Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Venkat ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old girl get a dark skin on my day by day because of sun tan and blemishes please suggest best way to recover .
Hi doctor my self garima I am 22 year old girl and I have dark circle problem now what I do for these.
I'm having dark circles and hyper pigmentation on my neck. Pls help. My neck has really turned dark brown.
I want to know the medicine MELASPRO - TX is for melasma disease or for something else? If it is for something else then for what? Please revert back with full details (effects, course and side effects) of this medicine.
Sir, my foots are cracked so deep. It will pain lightly fill I walk. please suggest me a medicine to make smooth skin.
Is sucrafil used to treat swollen anal vein. What is grade 1,2,3 rectal bleeding. I have black stool which im sure of having anal sex. But my doctor says this couldn't be because if there is bleeding in rectum it could be red, the color change is because of contact of blood with acid. I had endoscopy and things are normal in my stomach. Sucrafil and pantocid cured my problem. Then I had sex again, then black stool issue started again. My question is where could be by bleeding. Sometimes stool is entirely black, or at the beginning of the stool. Please help.
Warts are benign growths on the skin. They are hard in nature and are caused due to virus infection. Warts usually infect the upper layer of the skin. This virus is generally passed through a cut in the skin or a damaged skin. If a person with a cut or a damaged skin comes in contact with another infected person, then the virus may spread rapidly. There are different kinds of warts depending on the areas they grow on.
Below mentioned are eight remedies to get rid of warts:
- Try to be hygienic: Warts may pass from one body part to another. So do not touch the infected parts of your skin several times. Make sure to wash your hands with clean water every time you touch the infected areas.
- Eat healthy: Make sure to eat healthy, exercise and sleep well as this will help you to develop a strong immune system. A strong immune system can help you to get rid of warts.
- Garlic: A paste made of garlic can be very useful for treating warts.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice has great healing powers for treating warts. It contains vitamin C which can destroy the viruses causing warts.
- Using lukewarm water: Soaking the infected parts of your body in lukewarm water will soften the warts and help you to get rid of them too.
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy can also help you to get rid of warts. In some cases, it might require anesthesia.
- Oils: Applying essential oils on the affected areas can also prove to be very helpful. You can use oils like tea tree oil or bergamot oil.
- Acetic acid: Acetic acid can also help you to get rid of your warts, especially from the areas of your feet or hand.
Apart from the remedies mentioned above, you can also consider special surgeries for removing warts after consulting a dermatologist.
In sun I'm getting darker day by day I have oily skin. And pimple on my face but can I get rid of these problems ?
I am 34 years old female. I have got few dark spots under my left eye, what should I do, also I want a glowing skin. Wt is the solution?
I am highly causing from black spots in my face. I have been tried many medicines. Can you prefer good medicine which can remove it in some days.
I am thyroid patient I taking my medicine but my face looks heavy/ puffy or swelling. I feel very embarrassing with my face. I don't know the reason. And I can't breath properly from my left nose. Is both r connected? please suggest for my face. Please help me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
I am 35 year old woman. I am having dark circles under my eyes. Suggest me some home remedy for this.
My face skin look dull uneven skin colour n lot of pimple scars n holes but now I have no pimples but scars n holes remain on my face. If I use any cream it's go worst again so pls suggest d solution.
I have a big tatto in my arm. And now i want to remove it. Please give me suggestion for remove this properly and please tell me the removing cost.
I am 16 year old male. My childhood colour was white now it seems to be dark brown. I used creams like kojivit and photostable sunscreen but it doesn't work on me. Now im thinking to remove first layer of my face in clinic. Is it improve my color after removing layer and is there any disadvantages removing layer of skin face? (I just want light brown skin)
I have white spots on my body and I consulted doctors they said its not licoderma. What should I do to remove those white spots?
Leucoderma is more commonly known as vitiligo. It is characterized by white patches developing on your body and it can happen to any part of the body. The reason why vitiligo occurs is because melanocytes, which comprise the pigment known as melanin, get damaged. Melanin imparts your skin its color, hence, a lack of it results in vitiligo. Here are the exact causes, symptoms and treatment of vitiligo:
- Vitiligo occurs when the melanocytes, which comprise the pigment "melanin", get damaged.
- However, it is worth note that the exact cause of vitiligo is unknown although it does affect dark skinned people a lot more. There have been many theories about what causes this disease however.
- Vitiligo, being an autoimmune disease, is caused when the melanocytes attack your immune system.
- The most common symptom of leucoderma is that white patches develop on the body.
- The white patches appear rapidly at first followed by a rather stable period where the disease does not progress any further.
- Leucoderma can even affect the hair and eyelids and it is extremely rare for pigmentation to come back to normal.
- Finally, it is worth note that leucoderma has high chances of occurring to the areas of the body which are exposed more to the sun, areas where there were injuries before as well as the area around moles.
Leucoderma can be easily cured with Ayurvedic treatment. Phototherapy and laser also help to treat the condition faster.
Who is at risk?
Men and women are equally likely to suffer from vitiligo. However, factors such as having a family history of vitiligo or leucoderma and having autoimmune disorders make you more susceptible to leucoderma.