Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal KumarYour feedback matters!
Having uti problem, white discharge and smell and diarrhea Dr. can you consult some medicine for uti and discharge and ways how to prevent it.
Hi, I am ashok from Hyderabad. I am suffering from snoring, please help me to how to stop snoring. Thank you.
Sir whenever I talk to a girl or think of something about sex my penis excretes a fluid and the size of penis becomes very small. whenever I Start masturbation within 5 to 10 pulls the sperm comes out. Is it normal?
I am sixty year old. I am suffering type 2 diabetes for about ten years and under regular treatment. For last about three months I am not able to have sound sleep and feeling tense mentally all time. I am also having acute constipation now a days inspite of taking laxatives and having hardness in my stomach. I am taking one tablet of amryl m2 twice in day i. E. Morning / evening and one tablet of trajenta in the afternoon as advised by doctor for diabetes. Can you guide me to set my stomach right free from constipation and also mind tense free so that I can sleep well in the night.
Sir Mujhe sukhi khasi aati h jb me nervous hota hu jese exam time me teacher k samne ya phr dhul . Ya phr jyda garmi k mausam m ya jyda thnd k mosam me mentaly ho gai ki jb aesi conditions hoti h to m phle h sochne lg jata hu ki khansi na aa jaye . please sir kuch suggest kre.
I put a polythene bag on my penis due to some reason and I got a nightfall and clean my penis with dirty cloth after removing that plastic bag. That plastic is not too clean is there any risk of any sort of infection. That dirty cloth had some sort of grease, many dirty particles with which I cleansed by penis. I am very tensed now I know that this situation is very awkward. Please I need urgent help.
A bent penis can be a source of genuine concern for a man. Yes, a little curvature in the penis is common, but when the curvature is severe, it can create both physical and emotional problems. Most men with a severely bent penis are considered to have Peyronie's disease, named after the doctor who first described it medically. Since sexual and penis health can be impacted by Peyronie's, it helps to be aware of what treatments are out there for this condition.
In 2016, the World Journal of Men's Health published "Nonsurgical Interventions for Peyronie's Disease: Update as of 2016," an overview of the existing treatments for a bent penis. Following is a distillation of the information contained in that article.
First, a little about Peyronie's disease. The Mayo Clinic describes this disorder as "the development of fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved, painful erections." This scar tissue usually develops due to injury to the penis. For example, a man might be struck in the penis by a baseball, might slam his erection into a hard surface or might simply experience repeated rough (if pleasurable) handling during sex. Such activities create trauma in the penis; as it heals (even from small traumas like rough handling), scar tissue forms. If that tissue forms repeatedly in one area, it prevents the skin from stretching properly, causing the penis to bend during an erection.
Among the treatment options are:
1. Oral options. A wide range of pills are sometimes used in treating Peyronie's, including vitamin E, tamoxifen, L-carnitine and tadalafil. Such options are typically employed first, as they are the easiest treatment available. Typically, these therapies show results in cases where the scar tissue is less intense. Some of these options are also available for topical application directly on the penis skin.
2. Injections. More persistent cases may respond to the injection of medication directly in the area where the scar tissue build-up is pronounced. As of this writing, only one drug is approved for this method in the U.S. Many men resist this treatment as, understandably, the idea of injecting a needle into the penis does not appeal to them.
3. Traction. Traction therapy essentially works to pull the penis back into shape. A man wears (for several hours each day), a device that attaches to the penis and exerts force to pull it in the opposite direction of the curve. Traction devices tend to work best in conjunction with other therapies rather than on their own.
4. Shock wave therapy. A more recent addition, shock wave therapy uses high amplitude pulses of energy directed at the penis. Typically used on joint and tendon issues, the therapy seems to help with the pain that some experience from Peyronie's but has not yet been shown to make much difference in the curvature.
5. Surgery. There are several surgical approaches to correct the curvature of Peyronie's. Because some cases correct themselves over time, surgery is usually recommended only when the bent penis has been an issue for a year or longer and/or when the physical or emotional distress it causes is significant.
Whatever approach a man may take to treat a bent penis due to Peyronie's disease, he is better positioned if his penis is in good health - and that is more easily obtained when he regularly utilizes a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Some of the best crème contains both vitamin E and L-carnitine, which are sometimes used to help treat Peyronie's. The best crème will also include vitamin D, the "miracle vitamin" that has proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function.