Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpana VidyarthiYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in back of my neck from last 4 days. I have taken combiflam as pain killer but no relief. Now pain is increased to back of head. please suggest some solutions.
I m 27 yr old. I have pain at my tailbone. I can't sit normally. I have lordosis loss and Coccydynia. Both What shud I do. It is from last one month.
I am having knee joints pain due to thinning of cartilage towards inner sides. Do you suggest any treatment for controlling or curing the same Sugunakar Reddy.
On 15th March I was suffering sevear back pain and when I was urinating (in standing Condition) I fell down in the toilet itself and lying in toilet for a minute unconscious stage. After two three minutes I checked blood pressure and found 85/50. What are the reasons due to that it was happened and what precautions have to be taken by me so that it may not happen again.
I am undergoing through joint pain (Arthritis) I consulted many doctors for it but all in vain. My pain still persists. Do I have to undergo an operation and what is Navigation machine associated with Operation? What difference does it makes if it is not operated by Navigation machine?
Hello Dr. I am suffering from back pain and I got MRI of lumber spine with hip joint screening done for it. The result says that" Spondylolysis noted at L5 level with minimal anterolisthesis of L5 over S1 vertebra. Vertebrae otherwise appear normal in size and shape and show normal marrow signal intensity. No evidence of discovertebral osteomyelitis or abnormal para- spinal collection. Dessicative changes seen involving L4-L5 intervertebral disc in form of reduced signal intensity on T2W images. Posterior bulging of L4-L5 disc is seen with annular tear indenting thecal sac. epiphyseal joints and para-spinal muscles are unremarkable. Lower dorsal cord and conus appear normal. No evidence of intraspinal mass. AP DIAMETERS: D12-L1 - 17 MM. L1-L2 - 17MM. L2-L3 - 16MM. L3-L4 - 15MM. L4-L5 - 12MM. L5-S1 - 13MM Coronal fat suppressed images through both S. I. & hip joints appear unremarkable except subtle focal hyperintense marrow signals involving sacrum on right side. Opinion: The Mr. findings show spondylolysis at L5 level with minimal anterolisthesis of L5 over S1 vertebra. Posterior bulging of L4-L5 disc with annular tear indenting thecal sac. The Dr. I've consulted suggest me the pain management treatment. In which medicine is injected at the part of pain. N the injection costs around RS 18000. But it's not the permanent solution he said. Now what should I do next. Please advise me the suitable treatment for my problem that solve my issue permanently. Thank you. Regards,
My right knee pain a lot. My age is 27 n before dat I was having arthritis problem for my childhood but I never took injections.
I am feeling back pain and joint Bones make sound when I stretch or do exercises. I don't it much in day time when I go for sleep its painful. I am also feeling pain in neck. When I bow it down for reading and other work for more than 2.3 min.
Hi my mom has knee pain issues, and recently she had a fall post which her leg is swelling and hands too. N she can't move around much. Please suggest.
Hi I am having back pain from past 4 days. I cannot able to sit and also sleep properly. Please suggest some tithing to get rid of this pain.
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.