Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalyani
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KalyaniYour feedback matters!
Kya double chin ka problem plastic surgery se sort out ho sakta hai ar surgery k baad whole life kya kya precaution hoga.
I am 21 years old. My skin type is oily. How can I get fairer skin within few weeks? I prefer home remedies.
My daughter 3 year old getting pale white colour patches small in hand may I know why she is having so?
I am having severe hair fall since 2 years. When I am young I was having much hair. To control this hair fall what should I do.
I have lots of marks in my face which do not looks good. What should I do to clear it or to remove it.
Have acne and acne scars mostly on cheeks and along jaw line and beneath the jaw. Dark patches are formed around nose and below the lower lip. In taking deviry for hormonal imbalance and for regular periods.
I am 20 years female and I have severe dark circles please send me any treatment I really need it please.
Hi, I am getting black spots on my legs (below knees) of size about 1 inch. It disappears after few days and comes at some other place. The area is little hard when it comes (similar to blood clotting). Please suggest some cure.
Psoriasis on the scalp responds very well to homeopathy. The scalp redness reduces, the itching reduces and the scaling reduces. The recurrence is brought under good control.
Homeopathy treats psoriasis by correcting internal immune imbalance, irrespective of the location of psoriasis. There are certain more commonly used medicines especially when psoriasis affects the scalp.
The scalp psoriasis may respond slower, in comparison to psoriasis on the skin.
If a patient has psoriasis on the skin and on the scalp, the skin form responds earlier, the scalp psoriasis responds later, however, that is not a rule.
Homeopathy does not suggest any use of cortisone based medication for scalp psoriasis
I am 15 years old. I have face pimples all over my cheek and head also. What I do. How treat my pimples or acne.in night I have get night fall. Which days night fall occurred then pimples or acne occurred im my face. So What I do.
From a long period of time I m facing a tripicle problem which is hair fall please tell Mr. how to stop hair fall.
Hi doctor, Yesterday I have done chemical peel after 3 hrs my face having dark patches of some places around mouth, cheeks and my face become more dark. Can I know the reason. In 1 week the the patches are gone or not and blackness also.
There is probably no person who doesn’t lose some hair every day. In fact, losing about 100 hair in a day is considered normal. But if there is a problem of hair loss running in your family, you are vulnerable to lose even more hair. And it can lead to bald patches and spots in a short time. Approximately, half of all individuals suffer from this type of hair loss by the time they reach 50.
What are the causes of hair fall?
Although it has been speculated that hair loss is quite common, it could be a difficult thing to live with, particularly because it alters the way a person looks. Some of the most common causes of hair fall include:
- Family history: Hair fall is often inherited, indicating that it passes down from one generation to another. This is termed as female-pattern or male-pattern hair loss.
- Stress: The present work culture exposes all people to a lot of mental stress. Hair fall can also be caused by physical stress stemming from some ailment, high fever, and surgeries.
- Chemotherapy: A powerful medication destroying cancer cells, chemotherapy is also known to wreak havoc on hair.
- Wearing away: Hair damage can be caused by pulling back the hair, braiding it too tightly, making tight ponytails or by using too much of hair dryer, hair iron or hair straightener.
- Iron deficiency: Hair loss would be inevitable if one does not maintain a proper diet, particularly if it lacks protein and iron.
- Hair diseases: Hair disorders like ringworm, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and other conditions can lead to loss of hair.
- Thyroid: Both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism are known to cause hair fall.
How is hair fall treated?
- If you have hair loss and you are looking forward to treating it, then your hair loss treatment would depend on the type of hair loss you are suffering from.
- If hair loss is induced by some ailment that can be treated or is not going to last long, then your hair would grow back in some time. For instance, if hair fall is caused by thyroid conditions, then administering thyroid medications can help.
- When your hair loss is caused by stress or any underlying medical condition or any medication, then you should try to alleviate it in order to notice desirable improvements.
- In case the hair fall is triggered by some hair disorders, it is important to consult a dermatologist for comprehensive treatment solutions.
PRP For Hair Fall
PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma is a very effective treatment for hair loss. It involves drawing out the blood from the patient’s body which is already rich in blood platelets. This blood is then concentrated to extract enriched blood platelets in the form of a serum. This serum is then injected into the scalp. PRP treatment can even be combined with hair transplant surgery, medication and micro needling to enhance their effectiveness.
Advantages of PRP treatment for hair fall-
- It is a non-surgical procedure so you don’t have to be sedated with anesthesia.
- It is a short duration procedure as PRP procedure lasts for 60 to 90 minutes.
- It is extremely reliable, safe and authentic.
- Time taken for recovery is very short. You will see noticeable results in less than a week after this procedure while getting to see marked improvements over the course for the next few weeks and months.
- Hair loss is controlled doesn’t recur after this procedure while the result looks very natural.
Non-Eligibility for a PRP treatment
- If you are suffering from malignancies or blood-borne diseases you should not go in for a PRP treatment.
- If you have a current infection you might not be able to sit for a PRP hair treatment.
- Patients suffering from cerebral palsy and Parkinson’s disease are not eligible for a PRP treatment.
- If you are currently pregnant or anemic, you shouldn’t opt for a PRP treatment.
- If you are currently suffering from any form of skin diseases you shouldn’t opt for PRP treatments either. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.