Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.V. Bhaskar Reddy
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. K.V. Bhaskar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have hives. I have tried homeopathic medicine but nothing improves. It triggers in winters very often. Need to consult?
Hi. I am 15 years old and I have a problem like constipation. When I got I the toilet a little comes out but then it gets stuck. I do not get a pressure even in 3 -4 days. I do not even get hungry for someday. In the evening sometimes I get hungry but when I eat ,I get acidity. From 5-6 days I am feeling very sleepy even after sleeping for 8-10 hours.
Male #infertility has many causes--from hormonal imbalances to physical #problems, to psychological and/or behavioral problems. Moreover, fertility reflects a man's '#overall' health. Men who live a healthy lifestyle are more likely to produce healthy sperm. The following list highlights some #lifestyle choices that negatively impact male fertility--it is not all-inclusive:
- smoking--significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm cell motility.
- prolonged use of marijuana and other recreational drugs.
- chronic alcohol abuse.
- anabolic steroid use--causes testicular shrinkage and infertility.
- overly intense exercise--produces high levels of adrenal steroid hormones which cause a
- Testosterone deficiency resulting in infertility.
- inadequate vitamin c and zinc in the diet.
- tight underwear--increases scrotal temperature which results in decreased sperm production.
- exposure to environmental hazards and toxins such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive
- Substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals
- malnutrition and anemia.
- excessive stress!
Modifying these behaviors can improve a man's fertility and should be considered when a couple is trying to achieve pregnancy.