Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KamakshiYour feedback matters!
I am again here for help. Please suggest me that how should I make my teeth whiter. Its going more yellow than earlier. Please suggest something. Any guide, please suggest?
Hlo sir my name is harsh my age is 21 Year, I have teeth ache there is cavity in my teeth what I have to do, sir if possible provide me natural solution.
I have low weight. My hemoglobin is 6, and In between in my mouth there is very pain. No. PROBLEM IN MY TOOTH. IT IS MOUTH. I cannot eat any food which is non sugar. For 3 months. Please advice.
Some times while breathing I get a bad rotten smell from throat I used to smoke 10 to 12 cigarettes daily now reduced to 2 per day sometimes sputum also comes same smell I get while breathing frequently tongue becomes dry & food taste also not able to identify suggest some medication & if any investigations required.
Hi I m 24 years old. I wanna put braces in my teeth. Is it possible. And I wanna know the cost for the treatment.
Hello Doctors, From past 4 days, I have severe wisdom tooth pain. Which looks like only half is grown and flesh is blocking it. It is paining like hell and please let me know what I need to do to get raid of this pain. Thanks for your help.
I have been getting blood from upper right side of Gums.especially when i went to Bath room bleeds some what But this is not happens Daily. It appears weekly couple or third.
Hi Doctor I am having bleeding problem in my teeth and some swelling in gums also some smell will also come from a mouth due bleeding. Please advice me how I can take care of my teeth. Thank you.
Hi my brother name is Mani. His teeth has looks like yellow how to clean the yellow teeth he already went one time for cleaning any idea?
DENTAL ADVISE NEEDED: My teeth are wearing out due to age,I am 69 years old,one teeth had worn out completly and after a Root canal treatment it was Capped.I am looking out for my other teeth ( molars ) which are wearing out.What preventive methods are there to save the other teeth?I do not eat Gutka or any form of Tobacco.I do not have any Cavities or any other defect in my teeth.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.