Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kaladhar Rao AaraniYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old, actually I had a habit of jogging but when I stopped jog .I have pain below of my toe ,I consulted doctor ,he advised to take x ray .in the x ray there is no problem with toe bone .doctor told there is nothing problem with joint. But I had pain severely when I walk ,while moving the toe to left and right. Give your suggestion.
Doctor, I'm 29 years old married women. dr. mujhe viginal infection bar bar ho jata hai aur thoda pain bhi hota rehta hai. please advice me.
Dear doctor I have an eye problem, that is at night I can' t see maximum number of items, but it was not from childhood this is happening from 6 years, I have consulted two eye specalist but no use can you help for my problem, its a grand request to you
I am taking sinew green coffee been extract (100% natural) for losing weight I just want to know that is it SAFE for use.
home remedies for anxiety
Chamomile helps calm you down and relieves anxiety. According to a 2009 study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, chamomile (Matricaria retutica) may help reduce anxiety symptoms in those suffering from mild to moderate Generalized Anxiety Disorder. It also promotes relaxation and drowsiness due to its mild sedative affect.
•Steep two to three teaspoons of dried chamomile, preferably German chamomile, in a cup of hot water for three to five minutes. Strain it and, if you wish, add honey and cinnamon to it. Drink this tea a few times a day for about one month or until you see improvement.
•Alternatively, take this herb in supplement form. Consult your doctor for proper dosage. Adults can generally take 400 to 1600 mg capsules in divided doses daily, or one to four ml of liquid extract three times a day.
The uplifting smell of oranges and orange peels helps calm the nerves. Moreover, citrus fragrances are believed to help fight depression and boost immunity.
•Simply peeling an orange and inhaling its aroma can help uplift your mood. For better results, put a few orange peels in a pan of water and allow it to simmer. Inhale the refreshing smell to do away with your anxiety. Repeat as needed.
•You can also drink one cup of fresh orange juice mixed with one teaspoon of honey and a pinch of nutmeg powder. Drink it daily for a few days or weeks.
Rosemary is another popular home remedy for anxiety due to its calming effect. Furthermore, it stimulates circulation, relaxes the respiratory and digestive muscles, and has a positive effect on memory and alertness.
•Add one or two teaspoons of dried rosemary to one cup of hot water. Let it steep for about 10 minutes, and then strain it. Drink this tea daily until you are satisfied with the results.
•You can also use rosemary incense or add a few drops of rosemary essential oil in an aromatherapy diffuser or vaporizer.
Lavender induces relaxation and relieves depression. It has a calming and soothing effect on the nervous system due to its bioactive constituents such as linalool and linalyl acetate.
Studies also indicate that it may be helpful in reducing anxiety, but further research is needed to draw conclusions about clinical anxiety disorders.
•Boil two cups of water, add two to four drops of lavender essential oil to it, and inhale the steam to ease anxiety. Repeat as needed.
•Alternatively, mix three or four drops of lavender oil in one teaspoon of almond oil, olive oil or any base oil. Use it as a massage oil on your neck, back and shoulders. Repeat daily or a few times a week until your condition improves.
Nutmeg is an aromatic spice that promotes relaxation, fights depression and works as a muscle relaxant. Hence, it is great for treating anxiety, stress and depression. It is also believed to help improve sleep quality.
Simply inhale the smell of nutmeg oil to uplift your mood and reduce brain exhaustion. You can also add one-quarter teaspoon of nutmeg powder in your food on a regular basis.
Note: Excessive use of nutmeg is not recommended, especially for those who have psychiatric conditions.
6. Lemon Balm
Lemon balm, a member of the mint family, works as a mild relaxant and nerve tonic. Hence, it has been used for ages to reduce anxiety, promote sleep and improve appetite. You can combine it with valerian, green tea, lavender, catnip or other herbs.
•Steep one teaspoon of dried lemon balm in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure the tea pot is covered so that the aromatic oils do not escape. Drink a cup of this tea before going to bed for a couple of weeks. Do not take it for more than two weeks at a time.
•Alternatively, take this herb in supplement form. Generally, it is suggested to take 400 mg capsules twice daily. Consult your doctor for the proper dosage to meet your needs.
Note: Do not use this herb in excess; it may make you more anxious.
Almonds are loaded with nutrients, especially omega-3 fatty acids that improve your mood and help alleviate anxiety and depression. The anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids fight cellular inflammation that causes a breakdown in signaling between brain cells.
1.Soak 10 almonds in water overnight.
2.The next morning, peel off the skin and grind the almonds.
3.Add this paste and a pinch of nutmeg and ginger to one cup of milk.
4.Drink it daily or a few times a week until you see improvement.
This wonderful herb calms the nerves and helps ease anxiety. It contains volatile oils that have an anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effect. Also, it reduces gastrointestinal symptoms that often accompany anxiety.
CONSULT FOR MORE QUERIES AND HERBAL TREATMENT.
I am suffering from dry cough since last two weeks. And m unable to control himself for cough what von den meeting of. You.
I have thyroid problem. How much it's operation cost? how much time it will take to recover from this?
There is a palpable buzz around superfoods all over the world. One day quinoa is being hailed as the star among foods and the next day everyone is falling head over heels over the benefits of kuttu (buckwheat).
One wonders what makes certain foods qualify for the ‘superfood’ label. One, they need to be loaded with vital nutrients and vitamins. Second, they need to help in treating or lowering the risk of certain diseases? Let us explore a bit more.
What most of us do not realize is that a lot of superfoods have been around for centuries and our grandparents and ancestors have long been consuming them for their health benefits. It is only now that they have been re-discovered and are hitting the headlines. At the same time, a lot of exotic superfoods are being introduced, which are difficult to source and generally rather expensive.
The food industry wants to persuade us that eating some foods can slow down the ageing process, lift depression, boost our physical ability, and even our intelligence. Had that been the case, mother nature would have created only those foods and not so many kinds of foods, with different nutritive values.
The problem with some of the superfoods being aggressively marketed is that they are exotic in nature. So, unless you have the local or native super foods, not only would they be difficult to source but would also make a huge dent into the pocket. So, one would have something like kale only occasionally. Healthy, yes, but would one consume it every day? Probably not!
We over here prefer to talk about ‘Super Diets’ and like to avoid the use of the term ‘superfoods’. The emphasis is on a healthy, balanced diet, rich in fruits, vegetables and wholegrain foods, which are all easy to source.
So, what should be our strategy to a super diet?
- Eating foods and vegetables that are in season. Seasonal fruits and vegetables provide maximum health benefits and nutritional requirement for that time of the year. For example, bottle gourd (ghiya or doodhi) is a summer vegetable and is widely recommended for weight loss, managing high cholesterol and hypertension. But one must remember that since it is rich in water content (96 gm per 100 gm), it’s consumption during winters will not be as beneficial for our body. This is because it helps to reduce our body heat whereas in winters we want to trap the body heat to maintain our body temperature.
- Going local and consuming foods that are native to our region. Let’s make the best of what is available locally. Our humble jamun available during summers, is very high in Vitamin C content and works as an immunity booster. But, the trend is growing towards consumption of imported, dried cranberries which also give the same nutrition, but at a much higher cost. What we forget is that since jamun is a native fruit, our body is inherently adapted to digesting it better and getting the maximum benefit from it.
- Adopting unprocessed foods from all major food categories. As far as possible, we should banish processed and packaged foods from our shopping basket. For example, readymade breakfast cereals like wheat flakes have added preservatives, hidden sugars and are processed (extrusion method) such that when compared to the old, whole grain wheat dalia, they have far lower nutritional value.
- Focusing on getting our five portions of fruits and vegetables in a day. Eating a variety of foods ensures we get a wide variety of the nutrients our body needs. Fruits and vegetables have differed colours to indicate a different set of vitamins and minerals. So, include as many colours as you can in a day for a super-diet.
- Adjusting our diet based on our needs, ability to digest and medical conditions. For example, soya and its products are a blessing for adding proteins to a vegetarian diet, but if consumed by people with thyroid problem, it can interfere with proper absorption of medicine by the body.
Remember, there are no miracle foods and consuming a certain food is not going to undo the damage caused by unmindful eating. Any food when eaten at the right time and in the right combination shall keep us in good health. A balanced super diet far outweighs any super food in terms of the wholesome nutrition it provides our body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Doc. I have a severe pain in my right shoulder joint right in the middle, and feel itchy all over the body can you please help I am diabetic under control.
I am suffering from continuous loose motions from yesterday and also fever during the nights. I am feeling very sick. I had used medicines but of no use. Can you suggest me the type of foods to be taken?
I am 21 year male and my height is not as accurate as my age its only 5'3" please tell me some good exercise for this or something from which I can increase my height?
Hello, I have pain in my left side of my body, all in the left part. Chest, neck, arm, leg and jaw. I have done Ecg and cardiograph but the reports were normal, Now its been more than 2 years. I have continuing pain daily. What to do?
Hii. Already 4/4 extraction of my teeth short upper lip gummy smile vertical maxilaru excess missing 1 in lower. What is suggestion. Orthdontia like 5/5 extraction rcts, molar surgery then mi, oripr etc else leforte 1 ost or segmental etc.
We are looking for my wife's ear piercing. She is 35 & looking for another 2 pairs of piercing above the regular ear lobe piercing and at the cartilage. We have the following queries: 1.What is the method of piercing: needle or gunshot or laser; & what is more healing friendly 2.Can it be done painless using some anesthetics; which method is more healing friendly 3.What is the healing period? Any precautionary or after care medicines required for healing (to avoid septic or keloid) & pain 4. Is it advisable to do both the post a time or need to have a waiting period in between? Do we need to carry the earrings for the piercing appreciate your advice.
Iam just 19 years old. I have dry dark skin around my vegina.And inner thighs. Can u suggest me any oinments , creams or any remedies for quick relief.
Not able to have sex as whenever ges for sex no errection occured and this things always runs in mind it will not errect and not errecting its been a ling time i had sex and niw afraid of going for sex because no errection fear.
Dear sir, I am suffering from ulcer. Its out our body by default in lower part and skin gone hard and redis. And it is give me more and more pain. What can I do.
I have pimples acne on my face. I am noticing it since last 1 month. I often use cleansing milk to clean my face. Is it because of that .or due to other reason.
The uterus or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves.