Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Kaleem Ahmed KhanYour feedback matters!
Sir my name is vikash sir mere no 1 month se gas bn rha hi stomach me and there dhire chest and back tak a ja rha hi food ache se nhi digest ho rha or paikhana ache se nhi ho rha.
Last month on 26 march I am checking bp is 140/90 is this a high bp or can become causes of any cardiac disease. How I can maintain normal bp what is range of normal bp.
Hello doc! I have a query to raise here as my great grand father have some sort of breathing issues while he fall asleep in nights, I hear hoarse voice while he respires and as he says he suffers sort breathing in sleep for 3 or 4 times in a row. Doc! please help me out of this and I will be grateful for this and efforts will be appreciated. His age- 7.4 medical conditions- recovered from multiple injuries in an accident. Stone and high bp issues. Please help me out doctor. Thanks
Sir mere age 40 year hai sir mai army mai service karta ho mere ek problem ho rahe mere left side chest mai kafe dil se halka halka dard ho raha hai mera bp 130/90 or suger pp 82 hai sir mai boarder mai ho or yaha medical ke problm hai sir koe medcine baataye jeshe ye thek ho sake ecg mane jan mai karwaya thek th koe probl nahe th ple help me.
I am 20 years old a bit fatty. I ill get chest pain regularly I do not know whether it is gastric pain or heart stroke. What are the measures should I take to reduce my fat?
I am suffering from blood pressure since last 4 years n my age is 26 ryt now. Suggest me if bood pressure can be the future cause of diabetes.
I'm 22 years old its mean i'm so young but my blood pressure is low 80. How its possible? Please help me doctor.
Sir I am a 26 year old boy. 3 Months ago I had eaten paracetamol tablet and its reaction me. After that I suffering mental depression. I fill such as I am going to die, my heart beat will be closed, and I also check my heart beat, and suddenly I have fill that I am going to die than I am filling very weakness. And than beginning pounding heat beat. please a advice to me.
I have been suffering from gastritis from last one year BT still I feel pain after eating food and get chest pains at night. I am just having a rabiwok DSR capsule every morning do I need to see a doctor.
Hi my self Bhagwan Sahai Verma 59 years old having BP and taking medication for BP. Now a days my ankle and feet are swelled and having pain in joints of my thumb. Please advice.
I'm 30 years old and got BP at this age. Doctor has told me to take Met XL 50 every day. Will I need to be on medicine life time? how will I know if I have come over of BP problem?
I am male 47 years old from chennai. I would like to go for detox therapy. I had taken pain killers (one day in a week) for more than 10 years (1991 to 2003) for joint pains. I had taken medicine for bp and cholesterol for 8 years (2005 to 2013). Now no medicine and everything under control. Is there any detox therapy in ayurveda?
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 7 month I am having so many problems such as numbness and tingling in both hands and feet. Numbness in whole body. Bones and muscle pain in whole body including mouth. Excessive. Rapid and new hair growth all over body. High bp 150/100. Sometimes fluctuating. High level of headache. On half and full head. Abdominal pain. Chest enlargement and too much belly fat. My appetite is reduced. I am eating 1 chappati in one day due to pain. Till now I had 4 ultrasound and One MRI of abdomen. In that right renal cortical cyst. Nothing useful found. But now I am noticing new inner pimples are growing inside skin of my chest and abdomen. They are moveable. And my symptoms are worsening day by day. My cortisol is 234ng/dl. testosterone is 2.21ng/dl. Please provide further assistance.
Hello I want to know the symptoms of cholesterol How do I come to know that I have cholesterol Thanks.
I am 19 years old and I am facing this blood pressure problem. Anytime I feel like fainting and an awkward adrenaline rush goes in. what to do?
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.