Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 35 years old. I have gone through ivf treatment but unfortunately it was unsuccessful. Bt my periods have not yet started. My date of period was 27th. Pregnancy test done on 29th. Even today periods have by yet started.
I had sex few days before my expected periods. We used protection as well as I had I pill (morning after pill) within 3 hours of intercourse. My periods delayed by 10 days. Am I pregnant?
1. Protein: lean meats, chicken, seafood, legumes, eggs and dairy products
2. Omega fatty acids: tuna, salmon and sardines and for vegetarians please supplement yourselves with omega fatty acids
3. Iron & vitamin c: legume, red meat, citrus fruits, capsicum
4. Nuts: for essential fatty acids
5. Beta carotene: carrot, watermelon, tomatoes.
6. Vitamin d: cheese, beef, mushrooms and plenty of sunlight.
Beauty is surely from within. Don't look for quick fixes look for long term solutions.
Eat healthy! stay healthy!
I'm 27 year women my last period was on 8 May. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 20, then on 26th, 28, 30 may and on 3rd june. I not even had any kind of contraceptive pills. Even though I got my periods on 4th june and my periods lasted only for one day. Is there still a chances of me getting pregnant now should I go for pregnancy test. Please inform. Thank you.
Hello Doc, I have not got my periods for last 4 months. I went through an ultrasound, thyroid and serum prolactin test. All test remains normal except serum prolactin which is 25.5 , Is this normal range? If normal, what could be the reason for irregular period, please advise.
Hello doctor my delivery date is 17 to 25 may and I have little pain on my waist since morning. Is it sign for labour pain and what I do for more labour pain? please tell me?
I am in depression so what to do I am getting headache daily as well as irregular periods please help me also at midnight i'm getting awake what should I do give me suggestion.
I feel my virgina is loose as I do not feel any pain during sex and I finish up really soon, kindly suggest me the medicine or cream to get my virgina resize as I was virgin Prescribe the best treatment.
I've a question that I've had unprotected sex with my gf bt I wanted to know like if we had unprotected sex for 2-3 day nd I ejaculate inside nd after that I give her I pill before 72 hrs so will she get pregnant.
I was having my periods on 1st march 2016. We had unprotected sex from 1st march to 13 march. He didn't ejaculated inside me. He used removal method. My periods were due on 1st April 2016. But I haven't got yet. I took home pregnancy test on 5th and 7th April 2016. Both were negative. I dnt have any symptoms of pregnancy. Kindly guide.
I have adopted a new born child and I want to feed my child. I have read an article on net about induced lactation. I did not got pregnancy for a single time. Is it possible in my case? Please guide me about induced lactation.
How to increase carnival mucus naturally. My age is 31 years .I feel that my my cervical mucus is nil. I am trying for a baby.
I am 41 yrs old suffering from chronic kidney disease under the care of an neprologist for the past 6 years i am having BP under control i take the only medicine is for BP daily two tablets my doctor say on my present condition take it as you are normal i living like a normal person . My problem is while having sex i ejaculate in 30 to 60 sec itself how to over come this problem
I have a cyst development in my armpits which resurfaces every 2-3 months. It is a hereditary problem in my family. Is it cancerous? Also I have cyst in my fallopian tubes. Would it affect my pregnancy and if so then what should I do to prevent it from affecting my pregnancy. Thank you.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.