Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal Kishore BajajYour feedback matters!
I am having throat pain from yesterday. I have white spots in throat. I am also having fever and earache. What is the cause of this? I want to know is it normal infection or throat cancer?
What is difference between tonsillitis and tonsil stone? And can it b detected? I have tonsillitis from last 4 years and have been under treatment sporadically. It does not pain nor it does inflame. It does not give me any problem. It comes and go. It repeats almost every 45-60 days but it does not hurt. I have one problem and that is bad breath due it which I do not like at all. I am under homeopathy treatment for it but I am thinking to abort the treatment. Should I abort the treatment? I thinking to put a permanent solution to it but when I talk to doctor they said it has only one permanent solution and that is tonsillectomy so my question is should I go for the surgery or does it have any other permanent solution? Because it is really a thing which no body would like to have. please help me. Thanks.
I am suffering from Pharyngitis. I get irritation in my throat and sometimes it pains. How to get care and treatment?
You know that breathing is very much integral to staying alive. It is the only visible symptom that you are alive. Breathing helps in providing oxygen to the body which is essential to carry out various physiological processes. The nose is the organ through which we breathe and should be kept clean so that it does not interfere with the breathing process or cause any sort of breathing difficulty.
Therefore, cleaning your nose on a regular basis is very important in terms of improving your health and increasing your lifespan. Cleansing your nose on a regular basis can improve the quality of breath and help in protecting your breathing passage as well.
Ayurvedic treatment: Neti
Generally Ayurvedic techniques are considered to be the safest ways to clean your nose. Neti in Ayurveda is a cleansing procedure, which involves using a modified cup referred to as a nasal rinse cup. The cup is filled with water or saline solution and is normally used to clear the breathing passages or the nostrils in particular. Neti is administered in the following steps:
- Prepare a saline solution by taking a quarter teaspoon of table salt and dissolve it in a cup of boiled and cooled or distilled water. You also need to take care of the fact that the salt is non-iodized.
- After preparing the solution you need to put it in the 'Neti' cup. Then put the nozzle of the vessel firmly against one of your nostril in such a way that the water does not leak out.
- Breathe in and out steadily through your mouth.
- Lift the pot and tilt it in a manner such that water enters your nostril. After half of the water has passed into your nostrils, remove the nozzle and let the water to run out of your nostril.
- Blow your nostril to remove any moisture that is left inside.
- Repeat the process with the other nostril.
It is very important to ensure that your nostrils are fully dry and no moisture is present inside as it might lead to further complications such as infection and inflammation within the nasal or the sinus cavities. It has been observed that using a nasal rinse cup during cold seasons helps to reduce nasal congestion to a great extent. Excessive cough or mucus can also be cleared up by using this particular method. It also helps to improve the quality of breath and it also helps you to relax and stay calm.
From last four days cough is irritating me and it is peaks at night with moaning sounds in throat. I didn't have sound sleep due to this. Is there any remedy?
I have suffer with ear pain problem and when I hear some vehicle sound then my body some shivering and headache can I know the reason? please reply.
I am 22 years old male & have sinus which will completely effect my eyes/nose as a result eye sight is of very high power. Please advice.
I feel like something is stuck in my throat. Its not paining but it feels really uncomfortable sometimes. I have no cases of allergies or so. I want some advice on it.
My husband have feel throat infection, cold and fever twice in every month. Now we are married at 8 months. These all months he suffer throat infection and fever. We consulted many doctors and doctors made every check up. All results says that no problem. BT now also he faces these situation. He is 28 years old. What can I do for he? Pls respond.
I have got DNS surgery 2 years ago. Now I am facing the same problem again. I feel there is obstruction in nose again. Kindly suggest me, what should I do?
My ears have been clogged with wax. What is the safest way to clean them? I have not been able to clean it properly. So please tell me a safe way.
I am facing dry throat from last two days and feel same issue before one month also. At that time I took some medicine and it was quired. What may be the cause for dry throat coming repeatedly? Is it because of smoking then how serious is the stage.
I have deviated nasal septum. I have breathing difficulties. My 1 side nostril always remain blocked. Should I use nasal spray. To get it unblocked? After that will my breathing get easy?
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.