Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K V Rajasekhara RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi, hope you are doing great ! My name is harsha. 28 year old guy from Bangalore. I had few pimples and oily skin during teen age. Now those pimples are no more and skin looks clearer. But the pimple marks are still visible. Let me know any remedy to at least reduce those deep pore marks.
Hi I m 27 years girl. My height is 5 feet 8 inch. According to me I m very good. But I need to improve. I have four issues 1) I am thin but I am not week. 2) small breast. Want to increase. 3) dark circle - want to remove it fully. 4) my back is not straight. Want to make it straight. 1) I want to know who will handle all my queries. Means physician or dietesian or specialist. 2) and also want to know remedies, work out and diet. Please ans to my 2 queries
Hi I'm suffering from herpes. I got scars all over my body cause of it is there any possible way to heal it? I'm 25 years old male.
hello Dr. M 25 years old n from last three years m facing pigmentation all over face. I used so many thing prescribe by drs but no satisfaction. For sm time it wrks n again same problem appear. Plzzzzzz suggest me wht should I do? I hv no medical problem.
Hi, I'm a 25 year old male suffering from skin problems in the genital area. There are many ring like structures in that area. Sometimes it disappears and again re occur as a white color ring. This has been prevailing for almost a month. Please provide a permanent solution to cure this. Thanks!
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Sorry to say but you doctors didn't get what I was asking. I am surprised not even a single doctor read question carefully. I only asked home medicine for lycoriya. BrEast and pain and all was symptoms. Every doctor who gave answer was centered on breast enlarge.
My skin it's too oily, blackheads on my face. And day by day my skin it's dark. What should I do? For my fair look.
Good evening sir. My skin colour is black can you suggest me any. Cream to become fair.. And what should I eat or drink for fairer skin.
Sir /mam I'm having acne. Previous six months I used skin lite cream. To whitening my skin. Now I am not using the cream. So please suggest me a skin whitening cream.
Sir I have white skin in my hand and my foot since 10 years ,is that possible to remove it from my body parts ,i have concerned with a doctor in the starting days but there was no more effects, I think it's vitiligo ,sir now what should I do.
I am 64 of age My prostate has enlarged 4.2x 7.2x5.7 , there no urication problem flow of urine is good without brake, there is no pain before or after urication . Dr. Has prescribed Dutas but am afraid of its side effects and taking Prostonum Drops of Homoeopathic Medicine thrice a day. And wish to go with Homoeopathic only, is it right to continue Prostonum, which I have started 5 days ago only. Kindly favour with yr esteemed opinion. Waiting your valuable response please
Sir I am living in hostel and my skin is some what dark I need a fair skin and clear complexion as I am not at home I can't follow that many so please suggest me some effective remedies for fair skin.
I am 27 years old person I have participate in sex recently with one girl she is 22 years old on that day I have participate sex 4 times now I have pain on my anus and it becomes red colour some times it is bleeding so give me any solution.
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
Burning ache in my anus either when go for toilet or when I touch it. Some days back, It was very painful and not able to walk or seat.
Sometimes I get my body full of reddish area including my face and it is also itching, whether it is a skin problem.
Acne or pimples is most commonly seen in teenagers and young adults, just around the time the body is undergoing hormonal adjustments. Thus, acne is not simply just a skin problem, but often an indication of internal bodily disturbances. Of course, there are other combination of aggravating factors at play, like genetics, active sebaceous glands and bacterial organisms that reside within the sebaceous glands.
An otherwise easily treatable condition, acne can result in permanent scars if left untreated, often resulting in low self-esteem, social isolation, depression and even suicidal ideation.
The skin acts as a window to internal disorders and many individuals with acne are found to have internal hormonal problems like polycystic ovary syndromes or insulin resistance syndromes. Females can have associated excessive hair on the chin, hair loss on the scalp, weight gain, menstrual abnormality and infertility.
- Diet does not have a major role in causing acne but cutting down on foods with high sugar content and milk may be useful.
- Certain medications and creams containing steroids can precipitate an outbreak of acne.
- Heavy and greasy cosmetics will aggravate acne.
- Special soaps, face washes, lotions, and so-called unscientific blood purifiers are of little help.
- Acne scars are repaired with newer dermatological technologies and techniques.
Just like with any other medical condition, each individual is different and will require a unique investigation and treatment plan. This is based on many factors like other current medical conditions, climate, age, sex, skin type and variety of acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.