Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. K UshaYour feedback matters!
I am observing that my breast size is increasing little bit. My boyfriend use to press them whenever we get intimate. Does this the reason of increasing? Do pressing affect the breast size. Please help. I am 18 years old. Periods are normal. Weight approx 49 kgs.
I m 22 years old I have pcod my periods are irregular I already have taken various treatment my periods came after 2 months and it is already 1 mnth bleeding is on please suggest what should I do to stop bleeding?
If ny wife is already pregnant but we don't want baby right now .plz tell m the method except abortion please suggest some other methods she is 1 mnth pregnant only Can I give him pills? mifepristone kindcname it has.
My wife missed her period date as on 28 Dec. As 1 month, as she got period 3-4 day early every month. Is she pregnant?
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
Hello doctors, I need your urgent advise on this topic please help me. I am 24 years old and married tried to be pregnant from 2 or 3 month. Before 2 month my period came late by one month so I consult the doctor and that problem solve now I am again trying to be pregnant and my doctor suggest me this medicine and said your egg is well reducing now I tried for relation well. And give this medicine to take after date of 3rd. My time period date is 14th june. Medicine name is DUPHASTON 1O TAB. And suggest take after 2nd june daily at night. So it is good or not? Would it side effect to be pregnant or helpful. And also suggest me what is the points I have to take care to get pregnant please.
Hi, I am 18 years old and I am getting black stool whenever I do it. Only once I got blood in my stool but I thought it's because of my periods but then I was diagnosed with PCOS. Sometimes I get pain under my ribs. It's been a month I am observing this. I need help. Please be brief. Thank you alot.
During the sex can I used any liquid on vagina for more better kissing on vagina by my lips? And which type of liquid I have to used?
Fibroadenomas are benign non carcinogenic tumors that occur in the breasts of women. Although the condition may affect females of any age; spanning from pubescent girls to middle aged ladies, yet it is most commonly diagnosed in young women below 30 years of age. Fibroadenomas can be described as a stiff, smooth, supple marble under the skin of your breasts, which move when touched. These tumors which occur in varied sizes, may shrink or expand with time. Diagnosing through biopsies and treatment by surgeries are commonly employed for such a condition.
Types of Fibroadenomas
Fibroadenomas are of two types: simple fibroadenomas and complex fibroadenomas. The simple tumors are usually harmless and almost look the same under the lens of a microscope. On the other hand, the complex tumors are comprised of macro cysts (large fluid-filled sacs) and calcifications (deposits of calcium) which can slightly increase the chance of breast cancer.
What is the primary cause of Fibroadenomas?
Doctors aren't able to pinpoint the chief cause of fibroadenomas, but they have reasons to believe that the condition may pertain to the reproductive hormones. The condition may occur during pregnancy or during the use of hormone therapy, owing to which, the tumors may increase in size. The tumors are usually seen to shrink postmenopause, when the hormone levels start to dwindle. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Fibroadenomas are apparent and you may be able to detect them even without a doctor. The marble like tumor within your breasts are usually:
- Rubbery and elastic
- Easily movable
These tumors can range from being too small to as big as 3 inches or more in diameter. These lumps, which are usually harmless may be a cause of concern if they start to grow or change. Consulting a doctor is duly advised in such cases.
Risks: Fibroadenomas, only in the rarest cases, increase the likelihood of breast cancer. A complex fibroadenoma comprising of cysts or thick tissues called calcifications may aggravate your condition. Causes of concern could be if the tumor pains, a family history of cancer or an event of a questionable biopsy report. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am having thought disorder concentration problem ,headache, loss of emotions, feelings,irritation, did not have periods for the last two months, lower back pain leg cramps pain in lower abdomen during fingering. I am sexually active but always with protection .brown discharge from vagina, I have hyperinsulinism and hyperprolactin. I am obese.
कुछ गड़बड़ है!
अक्सर हम अपने नाखूनों को सुंदर और आकर्षक बनाने में जुटे रहते हैं। लेकिन नाखूनों में होने वाले छोटे-मोटे बदलावों पर
हमारा ध्यान नहीं जाता। जबकि नाखूनों के लक्षण हेल्थ
की कहानी कहते है
नाखून पर हल्का सा नीला रंग नजर आ रहा है, तो यह शरीर
को पर्याप्त मात्रा में ऑक्सीजन न मिलने का संकेत है।
आपको फेफड़ों की समस्या हो सकती है।
जब आपके नाखून लम्बे होने के बाद उंगलियों की तरफ ही
मुड़ने लगें, तो इसे नेल क्लबिंग कहते हैं। कई बार शरीर में
ऑक्सीजन की कमी से नाखूनों को यह शेप मिलती है।
अगर नाखून ड्राई और नाजुक हैं तो यह नाखूनों पर बहुत
ज्यादा केमिकल्स के प्रयोग की वजह से हो रहा है। यह कई
तरह के लंग कार्डियोवस्कुलर से जुड़ी बीमारी की तरफ भी
इशारा करते हैं।
नाखून पर एक से ज्यादा सफेद धारियां किडनी से जुड़ी
बीमारियों और शरीर में पोषक तत्वों की कमी की ओर
इशारा करती हैं।
इसी तरह अगर नाखून बहुत सॉफ्ट हैं और अंदर से खोखले नजर
आते हैं, तो यह लीवर संबंधी समस्या या फिर शरीर में आयरन
की कमी का संकेत माना जाता है। आयरन की कमी से
नाखून टूटने भी लगते हैं।
पीले पड़ते नाखून अगर मोटे भी हो रहे हैं, तो सतर्क हो जाएं,
क्योंकि यह फंगल इंफेक्शन का लक्षण है। ऐसे में नाखून
कमजोर होकर टूटने भी लगते हैं। इस स्थिति में तुरंत डॉक्टर
नाखूनों में चमक भी जरूरी है। अगर नाखूनों में चमक न हो, तो
समझ लें कि आपको एनीमिया की समस्या है। इस तरह के
नाखून वालों को डायबिटीज और लीवर से जुड़ी समस्याएं
होने की भी संभावना होती हैं।
काली रेखा या धब्बे नाखूनों पर नजर आ रहे हैं, तो आपको
मेलेनोमा हो सकता है। इस तरह के धब्बे आमतौर पर किसी
एक ही नाखून पर या पैर के नाखून में देखने को मिलते हैं।
सेहतमंद शरीर का आईना होते हैं हमारे नाखून, इन पर जरूर