Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.V. Sivaram Krishna
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K.V. Sivaram KrishnaYour feedback matters!
HI 25 year old man my right hand is paining because of one previous small injury it suddenly happened after a long period.
Tennis elbow is caused by overuse of muscles attached to the elbow that are used to straighten wrist. Also known as lateral epicondylitis in which places the muscles and tendons on the outside of elbow at risk. These muscles are responsible for bending the wrist backwards and stabilizing the wrist during forceful grasping with the hand
I am 20 years old and I have lower backpain. Whenever I try to bend backwards it hurts at a point in lower back. What could be the possible reason?
I am 16 year old boy. I have a back pain since last week I used many ointment for relief but did not get relief. Please tell me what I do.
I am diabetic with moderate neuropathy. Bs levels are around 100-110 and 140-150. I am on mixtard insulin 15 15 and gluformin-500 1 1 1/2 1 1/2 per day. Also pregabelin75, 1 1 daily. I am feeling muscle stiffness to walk initially for about 5 minutes then moderately normal. Feet are normal with slight tingling. Suggest homeo medicine.
I am having pain in my right foot the sometimes ankle some times front side of my foot and knee also it becomes stiff I can't sit comfortable even in car while sitting I have to literally pick my leg at night also I have stiffness in knee got checked tsh, uric acid and esr and have shown to some doctor he said it is ok, if I try to do cycling or some exercises it gives more pain.
I am 24 year old and I have a deep pain in my shoulder, I use many medicines but they did not work, so please tell me the solution.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.