Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Treatment of Amoebiasis
Submit a review for Dr. K.V. Venugopal ReddyYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from severe gastric issue. Pain has reached till the chest and even there is a sign of constipation. Kindly advice what all medication and precaution needs to be taken.
I have ache in abdomen .it is continuously creating problem now. So how can I get relief from abdomen ache.
Machine made tea or coffee from tea stall is advisable or avoidable or should drink always gas stove made. actually in my office I used to drink 2 -3 coffee a day. Tell wat are the disadvantages.
My age is 22, I am student and iam staying in hostel. I have observed that after joining in the hostel my belly is increasing because of gastric. How can I reduce my belly please suggest me. I am getting tension because of increasing of belly due to gastric pls help me. And I also observed that my improper digestion in me.
I have major bloating and gastric issue! Can't understand what causes that. I feel tight and uneasy all the time as if I have overeaten even if I have not. Any solution?
Hi sir from the past eight months I am having abdominal pain sir I have consult doctor and all the tests have been done sir colonoscopy; endoscopy; CT contrast but all are normal sir but pain is not reducing sir some times it will be normal sir and again pain will come sir what is treatment for this sir pl tell me sir.
Sir. I am very much suffering from digestive prob. And its getting bigger day by day. So what should I do now?
I have the problem of ibs colitis since 2000. I have to go toilet 8 to 10 times daily. Stool is sticky with mucus. I am tired of all these things. Feeling of swelling in anus. Always feeling constipated, too much gas in stomach. Please suggest what to do?
Hello sir, I am suffering with gastric problem. I am facing too much pain in the early morning. What should I do please guide me.
I have been suffering from constipation, terrible gas and bloating after eating anything or even after drinking water. Stomach bloats even after emptying my bowels. The distension and gas on waking up in the morning is really bad. Please advise.
- Limiting intake of dairy products will help in managing diarrhea, abdominal pain and gas problems.
- Eat high fiber foods, such as fruits, vegetables whole grains. The sitoindosides in dried, unripe bananas increase mucus in the digestive tract, which provides a strong protective coating to help prevent and heal ulcers.
- Yogurt and buttermilk are excellent for maintaining a balance of beneficial bacteria in bowels.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity may cause increased pressure in the abdomen which leads to acidity.
- Avoid eating heavy meals late at night, finish the last meal, preferably 2-3hrs before bedtime.
- Avoid acidic foods and juices that make the symptoms worse like pepper, spicy foods, chocolates, and high-fat foods.
- Drink plenty of fluids, have at least 10 glasses of water. Avoid caffeine which stimulates the intestines and makes diarrhea worse, while carbonated drinks produce gas.
- Manage stress. Although stress does not cause ulcerative colitis it may aggravate symptoms and even delay healing.
- Get enough sleep so that the body has time to repair and regenerate damaged cells without the demands of digesting food.
- Avoid- cream and pastry, citrus fruits, carbonated drinks, alcohol, spicy food, strawberry, soya, tea/coffee, meat.
Also called gluten-sensitive enteropathy and celiac sprue, celiac disease is an autoimmune digestive disorder, wherein the consumption of gluten-based foods leads to damage of the tissues that line the small intestine. This hinders the ability of your body to absorb the essential nutrients from the foods you eat.
Under normal conditions, the immune system of the body offers protection against external intruders. When individuals diagnosed with celiac disease consume gluten-based foods, gluten resistant antibodies are formed by the immune system. This causes them to attack the linings around the intestines, thus causing irritation in the digestive tract and harming the villi (hair-like structures on the covering of the small intestine which absorb nutrients from the food). This impairs the nutrient absorbing capacity of the individual, thus increasing chances of malnourishment.
Celiac disease has symptoms that vary from patient to patient. Some of the common symptoms include:
- A severe skin rash called dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Digestive problems such as:
- Musculoskeletal problems such as bone and joint pain as well as muscle cramps
- Aphthous ulcers which are basically sores occurring in the mouth
- Tingling sensation in the legs which are caused by low calcium and nerve damage
- Growth issues in children since they cannot absorb the required amount of nutrients
- Irregular menstrual cycles
Other complications associated with celiac disease
- Miscarriage or Infertility
- Osteoporosis. This is a disease which weakens the bones and causes fractures. It is caused because of a deficiency of Vitamin D and calcium.
- Intestinal Cancer
- Other birth defects: Such as irregular spinal shape because of the deficiency of certain nutrients, especially folic acid. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.