Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. Usha Kiran
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Usha KiranYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 year old girl I am not getting my regular periods from past 5-6 months. Earlier they were normal and I never miss them but frm past 3 months I had just a single time. I am so worried as I am getting married in April and now this has started Please suggest what to do.
Hi. I am a PCOS and thyroid patient. I am taking duphaston since last 5 months to get periods on time or to help me in conceiving. My doctor suggested me to take it from 16-22 day. And after finishing this 7 days course, I used to get periods on second or third day. This month I took last tablet on 8th April. So I should have got periods on 10 or 11 April. But I did not get till now. Could you please suggest me if there r chances of getting pregnant.
The best dietician in India says that a proper and healthy diet goes a long way in keeping your body as well as mind healthy and fresh. Without a balanced diet, you can never have a healthy lifestyle. Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India says thathaving a proper diet has many benefits such as- a healthy and happy life, can provide you protection from various diseases, boost your immunity, keep your weight in control, boost energy, improve your mood etc. Everybody should incorporate a healthy diet in their life. Here are some diet options to incorporate for a healthy lifestyle:
Breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It should never be skipped. A hearty breakfast keeps you fuelled through the day. The best dietician in India says that the first meal of your day should be rich in proteins. It should also include fruits.
- Various options for breakfast:
- Eggs- boiled/ scrambled/ omelette or any way you like.
- Oatmeal or cereal
- Brown/ multigrain bread with peanut butter or a sandwich
- IdliSambar/ Upma
- Oats dosa/ oats idli
- Moong dal dhoka
- Breakfast Smoothies
- Green Tea
- Add a portion of fruits (any fruit you like or combination) to your breakfast.
- The best dietician in India also suggests adding a few dry fruits to your breakfast. Include about 4 to 5 soaked almonds, 2 to 3 dates, 2 walnuts, 1 anjeer or dried fig in your breakfast.
The best dietician in India, Lucknowdieticiansuggests you to have your lunch lighter than your breakfast.
Lunch should include:
- Chutneys/ Pickles
- 2 chapatis
- A vegetable and dal
- A little portion of rice
Snacks:The tea-time snacks should also be light. The best dietician in India says that it is best to have snacks between 4-5 pm.
- Mixed Nuts
- Moong Pakoda
- Steamed Corn
Dinner: Dinner should be the lightest meal of the day. Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India says that you should go by the proverb that says- ‘Have breakfast like a king and dinner like a beggar’.
- Dinner Options:
- Brown Rice
- 1 chapati with vegetable and dal
- Oats and include a salad/ soup in your dinner.
The best dietician in India says incorporating the above diet options will also aid you in weight loss if you follow it properly. It will provide you with the necessary food nutrition.
Hello, We are Trying to conceive. It pains a lot while having contacts. We want to have contacts regularly apart from the days my wife is ovulating. What lubrication we can use? We are not able to get natural lubrication. The lubricant should not kill my sperms. Regards.
It is a well-known fact that natural and unsalted almond are a tasty snack with a lot of nutrients and health benefits packed within. Loaded with a lot of minerals, they are considered the healthiest nuts. Munching on a handful of nutrient rich almonds every day can promote a healthy heart and inhibit unwanted weight gain while helping you to fight diseases such as Alzheimer’s and high blood sugar. Here are some of the benefits of eating almonds every day-
- Get access to the much-needed nutrition: If you eat around 20 almonds every day, you would be able to incorporate different essential nutrients in the daily diet. These little nuts contain copious amounts of calcium, vitamin E, potassium, and magnesium. Almonds are an excellent source of fiber and protein while being low in sugar content. Of all the tree nuts you can think of, almonds rank first when it comes to containing fiber, niacin, riboflavin, calcium, and B vitamins by weight. There are 160 calories in 23 almonds, and it is a good source of healthy unsaturated fats.
- Prevent unwanted weight gain: All nuts including almonds are beneficial for maintaining a healthy weight. The protein, fat and fiber content of almonds can keep you full and feel satiated for a long time which means you will not have the urge to overeat. Magnesium in these nuts can regulate blood sugar levels which are helpful for controlling food cravings. Since they are a rich source of calories, it is recommended to limit yourself to one ounce of almonds daily.
- Provide you with energy: If you feel lethargic and tired most of the time, then consuming some soaked almonds in the morning would aid in replenishing the lost nutrients of the body. This is because copper, manganese, and riboflavin present in almonds are known to boost metabolism.
- Protect your heart health: According to the reports of FDA, around 1.5 ounces of almonds every day can reduce the risk of developing heart disease. Many of the nutrients present in almonds help in contributing to heart health. Magnesium in almonds can inhibit hypertension and heart attacks. As the belly fat and LDL levels are reduced with regular consumption of almonds, the risk factors for cardiovascular disease are reduced significantly.
- Keep cancer at bay: Soaked almonds have the power to shield you from the risk of developing colon cancer. Almonds contain high levels of fiber which helps the foods to move through the digestive tract easily so that they don’t build up in the colon. This is one of the most significant benefits of having almonds every day.
Thus, make it a practice to have a few almonds every day and enjoy the benefits it offers. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello im 35 weeks 0 days pregnant my delivery will be on june 18 I want to share my scanning report please explain. A single live intrauterine gestation with cephalic presentation is seen. Spine anterior. BPD-8.7 cms, AC-30. 8 cms,U/S age- 35 weeks 1 day, feel wt-2547 Gms+/-372Gms, FHR-144Bpm, HC-31. 9 cms,Fl-6.7 cms Foetal cardiac activity and movements well seen Foetal intracranium, kidneys, stomach and urinary bladder are normal. Umbilical cord is 3 vesseled. Spine to the extent visualized normal Liquor volume is adequate. AFI_14 CMS, placenta noted on fungal posterior wall. Grade ll maturity lower limit of placenta stops well above the internal 0S. Please explain weather its normal or not.
I am 37 years old and 8 months 1 week pregnant. How much time to remain in baby birth, this is my first baby.
I am having Implantation bleeding how many days will it goes and which type of bleeding is this? Please advise
Inflammatory, chronic and systemic ailments can cause joint or connective tissue damage throughout the body along with fever, rash, hepato-spleenomegaly and arthritis in children. Juvenile arthritis is a persistent inflammatory disease that stays for at least 6 weeks and starts at an early age of less than 16 years with no particular cause detected for the same. This is more commonly found in among girls and is associated with physical as well as emotional stress and triggers any or a combination of symptoms such as irritability, listlessness, discomfort in walking, loss of weight without any apparent reason, loss of appetite, fever, swelling and pain in joint regions. In case your child is suffering from these problems, homeopathy can be of good help.
Homeopathy treats a patient as a whole along with his or her pathological conditions. The homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a complete evaluation and case-analysis of an individual that includes the clinical history of the child, physical as well as mental constitution. Some of the most commonly opted homeopathic medicines for treating juvenile arthritis are-
- Abrotanum: If your child is having trouble in moving causing marasmus of lower parts along with lameness and soreness, which is worse in the morning then this medicine, can help him or her. It is also effective in curing marasmus in children with remarkable emaciation, particularly of the leg where the skin is flabby and swung loose in multiple folds. Sometimes these symptoms are also added with constipation and diarrhoea where this medicine can be opted for.
- Aconite: In case the arthritis is causing drawing and tearing pains along the limbs with violent and acute pulling in the joint regions and bones, then Aconite can help. This medicine is normally recommended for acute arthritis in young people who lead a sedentary life with plethoric habit.
- Apis: When the juvenile arthritis causes swelling in the knee area with stringing soring pain then Apis can mitigate the pain. The pain can spread in the back portion and limbs with tired, bruised feeling and numbness in hands and finger tips. Sometimes hives are also formed with oedematous swellings along with intolerable itching as a symptom of juvenile arthritis. Apis is prescribed in all such cases.
If your child is suffering from this painful discomfort, then you must take him or her to a certified homeopathic doctor instead of administering the medicine without professional advice. With persistent treatment, your child will be able to lead a normal, healthy life like his or her peers and be completely relieved from the suffering.
We are married for almost 7 years still we are not blessed with a baby 1 tube is blocked doctors always suggest for ivf.
I think I am pregnant in this month. but now we don't want any baby So how can I break my some days pregnancy without any medicine please reply.
Cushing’s syndrome occurs due to abnormally high levels of the hormone cortisol. This can happen for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is overuse of corticosteroid medications.
Your adrenal glands produce cortisol. It helps with a number of your body’s functions, including:
Regulating blood pressure and the cardiovascular system
Reducing the immune system’s inflammatory response
Converting carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy
Balancing the effects of insulin
Responding to stress
Your body may produce high levels of cortisol for a variety of reasons, including:
The most common cause of Cushing’s syndrome is the use of corticosteroid medications, such as prednisone, in high doses for a long period. High doses of injectable steroids for treatment of back pain can also cause this syndrome.
Other causes include:
A pituitary gland tumor in which the pituitary gland releases too much adrenocorticotropic hormone, which is also known as Cushing’s disease
Ectopic ACTH syndrome, which causes tumors that usually occur in the lung, pancreas, thyroid, or thymus gland
An adrenal gland abnormality or tumor
Symptoms of Cushing’s Syndrome:
The most common symptoms of this condition are:
- Weight gain
- Fatty deposits, especially in the midsection, the face and between the shoulders and the upper back (causing a buffalo hump)
- Purple stretch marks on the breasts, arms, abdomen, and thighs
- Thinning skin that bruises easily
- Skin injuries that are slow to heal
- Muscle weakness
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Bone loss
- An increased incidence of infections
Women may also notice extra facial and body hair, as well as absent or irregular menstruation.
Men may also have:
TOP 12 BENEFITS OF PAPAYA
Papaya is tropical fruit.
- Anticarcinogenic property: Papaya is a good source of, phytonutrients, antioxidants, and flavonoids which prevent cancer
- Prevents cholesterol oxidation: Papaya prevents the oxidation of cholesterol as it contains antioxidants.
- Prevent lung inflammation:. Papayas have Vitamin A, which prevents lung inflammation.
- Helps in arginine production: Dried papaya boosts endocrine system and helps to form arginine in the body.
- High fiber content: High dietary fiber in papaya absorbs toxins in the colon that prevent cancer and helps in bowel movement.
- Relief of menstrual cramps: Papain in papaya regulates menstrual flow and ease a cramp.
- Weight reduction: Papaya has only 120 calories. It will help you to lose weight,
- Prevent muscular degeneration: It contains carotenoid and vitamin A, C, E which prevent age-related muscular degeneration.
- Benefits in diabetes Papaya have low glycemic index, vitamins, and phytonutrients which prevent heart disease and diabetes.
- Anti-aging property: Papaya is the good source of vitamin E, vitamin c, beta carotene which prevents aging.
- Anti-stress agents: Vitamin c of papaya, which lowers the stress level,
- Immunity booster: Papaya is packed with antioxidants which help to boost immunity.
Doctor I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 25 December but he didn't ejaculate inside my vagina, next day morning around 11 am I took unwanted-72. After taking pill I didn't observe any symptoms or effects UpTo 24 hours I was just getting milky white fluid discharge, later nearly after 28 hours I observed slight bleeding which stopped within 1 hour. Does that mean the pill is working or is there any chance of pregnancy?
1)Don’t have those food which cause acidity , in front of children
( preferably don’t have them).
2) For older children talk to them
Try tl make them understand that the discomfort due to acidity is due to those particular food, that often helps cut down tantrums.
3) If they still insist , control the amount which they can have of favorite foods which you know cause reflux..., lesser the better.
4) Make them avoid these food at bedtime ,as lying down will make acid reflux worse.Bedtime atleast 2 to 3 hours after meals.
5) Dinner time should be early to avoid lying down with a full stomach
6)Make a habit of drinking plenty of water.When they see you drinking water , they will drink water too
7) Avoid spicy food as they generally make acidity worse.
8) Eat healthier as a family and not just for the child
9) If the baby drinks milk at bedtime try to gradually replace the calories from milk with semisolid or solid food earlier in the evening
.A satisfied child who has a full stomach , is more likely to listen to reason than a hungry crabby child.
Your children’s health is in your hand .Be aware and take care.
Acid reflux is not to be ignored
Hello feel shamed to asked you the matter is about yesterday and 44 hours has been gone and I just have 1 day to gave her Ipill ot unwanted 72 so I need your help please guide me as soon as possible its urgent God bless you doctor aur aap log ke business me upper are aur success de so going on topic now the case happen yesterday, I took out my penis and my gf was wearing pant/salwar and underwear at that time I started touching her vagina from outside of her pant at that precum was coming from my penis, due to this precum the place where my penis was touching her pant that place become wet due to my precum and I not ejaculate sperm on her nor we have sex after that I took her and make her stand 1Metre away from me and I started masturbating myself and I ejaculate on ground so did there is any chance of pregnancy if yes than please say can I give her unwanted 72 tomorrow morning.
Hii my wife is pregnant she has second trimester (19 week) there HB 9.8 and RDW-16 fl what I be done.
When a persistent lack of sexual desire inhibits your life, causing personal distress, you may be diagnosed with 'Loss of Libido' or 'Hypoactive sexual desire'. Low levels of sexual interest, which characterize this condition, leads to failure in responding to sexual intimacy. However, disinterest in sex does not necessarily mean you are suffering from sexual dysfunction.
If your desire to have sex is less often than your partner's, it does not necessarily render you dysfunctional, as you might be at such particular stage in life where several factors may contribute to a lack of interest in sex such as stress, work pressure, trauma etc. However, a notable difference between you and your partner, known as desire discrepancy, can cause distress.
Although cases of hypoactive sexual desire vary from one to another, certain common signs are apparent. They are:
- Having little or no interest in any kind of sexual intimacies, counting self-stimulation
- Seldom or no sexual thoughts or fantasies
- Being bothered by your own sexual inactivity
These symptoms can have several causes behind them. Sexual problems like premature ejaculation and Erectile dysfunction, medications, diseases, unhealthy lifestyle habits, and fatigue are some of the causes behind this sexual disorder. Hormonal changes during menopause or pregnancy can also be responsible; although psychological problems like stress, anxiety, poor body image and low self-esteem, or a history of physical or sexual abuse chiefly cause hypoactive sexual desire disorder in affected patients.
The treating physician and sexual therapist need to consider all above points to identify the root cause of the issue and find a comprehensive stepwise approach is a consensus with his patient after counseling the patient and doing necessary investigation.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido