arms fully extended. Bend your right knee and place your right foot on the floor. Cross your left leg over to rest on your right thigh.Keeping your shoulders, upper back, and arms flat on the floor,drop both knees toward the right side.
2.Feel the stretch through your lower back and left hip. Reverse your leg positions and repeat in the opposite direction.
EASIER: If you find it a challenge to keep your shoulders flat on the ground, raise your left arm toward the ceiling for the duration of the stretch
III Standing Outer Hip Stretch
Repetitive movements such as running and biking can lead to tight hip muscles.Opening tight hips is key to alleviating pain associated with the IT band and low back. Use this stretch frequently to open up the hips and keep them loose.
1.Use a wall or door way to support this stretch.With your left side to the wall, place your hand on the wall with a bend in the arm and rest your right hand on your hip. Cross your right leg over your left.Move into the stretch by pushing your left hip away from the wall.
2.Keep your torso in line with your legs and don’t lean forward or backward Raise your right arm overhead. Press until you feel a stretch through out the outer right hip.Hold for 15 to 20 seconds and repeat on the opposite side.
When am lay down then my lower back stiff left side too much others wise going on walk all activities normal. Only time lay down then back stiff too much.
Sir my father 68 years old Past history 2009 pressure stroke right side paralysis he is a diabetic patient also in the year 2015 he had gallbladder operation its successful year 2016 he experience back pain we diagnosis through MRI than we found that there is fracture in L1 in spinalcord we operate on 4th april 2016 it is also successful but after complete bed rest his protein level decrease as well as albumin dec. And fluid from in stomach and swelling of leg and hand doctor said its a sign of infection till now he is in unconscious () no sensation he is in ventilation. PLEASE HELP MY FATHER.
sever pain in joints including knee and shoulder and back also. And no energy in hand get tired so soon. No energy to do the exercise and workouts.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.