Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kadem Vijaya Krishna
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kadem Vijaya KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I got a sinking feeling for a few seconds and it was followed by little sweating. The feeling went away after 2-3 minutes. Could it be associated with spondylitis?
I have pain or can say it's a cramp on. My left knee due to unbalanced high jump I tried. Its been 9 days. Tried multiple home remedies like. Rinse off wid warm salty water. Many creams. Bt all didn't working. Wat to do. Its not fracture.
I am 63 years old and suffering from pain in my right from hip all along right leg for one year, despite taking allopathy treatment and Physiotherapy. I am having severe Gastric trouble also and farts heavily often. I also urinate frequently every 11/2 hour and muscle cramps as I could not sit down and getup easily. Kindly advice me some Ayurveda Treatment.
My father has a pain in his legs starting from hips Till down, since 1 year. Sometimes it gets severe and sometimes less. He conducted physician, neuro but no cure. Please help.
I am 40 years old I have back pain and knee pain and over weight please get one medicine for me please help me.?
Sir, I am suffering from lower back ache. According to my mri reports, some problem arised in l4, l5 and s1. I can submitting the respective mri reports Thanks
Last week I suffered with viral fever. It's started with chills following high temperature. GP prescribed sinarest and dolo for 3 days. Now feeling better but now my legs, knees and limbs are paining. GP told that its due to viral fever. How long it could take to get rid of this pain?
MY Friend is experiencing constant pain in her right shoulder and neck region. We have tried the Volini spray for relief but the pain keeps coming back. Please suggest something for immediate relief. Thanks.
Knee joint surgery is a long and arduous procedure in most causes. However, outpatient procedures sometimes take less than an hour and require minimal recovery time. It is commonly conducted in cases of:
- Progressive arthritisa
- Injury, dislocation or fracture
- To fix deformities
If one is aware of these informative tips post-surgery, recovery can be a less painful and easier process :
- Clean linen sheets to prevent infection to the wound
- In case of pain, ice packs over the bandage can be used. However, one should be cautious as extended use of ice can result in cold burns
- Installation of preventive fall equipment is necessary to ensure that the patient does not sustain further injuries post-surgery.
- Knee surgery recovery can be very time consuming in which case, the patient may experience high levels of anxiety, and depression. A close friend should be available in times of emotional need to reduce negative feelings.
- Crutches and other supportive objects should perpetually be in close proximity to the patient as it can be very difficult for patients to reach their close destination without the help of these necessities when in need.
- In case of intensive pain attacks, the patient should be taught relaxation techniques such as breathing in and out or breathing intensively in settled intervals
- The patient should be put on a strict diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates and healthy fat to allow faster recovery
- The patient should also get 8-10 hours of sleep daily to allow the system to recover on its own
- The patient should not put pressure on their body during the recovery time, especially the injured area
It is a prerequisite for the families and loved ones of the patients to show emotional support as feelings of isolation can cause further pain to the patient. Along with that, the patient should keep a positive attitude during the course of their bed-rest time. If one keeps these tips noted, recovery can be a less arduous condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!