Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalyani Srinivas
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalyani SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I need a vaccination schedule for my 2 and 1/2 year old and 11 years old girl child. For the youngest one, I have missed the typhoid 1 dose.
Ups and downs at school are part of life for many young people. A good relationship with your child’s school and teachers can help you head off problems. If school problems come up, it’s important that you quickly recognize and address them.
Problems at school can show up as poor academic performance, lack of motivation for school, loss of interest in school work, or poor relationships with peers or teachers.
School difficulties range from minor to severe, might be very short-lived or last for longer.
Common signs of school problems-
- Drop in marks in one or more subjects.
- Lack of engagement, connection or involvement with school – for example, your child might not be interested in extracurricular activities or have very few friends.
- Showing embarrassment or discomfort when talking about school.School difficulties range from minor to severe, might be very short-lived or last for longer.
Common signs of school problems-
- Refusing to talk with you about school, or rarely talking about school with family or friends.
- Never or rarely doing homework, or rarely talking about homework.
- Having low confidence or lacking self-esteem – your child might say she is ‘dumb’, ‘stupid’ or not as clever as her friends.
- Being kept back at lunch time or the end of the school day.
- Finding excuses not to go to school or skipping school without your knowledge.
- Being bored with school work or not feeling challenged enough – your child might say he’s not learning anything new.
- Having attention or behavior problems.
- Being bullied or bullying others.
Sometimes, problems at school will be easy to spot, and your child will willingly talk to you about them.
But some children hide problems from their parents, teachers and peers. They might copy homework, pretend to be sick during important tests, or not bring reports home. This can make it very difficult for you to pick up on a problem. Sometimes even teachers might not spot the clues – especially if your child is absent a lot.
Causes of school problems
- Behavioral or developmental difficulties.
- Poor communication skills.
- Poor social skills.
- Difficulty with listening, concentrating or sitting still.
- Disliking, or not feeling connected to, the school culture or environment.
- Disliking school subjects, not liking the choice of subjects, or not feeling challenged by the work
- Not getting along with teachers or other students at school.
- Parents who aren’t involved in their child’s education.
- Family problems such as relationship breakdowns.
- Competing demands on time, such as extracurricular activities.
- Skipping school because of any of the reasons listed above.
Hi Dr. I am from bangalore I am recently blessed with a baby girl a month ago. As of now my baby is in my in laws plc. I have 4 dogs at home a pug, a lab, a pomeranian and a Siberia husky. They all are left free at home. I wanted to know what precautions to be taken when my baby return home and how they should be left to mingle with each other.
I'm 32 years old female. I'm so much depressed for the past 3 months. My husband betrayed me. He's in relationship with a girl of age 31. Both told me that they were friends. But both of them planning to marry in Malaysia cause she's a Malaysian citizen. We've a kid of age 5. Don't know what to do?
Start planning the arrival of your baby by the end of the sixth month of your pregnancy, like searching options for baby's health care, making arrangements at your home for the new edition to the family.