Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.V. Jagannatha Rao Naidu
Submit a review for Dr. K.V. Jagannatha Rao NaiduYour feedback matters!
My left shoulder keeps on paining constantly since last couple of months. If I breath full lung feel the pain more. Please advise.
Hello doctor mere left breast mein kafi time se pain hota tha to mein doctor k pass gyi unohne kya normal h phir those Dino base breast mein sweeling hone k Karen aur serial suja hua hone k Karen mein dobara usi doctor k pass gyi to unohne kya ki ultrasound krwa lo .mein ultrasound krwa liya report normal h .mera left side ki breast mujhe badiya lagati h.aur mere left breast mujhe moti dikhai dikhai deti h kya mujhe mammogram ki jarurt h .please help me.
Sir, I am diabetic patient with thyroid, gastric, cholesterol since 10 years, and prostrate problem diagnosed yesterday taking medicine metformin, thyronorm, pantoprazole, voglibose, astrovatin and aspirin capsule. Still I am not feeling well, sometimes my gastric problems becomes so extreme that I have to be admitted in hospital, it happens every two or three months though I do use boiled food, green vegetables, have morning walk and exercise daily still I am not fine. Please suggest me treatment or something that works.
My wife is bed ridden for last 2 months due to Brain cancer and she could not go stools for last 3 days and its so solid difficult to eject out, could you tell me the immediate treatment for the same.
A bundle of flash on my shoulder about thumh size with no pain. Could it be a cancer who to get it be checked. Kindly assist.
I have small lymph nodes in right side of neck, n 2.5 cm lymph node in my armpit on right side nearly from 4 years when it is cold lymph node in my armpit swollen a bit not any other symptoms, are that lymph nodes dangerous or not, is there any chance of cancer, please clarify my doubt sir. I have also infection n frequently fuss coming from my right ear.
The skin has the largest surface area and is most exposed to the external environment. This exposure causes a lot of wear and tear, and one of the worse complications including melanoma, which is a form of skin cancer. Read on to know about its causes, caution signs to stay alerted and how to take care of the skin.
The skin has cells known as melanocytes which give it the color. Generally, the more the number of melanocytes, the darker is the person’s complexion. This pigment is also present in skin, hair, nails, and eyes. The moles are skins are areas of higher concentration of these cells. Africans moles can be a precursor to melanoma, but not all moles turn to melanoma.
- Exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Fair-skinned people are at greater risk than darker complexioned people. A single sunburn experience can also increase the risk of developing melanoma
- Use of tanning beds, especially in people below 30, ups the risk of melanoma. Indoor tanning beds is classified as having the highest record by WHO
- Family history
- Ethnicity, with Hispanics at the greatest risk and African-Americans at the least risk
- For those who have risk factors for developing melanoma, a monthly self-exam is advisable. A formal annual exam with a dermatologist is also advised. This will help in early identification of the condition and lead to early treatment and containment.
- Melanoma is not restricted to the skin, can also occur in feet, eyes, and scalp
- Use a mirror to check all over the body
- If you have moles, watch for change in their size, shape, and regularity. Any change should be immediately checked for.
- If you see any new irregularities on the skin anywhere, get medical attention.
- Any sore that has not healed
- Any swelling that is near the mole or has not regressed
- Change in sensation including itching or pain
- A quick way to remember is to check for ABCDE: Asymmetry of the lesion, irregularity of the borders, change in color, diameter greater than six mm, and speed of evolution. Watching for these can help in early diagnosis.
Melanoma is directly linked to sun exposure, and so reducing sun exposure and taking adequate precautions can help in prevention.
- Avoid or reduce exposure to sun
- Use sunscreen religiously. The SPF should be at least 30 and should be reapplied every two hours
- Use a hat or cap, sunglasses, and cover up when out in the sun
- Be extra careful when out on the beach or in the mountains
- Avoid sun if possible between 10AM to 4PM
- Use tan removal agents after a sun exposure
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.