Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.Vinatha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I want to do my vagina tighten what should I do and how much it will cost and for how many days rest is required? What are the risks? Kindly guide.
I have done my widal test, result is to 1: 320 and th 1: 160, ah and bh are --tive. I m pregnant (5th week) what should I do ?
I have pregnant for 7 months and I feel very weakness and loss of blood please provide me regulation.
I have thyroid and I had a problem that is irregular periods already last 3 months I suffer so I went to hospital but in that month I got periods but again the same problem I am facing this month I have not got periods So please help me with this.
Hi. I am aged 33 years and mom of 2 kids. I feel burning sensation during intercourse. And I get itching after my periods in my vagina. Which goes away after I wash it once or twice with salt water. May I know the reason for these problems.
Delivered a baby before two months ago. Had vaginal bleeding for twenty days. But now not having periods aftr two of delivery. How much it takes to have periods?
Childbirth comes within an age bracket. Women feel this more so than men. Career demands or other personal choices can delay the time to get pregnant. Thus, freezing your eggs can prove to be beneficial, if you delay childbirth to focus on your career or education, or if you have certain medical conditions such as cancer.
- Egg Retrieval: Before the eggs are harvested, there is a lot you have to do. The first month is spent taking blood tests and ultrasounds. In the second month, you will have to take medicines before your procedure for egg retrieval. Ultrasounds and blood tests are also conducted at this stage to monitor the growth of the eggs. Around the time of your ovulation, the eggs will be harvested. You will be lightly sedated during the procedure. After the procedure, you might feel bloated and experience cramping. At least 15 eggs are retrieved for optimum chances. The medicines prescribed are all hormone injections which you can self-administer.
- Freezing and Storage: The largest human cell is the egg. It is comprised mainly of water. When the eggs are frozen, crystals can form which can destroy it. So an anti-freeze replaces the water after the eggs are dehydrated. This prevents crystal formation. Eggs are frozen using vitrification. In this process, the eggs are either slowly or flash frozen. Eggs can be frozen for as long as 10 years. This does not hamper the quality.
- Risks: There is no guarantee that freezing eggs will lead to having a baby. Sometimes, eggs do not survive the freezing or the thaw.
- Advantages: For women who are suffering from cancer, freezing their eggs might be the best option. They might want to preserve their fertility before their cancer treatment starts. This is useful since radiation and chemotherapy can harm your chances of getting pregnant.
The obvious advantage of freezing your eggs would be the fact that it gives you time. It lets you decide and keeps you one step ahead of your biological clock. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 20 years old female I had an abortion using the pill at the age of 17 but the milk from my breasts has not yet stopped please send me medicines which can stop it.
I want a very urgent advice as soon as possible as my marriage date is on 5 feb 2017 and my mensuration date is 2nd day of the month. So I want to know that .is it possible to prepone my mensuration. Because my periods are very painful and I don't want to spoil my special day.
I am a 21 years old girl i am getting full stomach pain for 3 days wen I got my periods what I have to do?
Do spend atleast 30 minutes every day in routine such as cycling swimming or dancing as regular basis in same time is advisable to have or to maintain fitness along with balanced and nutritional diet
Hi, i am 12 weeks 6 days pregnant.. everything came fine in usg today. but from 2-3 days i am feeling fever..today i measured my fever and it was 100 . my gynae prescribed me Topsef 200 mg two times a day for 5 days..is topsef 200 mg safe during pregnancy? please help...
Hi i'm 25yrs, I have thyroid problem along with polycystic ovary, apart from that I get irritation and pain when I urinate is some thing wrong and can I get pregnant.
I'm pregnant 22 weeks now. My bp is 130/80. I reduced salt and oil. But it is in the same. What I have to do for normal bp level. Without using medicine how to decrease?
Hi I am 20 and 5 week pregnant and my baby heart rate is 96 and Dr. says that it's not normal. Is it normal heart rate or not please tell me.
I am 47 years old female. My periods are regular. All my blood parameters are normal including thyroid level. Now a days I feel my body feels hot but no fever. At the same time I feel cold also. I also have become emotional very often even for silly reasons. Will any medicine help.
I'm 21 year old. I had unprotected sex on 2nd Oct and took ipill. I got my vaginal bleeding on 10th oct-15th oct. I get my periods on 24th of every month. Its November 10th now. When will I get my periods. I am really scared. Please help me.
Hi last night i had a sex wth my gf without potection now she is worried of getting pregent .Is there any solution to avoid it
I am suffering from pigmentation problem around my mouth & Nose area. I am a PCOS patient & also six months expecting. What should I do to get rid of this problem. I feel very uncomfortable & unconfident due to this problem & extremely fed up of this condition.
1. It is rich in vitamin c content, a natural antioxidant.
2. Beneficial in gastritis, increases skin lustre, eyesight, decreases wrinkles, anti aging, reduces hairfall, beneficial in asthmatic and other allergic conditions, increases the immunity etc etc etc
Its an amla a day will keep the doctor away.