Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. K.V. Bhaskar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have some problem near genital (penis) and around it looks like infection and there is lot of itching but when lots of itching is done there is sticky fluid like thing please tell me solution.
I have tell the about cough problem but not relief and I have taken many medicine and treatments please tell me solution solve the problem.
I have alt, ast, and alkaline phosphate are high in blood. I had liver function test. What it means?
I use body deodorants and now red rashes are found on my body n I scratch a lot due to which rashes r found. But when I stop using deo they gets cure n now I had stop using deo. Is it because of using various deo or any allergy problem because I use to use them n never felt such problems. What is actually wrong?
I'm 18 year old and I'm suffering from sever headache since from 2 days. I have consulted a physician. I have also tried several home remedy. Please help me out.
Hello Dr. I want to get rid of nightfall. I don't masturbate. But still sometimes I get wet dreams. please provide a solution.
Hello sir My left side testicle is down under into the legs It's so painful with pressure of legs It's left side only Suggest me complete cure treatment.
Hello Dr. please tell what actually ejaculation means? Does our sperms come from anus? Bcoz sometimes getting back from potty I feel little energyless. What that could be?
I am 64 years male, having stomach disorder believe in nature cure or ayurvedic treatment based in chennai, lot of gas problem and erratic bowl movement can some body help me please.
I am suffering from continuous coughing. So that I can not teach my students. Is it any type of allergy.
I had back pain surgery in last month but still now I haven't pressure, sensation of urine and latrine so what should I do now?
Prefer me a diet which can help me in studies Prefer only Indian diet and common food please Thank you.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.