Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Venkat ReddyYour feedback matters!
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.
My skin is going black for over 30 days I used the cream from last 10 days and there was no change. What should do?
Under my feet, there are more tough and strong skin What can I do for that please tell me a solution?
The colour of my skin of face and rest of body is not same. Face seems to be much darker than my body. How could I make it uniform naturally.
My body colour is full white but thr problem is from my neck to up full face is full black don't knw what to do please help me.
When I was small I use to play more in sunlight so my skin affected and reduced tone so how can I come up with increase in tone. Please suggest any medicine.
My age 32 years, I am suffering for black patches (melasma) on face after delivery it came what will I do please suggest me. Thanking you
Hiii, my age was 21 but I am looking elder then my age. So, what are the steps to be taken to look according to my age. Thank you.
I am a 27 year old female my doctor have recommended MYTAN TABLETS (which is composed of glutathione, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin c).will I get a fairer skin or my scars will be lightened, I do not want my skin to be fairer I just want my scars to be lightened m getting married by this monsoon pls help.
Oxygen provides a host of benefits to the skin; it brightens, speeds up healing, boosts circulation, reduces stress, and helps eliminate toxins. The treatment is designed for all skin types so everyone can reap the benefits, even pregnant ladies like me. The O2Lift also infuses peptides and high concentrations of enzymatic botanicals into the skin. It leaves you with luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated skin.
The facial itself takes 45 minutes:
Step 1: A Gel to Milk Cleanser is massaged into my skin. It gently cleans the skin, no stinging or drying sensation, it is milky soft. The therapist takes her time working the product in and then removed the cleanser using a warm cloth/sponge
Step 2: An Enzymatic FacialPeel is applied. The gel smell is lovely and is also well massaged into the skin for a few minutes before it liquefied.
Step 3: An Oxygenation Masque is then applied. This is where the magic happens. The product goes on like a gel and then starts to foam. It is the weirdest feeling - like fizz, actually effervescent might be a more appropriate word. This is how it delivers the oxygen into the skin.
Step 4: A StemCell Enhancer is then massaged onto the face and neck. This is a serum loaded with high doses of stem cells, vitamin C and botanicals which penetrate deep into the skin.
Step 5: Prevention+Tinted moisturizer is then applied to the skin.