Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KalpavalliYour feedback matters!
My tooth aches badly. Doctor suggedted root canaling. Will root canal make my teeth damage in future?
I losing my hair very heavily due to water so please suggest me any solution to a stop my hair fall.
I am 50 year old workibg as a teacher I put on weigh approx 200gm pm and having knee pain since last one year how to control body weight and pain ?
Hi, I am Alex. I had undergone an URS surgery for kidney stone on 2nd Mar, 2016. There is a stent in kidney- bladder. And I would like to know if I can have Sex? Also, how to avoid kidney stones from reappearing in future? Is der any side effects of stent?
I am suffering from common cold, light fever and sourness in throat. Is this a right combination for my things to improve? paracetamol, norflox and citerzin.
I feeling depressed and inferior by over thinking about the situation. How can be strong and overcome this situation.
I am 23 yrs old & I have sneezing problem after 1/2 days in morning. & I have this problem from past 6 yrs. What should I do.?
I m 20 years old but since last 12 years m suffering from cold and cough problem Please solve my problem.(had been to many doctors and medicine but no results)
I have eat lot foods. Talking lot of juice. Even I am very foods. But still my weight remain same. Its very low. Why its happen?
Doc I am suffering from migraine wat are the appropriate short term and long term medications that you would suggest me.
I am suffering from pcos my right ovary is resolving 8.5 but in. Left side of ovary my cyst is 14.5 I took alot of medicine since about 2 years I consume obimet sr 1 gram but since one month I stop it because many people tell me dat its nt good to consume metformin for along time please suggest me wht shall I do my periods are some time regular some time irregular but so painful cnt bear only pain but blood is nt passing so please suggest me shall I hv to continue metformin or nt i. Am. So tensed.
What is the cause of irregular in menstrual cycle? What precautions should I take. please sugest some good medicine.
What is masturbation? Is it good for health? 1st time I tried it and my back got pain? Why it happens? What should I do?
I am facing dehydration problem from the long period, have under gone with many treatment but there is no resemble.
Dear Sir, In my childhood I suffered from chronic asthma from the seventh day of my birth till seventh year. Now I am aged 40 years but suffer from allergy rhinitis and acute headache migraine. What precautions should I take & what should I practice for a good health?
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopath.