Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. K.Vamsi KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I have a root canal where treatment has taken place pus has reappeared doctor prescribed mox650 pain though reduced still exist tired of antibiotics if you can help with a homeopathy substitute root canal can not be opened again pus needs to dry internally pain is worse on sleeping homeopathy to dry puss inflammation and pain reduced after antibiotics.
Sir there is a problem on my tooth gum in the front teeth only one gum having a cut and it is not filling and there is no blood in it. Help me what should I do?
My tongue is almost tasteless from 2 days now, little swollen and feels burnt (though it wasn't). There is a thin white layer on my tongue as well. I was feeling feverish couple of days back, took couple of paracetamol.
On the last left side of my mouth, one new teeth is coming, due to which I am getting pain in the gum and in its peripheral area. Kindly suggest me the remedy.
My teeth suddenly started decaying inspite of I am not having any sodas and sweets and also I have one milk tooth I am 17 still it has not gone and also I have cross bite what is the solution.
I am 24 years old, I am having dental problem of disturbed teeth. How much cost it will take to align my teeth and how much time it will take?
My teeth is not straight so want to nomal teeth I visited a local orthodontic he told me first remove my 4 teeth then set braces its necessary remove 4 teeth for orthodontic treatment my age is now 26 how much time about a whole process and much cost around total treatment.
My son 6 years old got cavity in left and right. I consulted a dentist. He advised me to go for root canal. Is it right?
Sir, here a swelling my mouth near the teeth for two day there is no pain only swelling. Is this a symptoms of cancer?
I have some problem in Teeth. It's bleeding while brush heavily. So what can I do. And how to clean teeth.
Your teeth are the most underappreciated part of your body. If you don’t give them proper care, there is a very good chance that you will develop severe dental problems, the most common being tooth decay. Tooth decay is caused when the bacteria that are present in your mouth churn out more acid than is necessary, gradually eroding the teeth. The acids bore a hole in the tooth, causing cavity.
You might be suffering from tooth decay if you experience:
- Teeth discoloration
- Tooth infection
- Tooth loss
Causes of tooth decay
Tooth decay occurs when the bacteria that reside in your mouth start producing excessive acids which eventually erode the tooth.
How does it happen?
Your teeth have three protective layers: an outer layer called enamel, middle layer called dentin and an inner layer called pulp. The bacteria in the mouth along with acid and broken down food particles attack the tooth and erode it layer by layer. Tooth decay worsens as each layer is eroded.
Here are some common causes behind tooth decay:
- Poor oral hygiene i.e. not brushing or flossing your teeth regularly
- Eating foods that help bacteria grow, such as sugary foods and foods rich in carbohydrates
- Dry mouth refers to very little saliva in your mouth. Saliva helps countering the effects of the acids
How to prevent tooth decay
Most cases of tooth decay can be prevented by a healthy oral hygiene regime and having a balanced diet. Here are some steps you can take to prevent tooth decay:
- Regularly brush your teeth. Brush your teeth after each meal and especially before you go to sleep. Using a fluoride-rich toothpaste will help keep tooth decay at bay.
- The space between your teeth is where food particles get lodged. Keep them clean by flossing regularly.
- Make balanced diet a part of your life. Avoid food high on sugar or carbohydrates. Also, avoid eating too much sticky food, as it is more likely to cling to your teeth than anything else.
- Mouthwash regularly using a solution rich in fluoride. Fluoride has antiseptic properties that help kill the bacteria,
- Lastly, visit your dentist regularly for checkups
Tooth decay is one of the most common lifestyle-based problems. The right combination of dental hygiene and a balanced diet goes a long way in preventing it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
I am 33 years old. I m suffring from leuckaplakia in my toung. There is any perfect treatment. It can be cure. Any treatment for it?
Hello want to ask about my teeth I used to brush daily with dabur red powder but ther is black kind of material is deposited at the junction of teeth and gum I brushed hard to remove that blackish type material but its not get removed till now and my teeth are also not so clean as they should please suggest me some medicine or tooth powder to cure this I will be grateful to you.
Of late I am getting odour from my mouth.I brush my teeth 3 times a including brush with sensodent tooth paste and also use listerin . Request doctor's kind attention and advice please.
A healthy mouth is the secret to a beautiful smile. To have good oral health, you need to keep your teeth, your tongue, as well as your gums healthy. To keep your gums healthy, you need to brush your teeth, use floss and mouthwash and take care of your gums. If you are able to do all this every day, then dental problems will be a mile away from your mouth. Taking care of your gums is extremely important for your overall oral health. Do not neglect even small problems like slight bleeding when using floss as it shows that your gums aren't totally healthy. Here are a few ways you can maintain your healthy gums:
1. Brushing regularly: You definitely need to brush your teeth regularly to maintain your oral health. Brushing your teeth at least twice daily is the best way to keep your teeth and gums healthy. But you need to know the proper way to brush so that you do not harm your gums. Apply a gentle pressure when you are brushing as, in a case otherwise, you might hurt your gums. Make sure you use a brush, which has soft bristles so that they do not cut into the gums. And while you are brushing, brush for at least two minutes as it takes a bit of time to kill the bacteria in your mouth.
2. Floss every day: Flossing everyday might seem a bit tedious, but it is extremely important for you to floss your teeth every day. It removes the plaque between your teeth before it can turn to tartar. Tartar and plaque attract the bacteria which later on harm the gums.
3. Regular use of mouthwash: Wash your mouth with mouthwash regularly. Not only will it help to keep your breath fresh, but it also helps to kill the bacteria in your mouth. There are a number of mouthwashes in the market manufactured only to do that.
4. Use sugarless gum to chew: If you chew a sugarless gum for about 20 minutes after you have eaten a meal, you will be able to clean your mouth as well as keep your breath fresh. But only do this if you cannot brush your teeth immediately. This is because if you chew gum regularly, then that might lead to certain jaw problems.
Keep your gums healthy and keep smiling. After all, a smile can melt a stone as well.