Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Venkat ReddyYour feedback matters!
How to reduce the large pores in ma face. And also I have many black spots because of acne. Kindly suggest some creams or medicines for it. Thanks in advance.
I am little healthier so I am having lumps on my thigh area and on stomach and back how can I remove those lumps and look more beautiful.
I'm 19 years old male. I have black skin tone and have small holes on my cheeks. I need to improve both.
Sir / ma'am. I'm having mucocele on my lower lip for last four months. I was taking homeopathic medicine but it doesn't help me. Please suggest me what to do?
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am a 29 year old men. I have a problem. I have lesser attraction towards girls vagina. I have much more attraction at girls anus. What should I do now?
I have pimples since last 3-4 years. I don't know what's going on with my face chest and back. On my face another pimple grows before one pimple settles. And also I have small pimples which are visible only in light on my face. And my chest and back are full covered with them. I use a nivea oil free face wash and moisturizer. I guess I have acne or something though am not confirm. I usually have a habit to sleep all day and stay awake whole night. And also I drink less water. But my face looks ugly because of this pimples. What should I do? Which face wash and cream should I use? And what should I use on my body? And how can I get rid of this pimples?
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual stools or urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi, I have rash on my shoulders. Been on meds for tootne ache so now I have pain in stomach. Earlier been on mucaine for acidity. Now even developing rash on face and boil on neck, ears. Please guide what to do as stomach keeps hurting. Drinking cold milk and hakikat has helped in passing stool, which used was constipated dhe to meds. Seeking help! Thanks.
I have dark complexion but my face is more dark compared to my body, Please suggest me something to improve my face complexion. Any face laser operation will work. (male, 26)
Most skin problems develop due to external damage. However, skin problems may also occur due to the internal problems, such as an unhealthy diet and lifestyle issues. One of the fairly common problems is skin pigmentation.
What is skin pigmentation?
Skin pigmentation primarily refers to the change in skin color in patches across the body. These could occur all over the body including your face. Skin pigmentation problems primarily include:
- Hyperpigmentation: The darkening of skin in specific areas
- Hypopigmentation: The lightening or development of paler spots on the skin.
Both of these disorders are caused by anomalies in the levels of melanin (the pigment that imparts color to the skin, hair) with either overproduction or underproduction of the pigment.
Primary causes of hyperpigmentation:
Although both problems affect the skin in a multitude of ways, the excess deposition of melanin causing skin darkening is much more common than the hypo-pigmentation variety. Some of the causes of hyperpigmentation are described as follows:
- Sun damage: This is one of the obvious factors that will cause skin pigmentation as sun exposure causes melanocytes or melanin producing cells within the skin to become hyperactive and thus cause dark patches.
- Hormonal issues: Another common issue which results in patches are hormonal changes or issues within the body such as spikes in estrogen or progesterone levels or even problems with insulin.
- Other factors: Diet and lifestyle are also other factors which may cause internal changes that reflect on your skin. Even using certain skin care products and using certain medications can result in skin hyper pigmentation.
Skin brightening techniques:
Some of the common skin brightening techniques that are used to deal with skin hyper-pigmentation are:
- Chemical methods to brighten skin: Chemicals such as peels, exfoliates and other brightening products change the skin color by affecting the epidermis or the top layer of the skin. Some of these medications and products are made with retinol and tretinoin and other chemicals which push vitamin A into the skin to lighten the tone.
- Prevention of pigmentation: The best method to fight pigmentation is to not let it happen in the first place and sunscreen is a great way to go about it. Sun damage is by far the most common cause for pigmentation issues. Also dietary and other lifestyle changes, such as excessive alcohol consumption may cause skin pigmentation. Keep off tobacco and limit your alcohol consumption.
- Use of Mechanical means: Mechanical means, such as dermabrasion (cosmetically removing the skin’s superficial layers), microdermabrasion (removal of dead skin cells from the face) and lasers and other means actually skim away a thin layer of skin to allow for new skin to grow back which results in the elimination of pigmentation.
It is however, advisable that you visit your dermatologist first and then decide on the best course of action to deal with skin pigmentation problems as well as devise a strategy to halt further skin darkening.